What's new

Suspected ISIS commander arrested in Islamabad

A.Rafay

ELITE MEMBER
Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
LAHORE (Dunya News) – The security institutions on Wednesday arrested a man suspected to be a militant commander of “Islamic State of Iraq and Syria” (ISIS) terrorist group, Dunya News reported.

According to the details, the security institutions raided several locations in Islamabad and took a suspected key militant commander in custody.

A laptop, Jihadi literature and CDs with hypnosis material were recovered from his possession.

Sources suspect that the man trained youngsters and then sent them to Syria to partake in battles.

Intel on other commanders in Punjab and Islamabad was obtained from the arrested suspect, following which, the security institutions are carrying raids in Islamabad and Rawalpindi.

Suspected ISIS commander arrested in Islamabad | Pakistan | Dunya News

Still our FM will deny that there is no ISIS presence in Pakistan.

Mery munnay, maa sadqay panic bhi to avoid karna hai na.

There is no ISIS in here per say. The local Salafis like Jamia Hafsa and co need to be watched.

well i think the leadership of ISIS will run towards Pakistan , they will find hundred of Supporters here ..... you need to hang that bastards to give a strong message to ISIS and other banned organization ... learn something from Iran ..

Mery munnay, maa sadqay panic bhi to avoid karna hai na.

There is no ISIS in here per say. The local Salafis like Jamia Hafsa and co need to be watched.
What good is watching gonna do? We have been watching them from past decade, Its action time.

isis recruits extremists and take them to iraq. so infact its good to get rid of em.
how do isis cause any threat to countries other than sham and iraq?

ya now ho ahead and tell me how stupid i am, no falsewords pls.

isis recruits extremists and take them to iraq. so infact its good to get rid of em.
how do isis cause any threat to countries other than sham and iraq?

ya now ho ahead and tell me how stupid i am, no falsewords pls.

The method you mention about to get rid of extremists is more like scavenger-policy of our neighbor....:-)

Best way to remove handful of extremist is, to execute some wanted extremist in public place....:hang2::hang3:
This will surely change the minds of those few extremist, who are not among us but they are between us....
For example, When Operation Zarb-e-Azb started there was a major breakdown in terrorist activities....

What good is watching gonna do? We have been watching them from past decade, Its action time.

When you keep watching a girl it can lead to three possible outcomes.

• She will fall in love with you and end up being the mommy of your kiddies
  • She will get scared and be pacified
  • She will fight with you and one of you will win,

Jamisa Hafsa however needs to be demolished with all of its occupants in it.

why being too soft?
grind kerney ke kia zaroorat hay, sabut zyada behtar hay, longer lasting effect hoga.
NAh sabut ka impact sahi nahin hota harami kay buchay munh nahin kholtay pissi hui sahi hai full nichay say dau tau dimagh tak pohonch jate hai ;) (My experience in torture :D)

Back
Top Bottom