What's new

Supreme Court larger bench to hear Panama Leaks case

Not supporting Takla but you can't just prove a high profile corruption case in Pakistani court without any International audit.

In my opinion, way forward is stability in country;
Economic activity drives prosperity and; more prosper the country less corruption in country; Corruption is inversely proportional to Prosperity: This is true for most of countries.
Prosperity increases spending in education, health and well being of populace; A well to do person is a stronger person than a poor, can better resist any pressure and is more independent. Prosperity is catalyst to change in society.
Thats true but do u expect acountability can be done by these politicians or in this law.
We have to makesure someone intervene who represents majority who wants law and order to implement.. believe me its really easy to do cuz majority of Pakistani wants it.

Pity for innocent PTI burgers as they are still waiting for Army. Their leader has no guts so their last hope to get govt is only the Army.
Note my words that Right now PTI is the only party which is worshiping Gen Raheel more than anyone else but once he is gone, they will abuse him as nobody could have done.

Not supporting Takla but you can't just prove a high profile corruption case in Pakistani court without any International audit.
What is this, International Audit?

Thats true but do u expect acountability can be done by these politicians or in this law.
We have to makesure someone intervene who represents majority who wants law and order to implement.. believe me its really easy to do cuz majority of Pakistani wants it.

These politician including Imran Khan can't and will not do any accountability; problem is not with the law but the people who has to implement the law.
Next in line is Army; can Army do the accountability? Before it has failed on three occasions. Problem with Army is that it is dependent on bureaucracy and a section of politicians to govern; and further indulge in politics and dictator try to become a politician.

As closing note; It is extremely difficult to prove high level corruption in a court of law.

What are you going to get by involving the Army?
Below is my response in another thread; please go through it and decide?

Corruption in Pakistan is rampant in all spheres of Government, Federal and provincial,and public sector entities. No question about it.
Allegation of Corruption is used as smearing tool by one party/person to other party/person. And no body actually want to put an end to this menace: For Example,

--- In 1962 General Ayub Khan was first Martial Law dictator who toppled then Government, citing among other this, Corruption for his deed: No politician was charged or convicted of corruption.
--- In 1970, Zulfiqar Ali Bhutto lead a popular up rising against Ayub Khan (in whose cabinet he was a Foreign Minister), on issues of Inflation, Corruption. No politician was charged or convicted of corruption.
--- In 1977, General Zail ul Haq, toppled the Govt. of Zulfiqar Ali Bhutto, after agitation of opposition parties, Corruption being the biggest allegation. On Corruption charges, no significant person was charged or convicted.
--- In 1983, President General Zia UL Ha, sent home the Government of Muhammad Khan Junejo, on charges of Corruption, in-efficiency etc. On Corruption charges, no significant person was charged or convicted.
--- In 1990, President Ghulam Ishaq Khan, sent packing the Goverment of Benazir Bhutto on charges of Corruption, Corruption. On Corruption charges, no significant person was convicted.
--- In 1992, President Ghulam Ishaq Khan, again sent packing Government of Nawaz Sharif on charges of Corruption, Corruption, Corruption.....On Corruption charges, no significant person was convicted.
--- In 1996, President Farooq Leghari, sent packing the Government of Benazir Bhutto on charges of Corruption, Corruption........On Corruption charges, no significant person was convicted.
--- In 1999, General Pervaiz Musharraf lead military coup sent Jaddah the Nawaz Shariff, on Charges of Airplane High Jacking, and lots lots of Corruption.On Corruption charges, no significant person was convicted.
---2016, Imran Khan, a stooge of certain elements of "Establishment" with the paid agent of Establishment, Qadri, is hell bent on repeating the history.

Person debating in media, are of course, corrupt either on the payroll of one party or others. Lies are spoken as truths; people with mediocre knowledge and even lower moral values deceive public at large.
As against your perception, We are doing too much to stop this corruption.:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:.
You would not find any other example than Pakistan that has 8 Government toppled to stop CORRUPTION in last 50 years or so.

Source: https://defence.pk/threads/rs-502bn-corruption-in-ministries-exposed.456360/page-6#ixzz4ONjTgICu

Imran Khan never called Zardari by his own name but always as mister 10%, now they beg PPP to be part of anti-state alliance :omghaha:

Pity for innocent PTI burgers as they are still waiting for Army. Their leader has no guts so their last hope to get govt is only the Army.
Note my words that Right now PTI is the only party which is worshiping Gen Raheel more than anyone else but once he is gone, they will abuse him as nobody could have done.

Look defence.pk stuff is pro PTI for a reason. Potis burgers are mostly kids of corrupt army gernails and officers ;) Why call army to take action when they can't even clean themselves from corruption? Ab bc agher Raheel corrupt nai to baki sab saaf sutre hai? Same with Imran Khan, him being clean doesn't mean anything.

People can do accountibility

People are mobilized by Leaders; No leader, no movement, no accountability;
Small and local leaders will only more problems; and any coup or movement by them will lead to anarchy; examples are Libya, Iraq, Syria......: Leader must be accepted by majority to conduct an up rising, otherwise, chaos and destruction will result.
Pakistan's problem is dearth of right Leadership.

Imran Khan never called Zardari by his own name but always as mister 10%, now they beg PPP to be part of anti-state alliance :omghaha:

Look defence.pk stuff is pro PTI for a reason. Potis burgers are mostly kids of corrupt army gernails and officers ;) Why call army to take action when they can't even clean themselves from corruption? Ab bc agher Raheel corrupt nai to baki sab saaf sutre hai? Same with Imran Khan, him being clean doesn't mean anything.

I am talking about PTI's hypocrisy that to date Gen Raheel is their Bhagwan but he will be their worse enemy after his retirement.

I hope they summon PM to answer these allegation before coas created by opposition other wise armys intervention is mandatory.

brother,

as a small student of Law, Supreme court ask PTI to submit proofs against their allegations.

brother,

as a small student of Law, Supreme court ask PTI to submit proofs against their allegations.

Petitions filed under fundamental rights fall within the ambit of inquisitorial system of proceedings, needless to remind that in inquisitorial system it's the court which is involved in proof taking by investigating the facts of the case. Besides, it's not that toughie, everything is on record.

Last edited:
Petitions filed under fundamental rights fall within the ambit of inquisitorial system of proceedings, needless to remind that in inquisitorial system it's the court which is involved in proof taking by investigating the facts of the case.

sir ,

keep in mind Supreme court is not a investigating agency, supreme court need Insinuations for Investigations, and Institutions will investigate under their Powers conferred by their Acts.

and In Pakistan not single institution have a powers to investigate the Corruption Matter outside Pakistan, for that we need to amend the law from National assembly,

and i still dont think so Supreme court will start proceedings for investigations, its beyond the powers of Supreme court, because the person accused is the head of state which is Prime Minister of Pakistan, yes if the accused is ordinary citizen of Pakistan, then i think supreme court may refer the case to FBR or FIA, and keep remember Mr. Aytizaz Ahsan also ask PTI to not to file the Petition in Court.

and i am afraid , PTI will not get response as per their desire.

sir ,

keep in mind Supreme court is not a investigating agency, supreme court need Insinuations for Investigations, and Institutions will investigate under their Powers conferred by their Acts.

and In Pakistan not single institution have a powers to investigate the Corruption Matter outside Pakistan, for that we need to amend the law from National assembly,

and i still dont think so Supreme court will start proceedings for investigations, its beyond the powers of Supreme court, because the person accused is the head of state which is Prime Minister of Pakistan, yes if the accused is ordinary citizen of Pakistan, then i think supreme court may refer the case to FBR or FIA, and keep remember Mr. Aytizaz Ahsan also ask PTI to not to file the Petition in Court.

That's why this system of non accountability has to go

Ask Panama city for proof. Why should PTI submit?

Sharifs haven't deny the revelations made in Panama leaks, it's just the dates which PM has manipulated. Panama won't comply, unless court is not in mood to decide the case I don't think Panama will be involved.

sir ,

Sir please get your facts straight. I hope you're familiar with inquisitorial system of proceedings.

It may be mentioned here that the instant petition falls in the category of public interest litigation, which is not adversarial but inquisitorial in nature. It is well settled that this Court has the Const.P. 53/07 & Const.P.83/12 26 jurisdiction to adjudicate upon a case if it falls within the ambit of inquisitorial proceedings. Reference may be made to the cases of Watan Party v. Federation of Pakistan (PLD 2011 SC 997), All Pakistan Newspapers Society v. Federation of Pakistan (PLD 2012 SC 1) and Workers' Party Pakistan v. Federation of Pakistan (PLD 2012 SC 681). Thus, the instant petitions are maintainable and objection is overruled.

http://www.supremecourt.gov.pk/web/user_files/File/ConstP.No.53of2007andConst.P.83of2012.pdf

In case you don't know what I am talking about, here.
http://definitions.uslegal.com/i/inquisitorial-system/

how could supreme court do justice in a criminal offense when the case has not been investigated by the authorities. even if nawaz sharif win the case, questions would still be raised.

Back
Top Bottom