What's new

Sukhoi-30MKI is India’s fallback fighter

Educate me. :lol:

ndia is poised to get fifth generation aircraft sooner than expected. While an Indo-Russian programme to develop a fifth generation fighter aircraft is already under way, Russia has agreed to provide India with an advanced version of the Sukhoi-30MKI, which boasts of fifth generation capabilities and stealth features.

More powerful engine.

AESA

Stealth,

Brahmos cerrying capability.

Mach 4+ long range A TO A etc.

Super Sukhois to give India a generation leap | Latest News & Updates at Daily News & Analysis

India’s SU-30 MKI to be upgraded to Super Sukhoi By Russia

Are you a full retard or something, what do you think all these exercises involve..... simulated combat training.....or do you think that with IAF they fire real bullets. :laugh:
Simulater training we have flight Simulater system unlike you think what it means if you have data of what you saying Are combat training Please post data no Article bs or picture of Mid-air refueling , but Fighter vs fighter data Like I posted sukhois MKI VS F-15, F-16, F-22 in my earlier Posts if you not have that I rest my case.
Fighter used training mode and data is recorded same as flight Simulater system but I need Confirmation or data where paf fighter go one on one with Any USAF or any other Western AF fighter in combat training exercises

Last edited:
ndia is poised to get fifth generation aircraft sooner than expected. While an Indo-Russian programme to develop a fifth generation fighter aircraft is already under way, Russia has agreed to provide India with an advanced version of the Sukhoi-30MKI, which boasts of fifth generation capabilities and stealth features.

More powerful engine.

AESA

Stealth,

Brahmos cerrying capability.

Mach 4+ long range A TO A etc.

Super Sukhois to give India a generation leap | Latest News & Updates at Daily News & Analysis

Utter nonsense. What stealth they are going to add without any change in airframe?

With mini Brahmos, the effective RCS is gonna increase further.

Utter nonsense. What stealth they are going to add without any change in airframe?

They may take same route as US has taken in case of F 15.

Not exactly 'stealth'. But significant RCS reduction through use of RAM and smoothing out some edges, removing
clutter etc. The inlet ducts will also be treated.

The drop in RCS could be anywhere between 3-6 sq meters.

BrahMos won't be there on all planes! And where it is, the missile allows standoff strikes, so RCS is one of
the later things to worry about in that situation.

They may take same route as US has taken in case of F 15.

No, Silent Eagle is a heavy modification of F-15C frame. They are new-build aircraft made to this specification with
weapon bays and all. But Super-MKI will mainly be just an upgrade of existing frames, so don't expect drastic aerodynamic
changes or anything. It's basically a systems' upgrade with slight modifications of airframes.

Not exactly 'stealth'. But significant RCS reduction through use of RAM and smoothing out some edges, removing

BrahMos won't be there on all planes! And where it is, the missile allows standoff strikes, so RCS is one of

No, Silent Eagle is a heavy modification of F-15C frame. They are new-build aircraft made to this specification with
weapon bays and all. But Super-MKI will mainly be just an upgrade of existing frames, so don't expect drastic aerodynamic
changes or anything. It's basically a systems' upgrade with slight modifications of airframes.

Such as canceling air intake, Application of RAM, May be some design changes.

India is quite good in RAM and composites. No point in asking Russians to do so.

I am not aware of any structural modification for RCS reduction. No point they are going to do anything with air intake.

Yes for stand off weapon delivery platform RCS doesn't matter much. That's why we are not looking for any RCS reduction for Super sukhois.

I am writing what I have read

pl go through this thread of India Russia reporter.

I have read them in plenty. The point is none illustrate on stealth and how they are gonna improve that.

For a plane with external payload RCS hardly matter. Loaded planes with external weapon (Be it F22) RCS will more than 5m2.

Even if these fighters are detected, can it be tracked at that large distance? and more over will A2A missiles can hit them from such a long distance?

I remember one incident in middle east where planes (MiG25 and F16) 3rd generartion birds locked on each other, they fired 10 missiles at each other and still not a single bird was down.

For a fighter with external payload, RCS doesn't matter.

For a plane with external payload RCS hardly matter. Loaded planes with external weapon (Be it F22) RCS will more than 5m2.

Even if these fighters are detected, can it be tracked at that large distance? and more over will A2A missiles can hit them from such a long distance?

I remember one incident in middle east where planes (MiG25 and F16) 3rd generartion birds locked on each other, they fired 10 missiles at each other and still not a single bird was down.

It does. Situation awareness is key in any fight.

I'd not mind my fighter with better detection and tracking capability shows up as a big red dot on adversay's radar out side their tracking and BVRAAM range.

The very though of them seeing something very powerful in air ready to take them down moment they try to take off or head in wrong direction. .... That intimidation is real air domination.

It does. Situation awareness is key in any fight.
Bro, situational awareness has nothing to do with RCS. e.g. an AWACS might have better situation awareness despite it's humongous RCS.

Bro, situational awareness has nothing to do with RCS. e.g. an AWACS might have better situation awareness despite it's humongous RCS.

I am not talking about situation awareness for Super MKI but situation awareness of enemy. If MKI RCS increases, it will help enemy radars to know our positions better.

Back
Top Bottom