What's new

Supreme Court Pakistan and COAS Bajwa Extension: News & Discussions

And it is my insult to talk to a lefty like you who supports racist and fascist movements like PTM

You guys are a cancer to any society

It is a fact that lower courts of Pakistan are as shitty as they were before Khosa became CJP. Only an idiot like you can deny that

I opposed Gen Bajwa's extension from day 1

But Pakistani judiciary is no angel either. They are a piece of sh!t themselves
No one is perfect no where bt tht not means to keep eyes closed while ur country been destroyed economily and it's lands been given to its enemies?
While poor kashmirs been sold to butcher of gujraat?????

No one is perfect no where bt tht not means to keep eyes closed while ur country been destroyed economily and it's lands been given to its enemies?
While poor kashmirs been sold to butcher of gujraat?????

No land is being given to the enemy

Poor Kashmiris themselves don't want to revolt against oppression by Indian government.

Except few hundred militants rest are just sitting in their homes watching Indian government making all the changes in their land

country is in serious trouble.domestic affairs and problems are unlimited.

These all r USAID sponsored journalists who has dark past and r still being paid to construct a view wht so ever thy been told?
Thy will just bring more feul to fire bt, pakistani state is above all of them and slowly it is correcting itself

This is the most utter garbage I have read today. But then again it was you who was saying it, so it makes sense.

Don't have kids. World can't deal with such retards

there is no doubt about his sincerity, the only problem is that hes just bad at Decision-making, we need people like Raheel Sharif and Saqib Nisar who don't care about media and try their best to do something good for the country.
You can differ with his extension but his sincerity for the country goes beyond any doubt. The best thing he has done during his tenure is to pull out from others war. He got Americans who were demanding Do More he got them off our back.

Last edited:
Now this is interesting.

Ego of CJP on full display. The other day he called Suo Moto as an ill-advised practice and today he did exactly that.

This is not about IK. This is about Judiciary v Army - the internal fight of Establishment is out in open.

@Mangus Ortus Novem - civil war as you said.

I've been saying for some time that Judiciary needs to be exposed as all other institutions have been. PA went through a patch to face public wrath and worked many years to fix that, now the Judiciary is facing that wrath and this CJP has taken the axe to it himself.

Nizam is collapsing.

No land is being given to the enemy

Poor Kashmiris themselves don't want to revolt against oppression by Indian government.

Except few hundred militants rest are just sitting in their homes watching Indian government making all the changes in their land
Who told u tht poor kashmiris don't want to revolt themselves????
Wht u think, how many more of them go and kill themselves to prove it that thy want independence?
Actully, thy need help not Jst crap moral support?
Bt financially, and military support, training, modern day equipments and some professional strike forces which can hit back to occupation forces in IOK?
only some fooled and cowards thinks it's not viable bt go in AJK thy r ready to deal with it and thinks PTI govt a traitor which is coward too?
Cause as Indian occupation getting grave, this PTI govt is jst giving more lands of Pakistan like kartarpur to India and appeasing modi was thts right time to give kartarpur to India what pakistan has got other then a few appeasing TV programes?
Why used pakistanis tax payers money ti build worship places for others while your own poor citizens dying from dam denge?

Everyone who wants Bajwa to go, has found a new ray of hope here :laugh:
New ray of hope for liberation of Kashmir?

Gen Bajwa was given an extension in the light of the ongoing tensions with India. A change in command creates a vacuum for at least 6 months. Because we don't have a Vice Chief of Army Staff position so far, the new Commander must come from either one of the Corps or from one of the bureaucratic Arms of the Army.

I know some folks, mostly poorly informed about the situation are all ganged up here. They must keep the current situation at the border in mind.

If you don't believe me, go and check why exactly the Indian Army Chief General Bipin Rawat had to be given an extension for 3 years.

In normal circumstances, the Command must transfer after the end of tenure, but these days are no ordinary days, for us or for the Indians.
Its okay now. Everything is calm now

Now this is interesting.

Ego of CJP on full display. The other day he called Suo Moto as an ill-advised practice and today he did exactly that.

This is not about IK. This is about Judiciary v Army - the internal fight of Establishment is out in open.

@Mangus Ortus Novem - civil war as you said.

I've been saying for some time that Judiciary needs to be exposed as all other institutions have been. PA went through a patch to face public wrath and worked many years to fix that, now the Judiciary is facing that wrath and this CJP has taken the axe to it himself.

Nizam is collapsing.
Just check what so called CJ did ……. lol …… IK should resign and go home and let these criminal judges run the country …. the most corrupt system of hiring judges is here for High courts and SC...
You all might remember what salman taseer said about PML-N and list of Lahore high court judges ..
lol banana republic of Pakistan...……
Allah Punishing Pakistani Deep State for there decades of incomitance …….

Though i have reservations with attitude & behavior of current CJP recently, however i am convinced that PAKISTAN & PAKISTAN AS A STATE WILL CONTINUE TO GO AHEAD.

I think discussion has gone a little bit offtrack here.

As for those who are eating sweets after today's happening, need to wait a day or two. You never know if you will have to regurgitate it out later :cheesy:

Not your business, stay out of it.

You are right India has nothing to with Pak COAS extension. That is Pakistan's domestic affair. But I don't represent the whole of India. I am just another PDF member commenting on a thread. That's it.

Moreover, You yourself bring India in the appointment of Pakistan COAS . read @Horus post.

Gen Bajwa was given an extension in the light of the ongoing tensions with India. A change in command creates a vacuum for at least 6 months. Because we don't have a Vice Chief of Army Staff position so far, the new Commander must come from either one of the Corps or from one of the bureaucratic Arms of the Army.

I know some folks, mostly poorly informed about the situation are all ganged up here. They must keep the current situation at the border in mind.

If you don't believe me, go and check why exactly the Indian Army Chief General Bipin Rawat had to be given an extension for 3 years.

In normal circumstances, the Command must transfer after the end of tenure, but these days are no ordinary days, for us or for the Indians.

Back
Top Bottom