What's new

Syed Zaid Hamid - Inside Story ( US report against ISI ) - eyesopner

Didnt he also talk about Pakistan reaching moon in 5 years (from 2011) and ruling the world from here.. Apart from his regular ranting about gajwa e hind and Radio Pakistan from Red fort :rofl:

No it was some Indian who opened a dhaba at the moon after smoking some weed from Afghanistan.

image0029.jpg

All is good if you enjoy him don't ever follow him or take him seriously.

Anyone who is nationalist and supports Pak Army or is not critical of ISI and Army is a joke to you indians. I say Zaid Hamid made fabulous points, no other person could have defended Pakistan stance with such brilliant replies. Others would been apologetic, defensive, would have gone onto back foot but zaid hamid aggressive and energetic attitude kept everyone at bay

Anyone who is nationalist and supports Pak Army or is not critical of ISI and Army is a joke to you indians. I say Zaid Hamid made fabulous points, no other person could have defended Pakistan stance with such brilliant replies. Others would been apologetic, defensive, would have gone onto back foot but zaid hamid aggressive and energetic attitude kept everyone at bay

You will find a lot of people on thre roads of Pakistan who do a better job than him but what you want for now is not people who support you and let you down but people who give you the right direction even if it is to take a step back words you will take four steps for words.

Here you go buddy.. Your always right Zaid Hamid.. Btw 2.5 years out of 5 are already gone

i guess he is the Pakistani going to the moon . look at his statements . his brain is already on the moon what with all the stuff he has been smoking . , just a matter of his body catching up.:rofl:

Last edited by a moderator:
No it was some Indian who opened a dhaba at the moon after smoking some weed from Afghanistan.

image0029.jpg

Oh!weed is ok for fun, looks like you are high on coke, that's no dhaba. :rofl: but if you ask the guy in the pic he could sell you some weed.

dont say that , you'd be insulting millions of Pakistanis:).

I live here in Pakistan, I know these "Millions" of Pakistanis better than you.

---------- Post added at 07:57 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:55 PM ----------

There has been one incident in which Zaid mentioned some image to be an image taken by Pakistan Navy and that came out to be something fake. Other than that, he has been spot on.

That photo was posted on his official fb page by a team member, not him, she later apologized for that and after then we haven't seen such irresponsible reporting on his team's behalf.

Here you go buddy.. Your always right Zaid Hamid.. Btw 2.5 years out of 5 are already gone

ssshh.. pakisani already is on the moon...that is a top secret. and from moon they are practicing how to shoot down drones. don''t you know on how many secret projects they are working on..just like their Military.

@Op...please put a "SIR" before his name..otherwise it's cardinal sin.

Good to see you Bharatis that obsessed with him. I never watched this video before. In fact I rarely watch him. Lagai raho bachon. :lol:

---------- Post added at 09:12 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:10 PM ----------

Oh!weed is ok for fun, looks like you are high on coke, that's no dhaba. :rofl: but if you ask the guy in the pic he could sell you some weed.

Yaar you know better whether it is a dhaba or not. Dhabai wala ziada janta hai kia dhaba hota aur kia nahi.;)

There has been one incident in which Zaid mentioned some image to be an image taken by Pakistan Navy and that came out to be something fake. Other than that, he has been spot on.

yeah ! may be he is also right about Pakistani flag flying over red fort.and radio pakistan from delhi :unsure:

Back
Top Bottom