What's new

Syrian Air Defense Intercepted 71 Cruise Missiles Launched by West - Russian MoD

If u ever thought that someone cared u're living in a dream for your entire life.
Actions are taken by motives which has nothing to do with human lives.
It's easier to disguise those actions by humanitarian reasons, but facts ain't even close.

I never thought anyone cared, that is why i called all these western wage wars a huge BS .. but yeah it is my wrong that i thought there is some humanity left in big powers .. fighting their wars over the thousands dead Syrians , who is savage here ?

I never thought anyone cared, that is why i called all these western wage wars a huge BS .. but yeah it is my wrong that i thought there is some humanity left in big powers .. fighting their wars over the thousands dead Syrians , who is savage here ?
Gotta love how u potrait it like it's a western thing.
Fact is every country in the world is driven by interests, which has nothing to do with human lives.
saying otherwise is just a bollywood dream

103 fired over 70 intercepted..over 70% of successful interception..From a 1/2 century old technology, that is a damn good...
I am sorry but there is no solid proof of such intercepts.

Amateur footages circulating around do not prove anything; nobody is in the position to distinguish objects in the footage in the absence of expert assessment.

Gotta love how u potrait it like it's a western thing.
Fact is every country in the world is driven by interests, which has nothing to do with human lives.
saying otherwise is just a bollywood dream

Well you may not read my previous post ? i have blamed everyone who is waging its proxy in Syria that include Iran and KSA as well . If Muslims are busy in killing each other, than west is just lending an extra hand .. no one is saint here

Well you may not read my previous post ? i have blamed everyone who is waging its proxy in Syria that include Iran and KSA as well . If Muslims are busy in killing each other, than west is just lending an extra hand .. no one is saint here
He is not reading your posts buddy, he is justifying the massacre of Palestinians by claiming that humanity is dead and everything going is based upon interests. You are a neutral analyser but he is not. Just FYI

This war on terror in Syria is war of oppressed Syrians against western funded terror groups. He also denied it

He is not reading your posts buddy, he is justifying the massacre of Palestinians by claiming that humanity is dead and everything going is based upon interests. You are a neutral analyser but he is not. Just FYI

This war on terror in Syria is war of oppressed Syrians against western funded terror groups. He also denied it
Opressed Syrians by westerns, loled irl.
And you're a natural party I assume, cause your country killed more arabs in Syria than Israel killed in it's existance

Opressed Syrians by westerns, loled irl.
And you're a natural party I assume, cause your country killed more arabs in Syria than Israel killed in it's existance
And which arabs are you talking about?
ISIS, Nusra, Jeysh Ul Islam, Al Qaeda and it's endless branches?

Oh, I mean the groups funded and supported by you and your allies?

So, 100+ missiles at 6 targets i think it was. ~20 per target. I've seen the photos of the bombed buildings. If 20 were to hit it there wouldn't be a stone left of anything and i'm pretty sure i saw a lot of stones still standing.
Additionally, this is all meaningless because US informed Russia, either vaguely or precisely and Russians and Syrians vacated those buildings. 0 casualties.

Pro rebel SOHR confirms RuMoD claims of tens of missiles shot down. Interedasting.

The wild card here is the Harry S. Truman battlegroup steaming towards the Med right now, with a large flotilla of very well armed ships.

The Russian Ministry of Defense has a map and a list of the Syrian sites targeted by the American, British and French tripartite aggression forces against Syria.
The ministry said in detail the number of missiles fired by the aggressors, and identified all the target sites, noting that all the Syrian airports targeted were not harmed:

• The international airport with four missiles, all shut down
  • The military airport of Damer with 12 missiles, all shut down.
  • Beli-Askari airport south-east of Damascus with 18 missiles that were all shut down.
  • Twelve missiles were fired at the military airport shouairat, all shut down
  • Mezze airport was hit by nine missiles, five of which were shut down.
  • Bombing Homs airport with 16 missiles, 13 of which were destroyed without serious damage to the site.
  • Barzeh and Jamraya were also hit by 30 missiles, of which 7 were shut down.
The Russian Defense Ministry said the bombing was not a response to the alleged chemical attack in Duma, but in retaliation for the successes of the Syrian army in liberating its territory from international terrorism.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
General McKinsey: There is no Tomahawk missile that missed its target

Last edited:
What remains of the research center:

DawZUw5VQAAPpix.jpg

DawZVyBU0AESKak.jpg

DawZWmKUwAA8WTH.jpg

The Russian Ministry of Defense has a map and a list of the Syrian sites targeted by the American, British and French tripartite aggression forces against Syria.
The ministry said in detail the number of missiles fired by the aggressors, and identified all the target sites, noting that all the Syrian airports targeted were not harmed:

• The international airport with four missiles, all shut down
  • The military airport of Damer with 12 missiles, all shut down.
  • Beli-Askari airport south-east of Damascus with 18 missiles that were all shut down.
  • Twelve missiles were fired at the military airport shouairat, all shut down
  • Mezze airport was hit by nine missiles, five of which were shut down.
  • Bombing Homs airport with 16 missiles, 13 of which were destroyed without serious damage to the site.
  • Barzeh and Jamraya were also hit by 30 missiles, of which 7 were shut down.
The Russian Defense Ministry said the bombing was not a response to the alleged chemical attack in Duma, but in retaliation for the successes of the Syrian army in liberating its territory from international terrorism.

I see the Russian pathological liars are playing games again. No airports were targeted in this attack.

I see the Russian pathological liars are playing games again. No airports were targeted in this attack.
It means Russia and Assad regime is still capable of conducting strikes against unarmed civilians, US strikes were useless then.

Back
Top Bottom