What's new

Suspected ISIS commander arrested in Islamabad

When you keep watching a girl it can lead to three possible outcomes.

• She will fall in love with you and end up being the mommy of your kiddies
  • She will get scared and be pacified
  • She will fight with you and one of you will win,

Jamisa Hafsa however needs to be demolished with all of its occupants in it.

Maybe you need to watch those Jamia Hafsa ISIS women, they may fall in love with you :D

isis recruits extremists and take them to iraq. so infact its good to get rid of em.
how do isis cause any threat to countries other than sham and iraq?

ya now ho ahead and tell me how stupid i am, no falsewords pls.

Are you sure, you want me to tell you, how stupid you are, in real words.:omghaha:

1.. ISIS guy this is just scratching the surface .. our plate is full when it comes to all kinds of retard fundamentalists

What good is watching gonna do? We have been watching them from past decade, Its action time.
"we have watched and we have waited, now we act"
Alcadias Lord Of Spirits (Angel Command)

LAHORE (Dunya News) – The security institutions on Wednesday arrested a man suspected to be a militant commander of “Islamic State of Iraq and Syria” (ISIS) terrorist group, Dunya News reported.

According to the details, the security institutions raided several locations in Islamabad and took a suspected key militant commander in custody.

A laptop, Jihadi literature and CDs with hypnosis material were recovered from his possession.

Sources suspect that the man trained youngsters and then sent them to Syria to partake in battles.

Intel on other commanders in Punjab and Islamabad was obtained from the arrested suspect, following which, the security institutions are carrying raids in Islamabad and Rawalpindi.

Suspected ISIS commander arrested in Islamabad | Pakistan | Dunya News

Torture that idiot & then kill him

"we have watched and we have waited, now we act"
Alcadias Lord Of Spirits (Angel Command)

Is this from a game mam

NAh sabut ka impact sahi nahin hota harami kay buchay munh nahin kholtay pissi hui sahi hai full nichay say dau tau dimagh tak pohonch jate hai ;) (My experience in torture :D)

Gajab, start a thread with your red chillies torture experiences :D

Yar Yeh tau tu sahi keh raha hai :( I am one worried person and believe you me we Pakistanis have serious concerns about it.
i have no doubt Pakistani peoples also hate terrorists and we have to fight these terrorists together...that is the only way to make this region peaceful and developed...

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom