What's new

Suicide drones hit target 500km inside Iran

Any actual proof of "suicide drones",or did you just pull that one out of your 💩 ar$e💩?
Frankly I`m surprised you`re not claiming that its zionist f35s,but that`ll probably come later,right?
I don't know, but surely Iranian air defenses and aircraft fire up the skies, I wonder if they actually hit something though, seems like they don't

This is interesting. How they got there?

Don't say Israelis reused Iranian UAV tactic against them, and flew 2 stroke powered drones through Saudi desert at near zero altitude?

Don't say Israelis reused Iranian UAV tactic against them, and flew 2 stroke powered drones through Saudi desert at near zero altitude?
"Iranian UAV tactic" is actually copied from Israel, this is the Israeli Harpy, a drone in operation from 1994:
m02007062400133.jpg

And this is the Iranian Shahed 136, blatant copy of the Harpy:
637601333dd46637601333dd471668677939637601333dd44637601333dd45.jpg

I don't know the details behind the attack. I just know that Iran laughed about Saudi patriot defense systems but they didn't have the last laugh.

I don't know, but surely Iranian air defenses and aircraft fire up the skies, I wonder if they actually hit something though, seems like they don't

Theirs only 1 confirmed hit at MoD building, no relation to UAVs.

I'm sure you know this, but your intention is to spread fake news. The rest of those "alleged" explosions were all refuted by Aleph on twitter which I'm sure you follow.

The previous 2 videos in your original post are is a fire at a oil refinery area which is not exactly uncommon in Iran either.

Launched from inside Iran at close ranges. Size of the confirmed explosion was probably around 3-5 kg.

I'm sure you know this, but your intention is to spread fake news. The rest of those "alleged" explosions were all refuted by Aleph on twitter which I'm sure you follow.

The previous 2 videos in your original post are is a fire at a oil refinery area which is not exactly uncommon in Iran either.

Launched from inside Iran at close ranges. Size of the confirmed explosion was probably around 3-5 kg.

Aleph literally reposted those

These twitter posts are all from the same location mate, the refinery fire. This refinery fire is in the same province that a 5.7M earthquake hit. Coincidence? I'm honestly not even sure Israel is behind this either, could be internal 5th column. Usually Israeli hits do more damage.

These twitter posts are all from the same location mate, the refinery fire. This refinery fire is in the same province that a 5.7M earthquake hit. Coincidence? I'm honestly not even sure Israel is behind this either, could be internal 5th column. Usually Israeli hits do more damage.
Things will clear up soon enough, hopefully.
I don't know if it's Israel either. Number of targets is too little. But we will see who Iran blames.

Things will clear up soon enough, hopefully.
I don't know if it's Israel either. Number of targets is too little. But we will see who Iran blames.

Site is geolocated so Sat photos will confirm post-damage assessment.

1674956902402.png

Looks like some kind of warehouse.

Hard to tell but does anyone think their is some sort of mesh metal rods install on the top based on the pattern, or maybe that is just the roof design.

Site is geolocated so Sat photos will confirm post-damage assessment.

View attachment 913803

Looks like some kind of warehouse.

Hard to tell but does anyone think their is some sort of mesh metal rods install on the top based on the pattern, or maybe that is just the roof design.
I don't think there's too much damage, maybe 10-15kg of explosives, the question is, was it set on fire?
And what is in that site?

Anyways, the moral of the story isn't the damage done, it's the fact that Iran could not repel that attack.

Back
Top Bottom