What's new

Sushma swamped by requests from Pakistanis, so India asks Pakistan to endorse patients for treatment

You dont know a jackshit about Pakistan sunnyboy. Our living standards far exceed you poor Indians. Our education standards are much much higher then even in UK. As for medical treatments, even I prefer to be seen by a Pakistani doctor because I trust them more then the ones in UK. Our infrastructure is far superior then India. This has been confirmed to me by Indians themselves who visit Pakistan.

Try to let your countrymen defecate in dignity first before start comparing with Paksitan.

@That Guy you were saying? ;)

I have no problems with patients seeking medical help where ever they can. Hundreds of Afghans cross over into Pakistan to get medical care and majority of them just turn up without the means to pay the bill. In Chaman recently when Afghan forces killed our citizens, when we closed our border, we still allowed the Afghan patients to pass through.

BUT, the Indians being Indians, start to take this as some sort of d!ck measuring contest. Suggesting as if Pakistan is some out of sub sahara country with no medical facilities. Thats just simply laughable and these lot needs to be put in their place.
May be its becuase of ego problems between both countries, looking forward for 4 june champions trophy match....best of luck:p:

with a thriving Organ trafficking market in pakistan .. Pakistanis should get it done it in their country itself. or the Organ selling is reserved for their gulf masters ?

Organ harvesting in India is of biblical proportion, just because you lot are billion plus nation. no one can compete you lot in this state of art medical service.

Organ harvesting for profit is illegal and strictly punishable in India

And who are you? A first world country who can enforce its laws?

Jog on kiddo, you are a third world country and your laws are worth the paper they are written on.

LOL. We got top notch facilities and doctors who can piss over Indian docs and facilities any day. Even when I visit Pakistan, I book my appointments to get thorough checkup with Pakistani docs as I trust them more then ones in UK.

I am not very clued up with medical science but I believe organ transplant is just not a simple case of finding someone randomly and get organ just like that. It has to match. Your "donating" analogy doesn't hold much ground on medical terms. With you 1 billion people, with crushing poverty, there are many people who are willing to give, not donate, organs for cash.

I am not condoning this, its an exploitation of humanity. But for you chest thumping Indians, it should be matter of shame. Even Pakistanis are exploiting.
It seems that reality is different. Had that not been the case, Pakistanis may not be that much eager to visit India for medical treatment.

Its not a big deal.

Pakistan does not have quality medical infrastructure. India is a hub for both Pakistanis and Afghans seeking medical treatment.

Smarty pants, understand first and foremost, what my argument is. India, becuase of its extreme poverty with huge population is the prefered destination for those suffer from organ failures and need transplants. Organ harvesting is a huge in India.

And I know human brains can be transplanted, its was one of your kind trying to be smartarse, i just put em it his place.

Listen geni- a s s , don't harp on something you don't have an idea about. Why don't you answer how organ harvesting is done before using such fancy terms.

HUMAN BRAINS can be transplanted you say : why don't you get one . Lol sorry it's human brain.
Put ..... place : LOL , you need a place to hide .

Understand what I am saying. Pakistanis go to India because of organ transplant. And because of extreme poverty in India, the organs are much readily available then anywhere in the world.
This is not why medical tourists from all over the world and not just Pakistan come to India. Read up about it son and don't play yourself.

I would never go to India for health services.

I would go to the west for that or the gulf countries. :lol:

I made INR 6.8 million last year and have a net worth of INR 48 million. Yet, in case I have a really life threatening condition, I cannot consider going to countries where an onco surgery costs $75k on average and follow up medicines cost $3k a month. So I am forced to rely on the reasonably priced treatments available in India.

You must be really rich. Or else, you know nothing about the world.

Organ harvesting in India is of biblical proportion, just because you lot are billion plus nation. no one can compete you lot in this state of art medical service.

And who are you? A first world country who can enforce its laws?

Jog on kiddo, you are a third world country and your laws are worth the paper they are written on.
https://www.dawn.com/news/1308778

so where these organs go? masters in gulf ?

HUMAN BRAINS can be transplanted you say : why don't you get one . Lol sorry it's human brain.
Put ..... place : LOL , you need a place to hide .

too much zombie movies and tv shows can have this effect on few people

I made INR 6.8 million last year and have a net worth of INR 48 million. Yet, in case I have a really life threatening condition, I cannot consider going to countries where an onco surgery costs $75k on average and follow up medicines cost $3k a month. So I am forced to rely on the reasonably priced treatments available in India.

You must be really rich. Or else, you know nothing about the world.
Pakistanis would never go to India for health services.

Only fools would go.

India is a third world country. India's services are nothing compared to the health services in the west or in the Gulf countries such as Saudi Arabia, the Emirates, Oman, and Qatar.

Sorry to say but Cheap is your comment than the organ since it's "Organ Donation" and some one is donating the Organ of his/her loved once to save the life of others, it's priceless. But to know that you should change your views apart from Cheap point scoring. Shame on you. :-(

And make sure that the Hospital and the Doctor is not an Indian there, because most top doctors and quite a few good hospitals in the gulf are owned by Indians. LOL :p:
Usually in the gulf countries the doctors are locals or western doctors from Europe, Australia and North America.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom