What's new

Syrian Air Defense Intercepted 71 Cruise Missiles Launched by West - Russian MoD

What remains of the research center:

DawZUw5VQAAPpix.jpg

DawZVyBU0AESKak.jpg

DawZWmKUwAA8WTH.jpg
Apparently this research center was empty since 2014!!!

It means Russia and Assad regime is still capable of conducting strikes against unarmed civilians, US strikes were useless then.

This attack went after Syria's capability to produce chemical weapons.

This attack went after Syria's capability to produce chemical weapons.
If they are still holding there positions and still strong then they can build these facilities with in days, making chemical weapons are not rocket science.

Pentagon: The Syrian regime has lost a lot of equipment related to chemical weapons

76 cruise missiles for that one complex in Barzah as per US/UK/French military. I get you all want to wave your e-dicks, but come on......doesn't sound really plausible.

I'm sure you have superior insight than that of the US military.
Even if it was not, there was one week notice!:lol:
I didn't invent it, it was said before, since it was a constant target by Usrael..

76 cruise missiles for that one complex in Barzah as per US/UK/French military. I get you all want to wave your e-dicks, but come on......doesn't sound really plausible.

Seeing that Syria intercepted all missiles sent towards air bases preventing all damage, Pentagon made up a story that they used 76 missiles on one destroyed building :lol:

It's also reported that Russian air defense radars were turned on.

The US was flying electronic warfare planes in a defensive perimeter. They likely gained a ton of electronic intelligence on those radars.

It's also reported that Russian air defense radars were turned on.

The US was flying electronic warfare planes in a defensive perimeter. They likely gained a ton of electronic intelligence on those radars.
The same for the other side..mostly with the very long range radars..don't you think so?
And just saying things as they are in reality.. I am neutral, because there is nothing to understand from all of this conflict in Syria..

NONE of the 105 missiles used were shot down.

The Syrians fired 40+ SAM's near the end of the strikes.

The Pentagon has already stated Syria' air defense was "remarkably ineffective."
What did you expect Pentagon to say? During Korean and Vietnam war US promised communism will be destroyed and claimed winning the wars at the time. War is mostly propaganda.

People will choose what they want to see, the video is clear of incoming missiles which hit. However there is an intercept as well.

Why Syrian air defense was not engaging those missiles??

Back
Top Bottom