What's new

Supreme Court larger bench to hear Panama Leaks case

First of all the judiciary here is quite corrupt itself. We don't have faith in this judicial system where selective justice is served. Secondly our elections are not 100% fair. Anyone who has seen election day activity knows there are more than a 100 ways to rig and win your seat by force. So you can not exactly call these people our true representatives since alot of them have reached the assembly seats by rigging. India has biometric voting so there's no chance of rigging and the whole country has to accept who ever has been elected. Unfortunately its not like that here. So the only powerful institution left is army. People trust army and they have served us whenever we needed them. We don;t exactly want dictatorship but if the so called democratic government acts like they are kings and uses police force on people who want to protest, we would prefer a declared dictatorship than a disguised one.
Ok. And are you sure army is NOT corrupt or biased ???
If I am not wrong people like Zia and Mushi did more harm to your nation as Leaders than they were as uniform officers of PA.

Thanks for reply

No offense but you're one hopeless lad and I doubt you even bother to read explanations made in replies, it's pretty useless to waste energy. Good day!

brother,

talking to PTI'er is already offence, its better to hit your head on wall, instead of try to have a conversation in a educated manner with a PTI effected Mind.

Secondly if someone not agree with your arguments then its not that mean that he is wrong.

good day and wishes for your health and prosperity.

brother,

talking to PTI'er is already offence, its better to hit your head on wall, instead of try to have a conversation in a educated manner with a PTI effected Mind.

Secondly if someone not agree with your arguments then its not that mean that he is wrong.

good day and wishes for your health and prosperity.

FYI I am not a PTI supporter, I have my own opinion on matters. Unlike your ilk, I have courage and heart to call spade a spade and praise things which need to be praised no matter political or nonpolitical. I took bit late to realize the fact that I was arguing law with PMLN which gives two hoots to it. Nothing personal, enjoy posting and good luck!

FYI I am not a PTI supporter, I have my own opinion on matters. Unlike your ilk, I have courage and heart to call spade a spade and praise things which need to be praised no matter political or nonpolitical. I took bit late to realize the fact that I was arguing law with PMLN which gives two hoots to it. Nothing personal, enjoy posting and good luck!

Nawaz Zardari and Imran khan sub chor ka bachay han like all of us., do u have courage of saying that.

and for your kind information i was a voter of PTI and still on worker list of PTI in Karachi Region.

and instead of arguing with each other we have to wait for Court Decision, which will tell who is right and wrong? is that ok for you.

Ok. And are you sure army is NOT corrupt or biased ???
If I am not wrong people like Zia and Mushi did more harm to your nation as Leaders than they were as uniform officers of PA.

Thanks for reply
I agree with you on that. There are corrupt elements in the military as well but their accountability is much better and more often than not, these elements get punished military style. Things you said about previous military dictators are also right but in the current situation we have no other option as this rigged democracy is acting worse than a dictatorship and doesn't want to stand accountable for its corruptions.

I agree with you on that. There are corrupt elements in the military as well but their accountability is much better and more often than not, these elements get punished military style. Things you said about previous military dictators are also right but in the current situation we have no other option as this rigged democracy is acting worse than a dictatorship and doesn't want to stand accountable for its corruptions.
If I understand correctly you are in favor of choosing lesser evil !!! It might be a short term solution but it won't stand for long run.

Corruption is human nature as you can't get rid of greed from human nature. Only solution is people of Pak remover the dirty politicians by voting out. And if a whole community come out against somebody it's hard to rig the election. Problem is Pak is divided on internal issue. And only thing that can unite Pak is Indian bogeyman !!! And that the carrot is being used since independence.

Once and for all , when people of Pak stop giving dam about India/USA/Afagan and push Pakistan first then and only then something better will come in your country. Countering India is costing you on every front. Just let go. India can't win a full scale war with Pak so it will never go for one.

My opinion. You can differ. But I sincerely wish Pak a very good luck for future and long lasting peace.

If I understand correctly you are in favor of choosing lesser evil !!! It might be a short term solution but it won't stand for long run.

Corruption is human nature as you can't get rid of greed from human nature. Only solution is people of Pak remover the dirty politicians by voting out. And if a whole community come out against somebody it's hard to rig the election. Problem is Pak is divided on internal issue. And only thing that can unite Pak is Indian bogeyman !!! And that the carrot is being used since independence.

Once and for all , when people of Pak stop giving dam about India/USA/Afagan and push Pakistan first then and only then something better will come in your country. Countering India is costing you on every front. Just let go. India can't win a full scale war with Pak so it will never go for one.

My opinion. You can differ. But I sincerely wish Pak a very good luck for future and long lasting peace.
Your analysis in my view is not as correct this time. Corruption can only be countered by strict accountability. If you have done corruption and its proved, you need be punished as hard as possible. Now the situation is that this government does not want accountability. They want to rule the country like kings but people are rebelling. If judiciary intervenes and holds them responsible that is the best scenario. But since judiciary is clearly biased in favor of sitting government, the only institutions that remains is army. I'm not saying martial law is the only option, this institution can intervene and call for mid-term elections or a change of prime minister until this pm is tried for allegations. If he stands clear he can join back as the pm or be punished.

As far as your point of India being the carrot for our unity is concerned, I do not agree at all. When it comes to internal politics and internal matters including development, inflation or corruption, India is the last thing that comes to our mind. To be honest common people here don't care much about India. Only when the borders are hot is when we think about it. Or movies,actors etc. Other than that we deal with our every day lives and internal politics. This is why so many people are protesting against the sitting government on the call about corruption charges. So India is a different matter but we can also unite on internal issue.

Your analysis in my view is not as correct this time. Corruption can only be countered by strict accountability. If you have done corruption and its proved, you need be punished as hard as possible. Now the situation is that this government does not want accountability. They want to rule the country like kings but people are rebelling. If judiciary intervenes and holds them responsible that is the best scenario. But since judiciary is clearly biased in favor of sitting government, the only institutions that remains is army. I'm not saying martial law is the only option, this institution can intervene and call for mid-term elections or a change of prime minister until this pm is tried for allegations. If he stands clear he can join back as the pm or be punished.

As far as your point of India being the carrot for our unity is concerned, I do not agree at all. When it comes to internal politics and internal matters including development, inflation or corruption, India is the last thing that comes to our mind. To be honest common people here don't care much about India. Only when the borders are hot is when we think about it. Or movies,actors etc. Other than that we deal with our every day lives and internal politics. This is why so many people are protesting against the sitting government on the call about corruption charges. So India is a different matter but we can also unite on internal issue.
The opinion of few members of Pak here on forum made me think so. If what you are saying is common opinion in Pak then you guise are on right track. Now just hold it there. Martial law or premature elections are not the solutions.
I agree your PM has serious allegations on him but again accountability can't be achieved over night. Let him complete his tenure and let court charge him in parallel. If he escape let him meet his fate in elections. Over throwing him will make only to make w point that "army" cause this.

Back
Top Bottom