What's new

Supercomputer In Bangladesh ?

Lone

Reaction score
I was trying find whether we have any operational supercomputer, and came to know that the first supercomputer we got is named as " Noyon " and its may be an " IWL Kostof supercomputer " .
But then I was unable find any details about it. Any learned member has idea about it? @BDforever , @Loki , @asad71 and others..................

Last edited by a moderator:
I was trying find whether we have any operational supercomputer, and came to know that the first supercomputer we got is named as " Noyon " and its may be an " IWL Kostof supercomputer " .
But then I was unable find any details about it. Any learned member has idea about it? @BDforever , @Loki , @asad71 and others..................

i have no clue bro

Last edited by a moderator:
You require such high computational power for r&d, survailance and military application one assumes. None of these are really present in BD. I suspect maybe DU or BUET may have something approximating a supercomputer maybe.

:lol:you couldn't get a government secretary on how to use a damn smartphone......abar aise supercomputer nia:pop:

:lol:you couldn't get a government secretary on how to use a damn smartphone......abar aise supercomputer nia:pop:

They are working on some very modern tier 3 data center in Bangladesh and 100s of million dollar already sanctioned. We might not have a super computer right at this moment but you may see in near future.

Since we have an atomic research center and an active reactor (5 MW) I think we might got one. Otherwise what is ' Noyon' ?

Back
Top Bottom