What's new

Sultan Mehmet conqured and then bought Hagia sofia

I am noticing a lot of Europeans are on fire, i don't understand why though ? its a mosque not a suicide bomber factory they turn that museum into ... Allah's name will echo from there once again :)
The look on their faces when Erdogan made this announcement is the same as the one on Emperor Constantine's face when he woke up one day to find 60 Ottoman ships sitting in the Golden Horn.

These two pieces of information are vital to spread:

i) Sultah Mehmet Fatih Han bought Ayasofya
ii) There are already 6-7 mandirs in the vicinity of Islamabad.

1. Why our responsibility? It doesn't concern us.

2. No, they are not. There are only two, in villages in the Federal Territory.

1. Why our responsibility? It doesn't concern us.

2. No, they are not. There are only two, in villages in the Federal Territory.
FB_IMG_1594458869249.jpg
A picture worths more than a thousand words!

View attachment 650187 A picture worths more than a thousand words!

You know they are old and non functional right? They are historical sites as of now.

Two of those don't exist. One is inhabited and gone. There is only one functional and that lies between the two cities, also very old.

Last edited by a moderator:
You know they are old and non functional right? They are historical sites as of now.

Two of those don't exist. One is inhabited and gone. There is only one functional and that lies between the two cities, also very old.

A picture which shows only how dumb you are.
Making them functional is not states responsibility but worshipper's .
If Hindus choose not to visit these, the state cannot force them to.
Whatever you are winging about , makes no sense.

Last edited:
When he annexed the city the first thing that he did was to come to terms with the orthodox clergy
the reason for this was to gain some measure of support from them and further the divide between the catholic western europeans and the orthodox church

I am noticing a lot of Europeans are on fire, i don't understand why though ? its a mosque not a suicide bomber factory they turn that museum into ... Allah's name will echo from there once again :)

Muslims are again recovering their bravery and courage. West is worried. Turkey, Pakistan, Afghanistan, and other Muslim countries are shedding European influence and charting their own destiny.

It is the symbolic nature of Ayasofya's status change which bothers them most.

For me, it is a welcome breath of fresh air.

I see the dearest wish of Allama Iqbal taking flight. Oqaab is again soaring high over Istanbul, Turkish people have embraced their Islamic identity and history again.

It will give much needed pride and galvanize Muslims all over the world. A new golden age is at hand.

merlin_174432333_b2d5a887-c360-4f68-bb58-0b507a777421-superJumbo.jpg

Muslims are again recovering their bravery and courage. West is worried. Turkey, Pakistan, Afghanistan, and other Muslim countries are shedding European influence and charting their own destiny.

It is the symbolic nature of Ayasofya's status change which bothers them most.

For me, it is a welcome breath of fresh air.

I see the dearest wish of Allama Iqbal taking flight. Oqaab is again soaring high over Istanbul, Turkish people have embraced their Islamic identity and history again.

It will give much needed pride and galvanize Muslims all over the world. A new golden age is at hand.

merlin_174432333_b2d5a887-c360-4f68-bb58-0b507a777421-superJumbo.jpg

we need to take pride in success but always remain humble , cause Allah love those who stand firm but never transgress their limits, May Allah bring the Nation of Muhammad pbuh to Rah-e-Rast ..

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom