What's new

Super Mushak Induction Ceremony NAF (Nigerian Air Force)-Proud Moments PAF-PAC

Please do not quote or respond to the two bit trolls from across the border. At least with the our aircraft; our test pilots don't commit suicide knowing that a product does not work. @Windjammer remember that one

^now watch how some mai ka laal will go butt crazy and develop an unscratchable itch and try to bring in the JF-17 in this.
why don't you just ban the usual bharti culprits aka shyt bags.

Please do not quote or respond to the two bit trolls from across the border. At least with the our aircraft; our test pilots don't commit suicide knowing that a product does not work. @Windjammer remember that one

^now watch how some mai ka laal will go butt crazy and develop an unscratchable itch and try to bring in the JF-17 in this.
Yup, R.I.P Baldev Singh.

IJT+crash+picture+from+Aero+India+2007.jpg

congratulations. but i wonder why pakistan army aviation is planning to induct new trainer aircraft ?

Feeling proud, can't wait to see JF-17 in NAF colors. This is just the tip of the ice berg. Always the first sale is the most difficult one, if you have a good product follow up orders will keep coming.

Pakistan should step up it's game and produce more defence equipment and export them to our allies.

Add Nigeria to the list....way to go Pakistan.

Military operators[edit]

Map with military PAC Mushshak operators in blue

23px-Flag_of_Turkey.svg.png
Turkey Turkısh army -52

23px-Flag_of_Iraq.svg.png
Iraq

23px-Flag_of_Oman.svg.png
Oman

23px-Flag_of_Pakistan.svg.png
Pakistan

23px-Flag_of_Saudi_Arabia.svg.png
Saudi Arabia

23px-Flag_of_Syria.svg.png
Syria

23px-Flag_of_Iran.svg.png
Iran

Civilian operators[edit]
South Africa

Hi,

I remember a time when no one wanted to buy it and pakistan gave some to saudi arabia for free---. What a long journey---.

Last edited:
What's the full story @Windjammer ? in a new thread please

Yup, R.I.P Baldev Singh.

IJT+crash+picture+from+Aero+India+2007.jpg

Not many people know the real background of this breakthrough. We helped our Nigerian brothers in their fight against their enemies. Had we done the same with KSA in their fight against Houthi rebels......

Hi,

I remember a time when no one wanted to buy it and pakistan gave some to saudi arabia for free---. What a long journey---.

Back
Top Bottom