What's new

Sukhoi PAK-FA / FGFA: Updates,News & Discussions

051488.jpg

WOW!!!!!!!!!!!:enjoy:

We need to attach a very high incentive to finish the development of FGFA for IAF. May be higher incentive would fast-track this project and we might get hands on our first 5th gen Air Dominance Fighter. Btw beautiful pics... gr88 post

Btw.. any differences between the two prototypes?.. apart from the obvious paint job.

this is 4.5 generation coz i cant see any thrust vectoring tecnology.india is bluffed again by russia

Yes, you are right the PAK FA is a 4.5gen fighter because the PROTOTYPE hasn't been fitted with the thrust vectored, supercrusing engines that are still being developed!! Because the only difference between 4.5 and 5 gen is THRUST VECTORING!!! Because the rest of the world is using a different definition of "5th gen" right? It has nothing to do with AESA, low observability, internal weapons bays, super cruise, sensor fusion and super manoeuvrability (achieved by thrust VECTORING and lees stealthy canards).

In that case the IAF SU-30MKI is a 5th gen??!! Thanks mate, I never knew that!

i m waiting for this show from long time
2nd Russian pak-fa is great but still engine design is not like 5th generation like f-22

What is great about this machine will be Sensor fusion, Taking data from 4 Radars (Xband and L-Band) and from IRST EW system and many other sensors and combining all these data and projecting it on MFD's.

One more question is Russia working on JHMCS type system for PAK FA?

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom