What's new

Syria is buying Iranian Air Defence systems

Can Syria buy from someone else? Russia? No! Iran is the only choice.
Actually Syria did receive many Russian AD systems including an S300 but Russian relationship with Israel has prevented effective use of these system..now by buying from Iran there will be no such issues and for the first time Syrians will be able to show their skills in A D....and keep in mind d Syrians few years ago did shoot down an Israeli F16..

Actually Syria did receive many Russian AD systems including an S300 but Russian relationship with Israel has prevented effective use of these system..now by buying from Iran there will be no such issues and for the first time Syrians will be able to show their skills in A D....and keep in mind d Syrians few years ago did shoot down an Israeli F16..
And they only sold outdated S-300P systems to Syria...imagine. Meanwhile,they were pretending to be strong and protecting Syria.

They should have bought from street shitters of India. Oh wait, India itself is a beggar in this field.
India could be anything, but Syria have no other option... Russia can't sell anymore.

Out of many thousands attack sorties by Israel, Syria manage to shoot 1? What an amazing AD skills.

Syria has been devastated by war and natural disasters. The Syrian Army is barely hanging by a thread,the Syrian Air Force barely exists and there are still pockets of terrorists and gangs. About half of the country is controlled by the SDF and TFSA.
Syria is controlling most of its territories except for Kurdias and trrrorist controlled areas. If we suppose Kurdish controlled area is Syrian then almost upto 80% of the country is in the hands of Syrians.

Today Syrian resources Umar oil field fpr example is stolen by Americans and they are the ones deprived a whole nation from its natural resources. You obviously knowingly deny to mention this very fact. Given your country’s NATO membership, i don't blame you at all. But please don't you think that we don't know whats going on out there. American thieves are responsible f0r all the disasters imposed on Syrians. Israel on the other hand has never lost a chance to bomb Syria even after earthquake.

Russia is fighting a war in Ukraine and you are saying that Syria should start bombing Israeli cities with ballistic missiles?

Hasn't Syria suffered enough? You want the Israelis to bomb whatever is left of the SAA and militias? What are you even talking about?
Syria is still suffering from Israeli attack on its lands. That's why they are convinced to fight back. For one Israeli attack, just like Hamas, they will hit Israel with missiles. Simple as that

Until Syria doesn't show the will to fight back against Israeli attacks, they wouldn't be able to rebuild their army.

You Fpinikas, my sneaky friend, you are suffering from double standards. My advice, stop supporting Israelis with your equivocal comments.

Syria is controlling most of its territories except for Kurdias and trrrorist controlled areas. If we suppose Kurdish controlled area is Syrian then almost upto 80% of the country is in the hands of Syrians.

Today Syrian resources Umar oil field fpr example is stolen by Americans and they are the ones deprived a whole nation from its natural resources. You obviously knowingly deny to mention this very fact. Given your country’s NATO membership, i don't blame you at all. But please don't you think that we don't know whats going on out there. American thieves are responsible f0r all the disasters imposed on Syrians. Israel on the other hand has never lost a chance to bomb Syria even after earthquake.
What the f does this have to do with the nonsense you proposed about Syria bombing Israel with ballistic missiles?

Americans gave the majority of the oilfields to the Kurds,no shit Sherlock! I've known that ever since they rushed down there from the north,when the SAA was approaching Deir Ez-Zor.

The Syrian government controlling the majority of the big cities doesn't mean they can fight a war against Israel,wake up.

Syria is still suffering from Israeli attack on its lands. That's why they are convinced to fight back. For one Israeli attack, just like Hamas, they will hit Israel with missiles. Simple as that
Ah so you're saying they should immitate Hamas and their strategies. Tell me general,what will stop the Israeli Air Force from bombing the SAA to pieces in the open terrain and the cities and towns that are not as densely populated as Gaza?

If they hit Israel with missiles they will only provoke even more attacks and escalate further. And they are militarily and economically exhausted to start a war against Israel. They don't even have the manpower anymore to do that.

Until Syria doesn't show the will to fight back against Israeli attacks, they wouldn't be able to rebuild their army.
Syria first needs to rebuild its army and THEN show the will to fight back. What will they fight Israel with? Technicals and the reserves of the forced conscriptions? To rebuild their army,they would need hundreds of brand new tanks,IFVs,APCs,artillery,AA,aircraft,logistics vehicles and AT weapons,not to mention finally getting some MRAPs and dozens of new aircraft and helicopters and thousands of personal equipment.

That means Russia,China,North Korea,Iran or some other country,need to donate all that to them. Because the Syrian government is already indebted and is trying to rebuild the infastracture and society.

But by all means general,keep dreaming of the SAA taking on Israel with just balls and attitude.

You Fpinikas, my sneaky friend, you are suffering from double standards. My advice, stop supporting Israelis with your equivocal comments.
I'm "sneaky" because you can't think objectively and want a ruined country to take on Israel?

Why doesn't Iran hit Israel then,like you've always threatened that you'd do if they hit Syria?

Syria is "suffering" attacks by Israel because 'poor little innocent Syria' is deliberately allowing the mullah cockroaches to entrench in their country for attacks against Israel.

Syria could stop all attacks by Israel today by telling the cockroaches from Tehran to pack their bags and leave their country. Until such time as Assad removes them, Israel will continue to carry out operations wherever and whenever they like in Syria and no toys from the mullah regime will stop that. These toys will be sent back to Tehran in little bits just like the scores of IRGC mutants who were liquidated in Syria by Israel 👍

Syria is "suffering" attacks by Israel because 'poor little innocent Syria' is deliberately allowing the mullah cockroaches to entrench in their country for attacks against Israel.

Syria could stop all attacks by Israel today by telling the cockroaches from Tehran to pack their bags and leave their country. Until such time as Assad removes them, Israel will continue to carry out operations wherever and whenever they like in Syria and no toys from the mullah regime will stop that. These toys will be sent back to Tehran in little bits just like the scores of IRGC mutants who were liquidated in Syria by Israel 👍
They can't! Because they need the Iranian volunteers,Shia militias,Iranian Army and IRGC personnel and ammo. They are already stretched too thin for years. And since Russia has mostly left the country,they're left with Iran and the militias.

We will see. Time is the best teacher

They can't! Because they need the Iranian volunteers,Shia militias,Iranian Army and IRGC personnel and ammo. They are already stretched too thin for years. And since Russia has mostly left the country,they're left with Iran and the militias.
We are more than enough for that.

Main problem is USA's presence there, and Americans are shifting their route to Ukraine and SCS.
What the f does this have to do with the nonsense you proposed about Syria bombing Israel with ballistic missiles?

Americans gave the majority of the oilfields to the Kurds,no shit Sherlock! I've known that ever since they rushed down there from the north,when the SAA was approaching Deir Ez-Zor.

The Syrian government controlling the majority of the big cities doesn't mean they can fight a war against Israel,wake up.

Ah so you're saying they should immitate Hamas and their strategies. Tell me general,what will stop the Israeli Air Force from bombing the SAA to pieces in the open terrain and the cities and towns that are not as densely populated as Gaza?

If they hit Israel with missiles they will only provoke even more attacks and escalate further. And they are militarily and economically exhausted to start a war against Israel. They don't even have the manpower anymore to do that.

Syria first needs to rebuild its army and THEN show the will to fight back. What will they fight Israel with? Technicals and the reserves of the forced conscriptions? To rebuild their army,they would need hundreds of brand new tanks,IFVs,APCs,artillery,AA,aircraft,logistics vehicles and AT weapons,not to mention finally getting some MRAPs and dozens of new aircraft and helicopters and thousands of personal equipment.

That means Russia,China,North Korea,Iran or some other country,need to donate all that to them. Because the Syrian government is already indebted and is trying to rebuild the infastracture and society.

But by all means general,keep dreaming of the SAA taking on Israel with just balls and attitude.

I'm "sneaky" because you can't think objectively and want a ruined country to take on Israel?

Why doesn't Iran hit Israel then,like you've always threatened that you'd do if they hit Syria?
Syria is stronger than ever before militarily. I can't say the same about their economy but military wise, they have grown much more than what you can even imagine.

The difference between you and me is that i have seen what Syria is capable of, you live in Greece and read internet speculations. No sir, you cannot understand what i am saying. No need to prove my point by revealing what i am aware of, you will see by your own eyes.

The word sneaky is because you covertly support existence of Israel.

Last edited:
KH-15 and KH-3s most likely systems heading to Syria

Mobile-compact..Shoot-and-scoot systems

1677330940916.jpeg

1677330964235.jpeg

1677331017154.jpeg

1677331047480.png

1677331094453.png
1677331120867.png

production lines will be busy.

Last edited:
Syria is stronger than ever before militarily.
Lol wtf?

How? Explain with sources. Inventory,military numbers,reserve numbers. Everything.

I'm trying to understand if you are joking or actually believe that.

You are saying that Syria is right now stronger than 1967,than 1973 and 2011.

The difference between you and me is that i have seen what Syria is capable of, you live in Greece and read internet speculations. No sir, you cannot understand what i am saying. No need to prove my point by revealing what i am aware of, you will see by your own eyes.
And what exactly have you seen? Go ahead and mention the inventory.

The word sneaky is because you covertly support existence of Israel.
Israel has the right to exist in the pre-1967 borders. You disagree?

The golden calf worshippers will bite the dust along with their Zelensky cousin
And what about the Zoroastrians?

And what exactly have you seen? Go ahead and mention the inventory.

Israel has the right to exist in the pre-1967 borders. You disagree?

And what about the Zoroastrians?
Zorostrians haven't occupied a country by force from another continent

Back
Top Bottom