What's new

Sukhoi PAK-FA / FGFA: Updates,News & Discussions

2457786_orig.jpg

f-22 has 1-dimensional thrust vectoring while PAK FA has 3-dimensional multi-axis thrust vectoring which can even beat 6th generation aircrafts...now tell, which is superior??:azn:

Last edited by a moderator:
^There aren't any 6th generation aircraft yet. Still likely in drawing boards. Brah...

By the way, any idea which countries plan to purchase the T-50 other than India and Russia?

^There aren't any 6th generation aircraft yet. Still likely in drawing boards. Brah...

By the way, any idea which countries plan to purchase the T-50 other than India and Russia?

india won't buy t-50.....its developing its own fgfa based on t-50 ofcourse!.....and 6th gen is in the panels in the US(planning phase)..
Sixth-generation jet fighter - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
1st to 6th gen aircrafts----
fighter01.jpg

so,according to design it should look like this--
15333-1.jpg

BTW, you know what? that even 7th gen and 8th gen fighter aircrafts design has been already predicted!!

I always have been a great fan of Flanker's killer looks , even though T-50 is a fine design , one can't match it aesthetically with other Flankers.

No one, both countries will guard the tech for sometime before they decide where to export it actually.
Post which there are countries like Korea, Singapore and some western countries I think will try to get a hand on this plane initially.

i think it will be only in russia and india till the next 15 years or so, then they will think of selling it!!

fgfa will be with india but russia may sell t-50 to china and other countries., you never know!

I always have been a great fan of Flanker's killer looks , even though T-50 is a fine design , one can't match it aesthetically with other Flankers.

The MiGs and the Sukhois are a masterpiece.

The MiGs and the Sukhois are a masterpiece.

I don't know, the PAK FA/FGFA have some resemblance to the Flanker. Just like the F-22 has with the F-15.

Russian fighters....they look bada$$, while at the same time they look beautiful :D

A unique combo not found in others.

Back
Top Bottom