What's new

Suicide drones hit target 500km inside Iran

Ultra high esteem then :) Also thanks for telling me this, I just ignored him.

I'm here to talk to Iranians, I don't care about the opinions of a Nigerian Iran fanboy
Emotional people argue the person, while Logical people argue the point- which one are you? My national origin usually comes up in PDF the moment when people cant counter my argument(s).

ג
Two Joo bitches working for the zionazis Drone programmes eliminate:

Average retards crediting themselves over every accident ever happening in Israel

Your intelligence services can't do shit here,
The crash was between Odaliya, a mother of 4 children:
Bk3R40Ahj_0_199_1179_664_0_x-large.jpg

To Mishel
H1XIaee6s_0_0_1025_573_0_x-large.jpg

Nothing to do with Iran, you intellectually inferior idiot, nor did she have anything to do with any drone program

Intelligence ministry and IRGC intelligence service in a joint statement announced that the main perpetrators of the failed (quadcopter) drone attack in Isfahan have been arrested.

عوامل اقدام ناکام خرابکارانه در اصفهان دستگیر شدند/ اثبات نقش رژیم صهیونیستی - مشرق نیوز
Yes you like to arrest random people lol

Your intelligence services are trash, all we do is give Kurds some toys to play with lol

Surely a humiliating night for Iran, as suicide drones hit a targets deep inside Iranian air defense protected territory

Good. It's about time this happened. And I'm pretty sure using Arab airspace and secret airbases made it easier. Not to mention Iranians who are collaborating against their government.

Pakistan military & ISI are also anti-Ayatollah knowing the games they've played. The sooner this regime overturns the better.

The reason why Israelis are getting more support is because that slow-poke of a liberal Biden is not doing much against Iran if anything.

Last edited:
Good. It's about time this happened. And I'm pretty sure using Arab airspace and secret airbases made it easier. Not to mention Iranians who are collaborating against their government.

Pakistan military & ISI are also anti-Ayatollah knowing the games they've played. The sooner this regime overturns the better.

The reason why Israelis are getting more support is because that slow-poke of a liberal Biden is not doing much against Iran if anything.
Taking abuse from Israeli butt hurt is understandable they are enemy ..who the hell are you to even talk about Iran brown man..sorry " thunder cat"...The only thunder I hear from you has a smell associated with it!

Pakistan military & ISI are also anti-Ayatollah.
Are you sure about this?
As far as I know Pakistani establishment has always adopted neutral policy regarding Iran (only one of the few things they have done right in past 75 years).

Though 60s Iran was a great friend of Ours.That was probably due to common ideology of rulers (Shah and Ayub khan both wanted to lead their nations on liberal lines of thinking,US a common ally of both countries)

Unfortunately, Shah went too extreme with his ideology.

Average retards crediting themselves over every accident ever happening in Israel
Certainly elimination of two bitches (or three as you say) in Zionist drone program is more relevant than a fire in an engine oil factory in Iran.

Yes you like to arrest random people lol

Your intelligence services are trash, all we do is give Kurds some toys to play with lol
Yeah, and we give Palestinians some toys to play with you all year long. :azn:

The bitch had a litter of 4?!! I guess they love to live up to their reputation of being rats...... reproducing like rats too....

Iran should nuke israel, at the same time israel nukes Iran. Wipe out 2 nazi satanist regimes once in for all.

Infact Israel is such a small parasite. 1 nuke on dimona and 1 on Tel aviv is enough. For Iran only Mullah central in Tehran should be wiped out, Iranian people are great but Mullahs are nazis

Iran is the buffer zone of Tehran elite, if all Iran blow up outside Tehran, it's something irrelevant to Tehran ruling elite, that is the reason this news is not important.

BTW I've never seen a Israel/Jew arrested in Iran due to sabotage/spying acts, they are always non-Persian Iranian who hate their own regime and have no hope because they have not Persian ethnicity.

Iran is the buffer zone of Tehran elite, if all Iran blow up outside Tehran, it's something irrelevant to Tehran ruling elite, that is the reason this news is not important.

In Iran elites are found in every major city. Concentration of wealth in the Iranian capital is not excessive by international standards, quite the opposite.

BTW I've never seen a Israel/Jew arrested in Iran due to sabotage/spying acts, they are always non-Persian Iranian who hate their own regime and have no hope because they have not Persian ethnicity.

Not tired of parroting the same brazen falsehood only to see it debunked moments later? How many times have I proven this to be untrue, in how many different contexts? People read my replies. And understand how out of touch the contentions I respond to really are.

First of all, how exactly are you supposed to know that "they are always (sic) non-Persian Iranians"? Press releases do not normally specify what linguistic sub-groups arrested spies or saboteurs supposedly belong to. So you're trolling, which is against forum rules.

Now to the facts: most prisoners in Iran do not speak another language than Persian, and this goes for spies as well.

Indeed there's no discrimination on linguistic basis in the Islamic Republic, nor can Iranians be divided into "Persians" and "non-Persians" since upwards of 60% or so have roots amongst more than one of the linguistic groups constitutive of the Iranian nation.

As for Jewish Iranians, they are only about 7000. Usually the enemy sees no need to recruit saboteurs and spies from out of their ranks because in a population of 85 million, token traitors are bound to be found.

Nonetheless and contrary to your baseless claim, over a dozen Iranian citizens of Jewish confession were arrested in Shiraz in 1999 on espionage charges, several sentenced to capital punishment:

https://www.jta.org/1999/06/15/default/names-of-the-13-jews-arrested-in-iran

Others were arrested only months ago amid the recent riots:

Last edited:
Certainly elimination of two bitches (or three as you say) in Zionist drone program is more relevant than a fire in an engine oil factory in Iran.
Two women died, crashed into each other, one of them is a mother of 4, the second one is a young, low rank officer in the air force, has nothing to do with any drone program.

So there's 3 options, tell me which of those are more likely.
1. Iran somehow recruited a mother of 4 with no relations to Iran whatsoever, in order to crash her car into the car of the officer
2. Iran recruited the officer to kill herself by crashing her car in order to kill a mother of 4
3. It was a car accident
Yeah, and we give Palestinians some toys to play with you all year long. :azn:
Yeah, they all end up in our hands lol

Karin_A_weapons.jpg

My dude, half your country was in your protests

In Iran elites are found in every major city. Concentration of wealth in the Iranian capital is not excessive by international standards, quite the opposite.

Not tired of parroting the same brazen falsehood only to see it debunked moments later? How many times have I proven this to be untrue, in how many different contexts? People read my replies. And understand how out of touch the contentions I respond to really are.

First of all, how exactly are you supposed to know that "they are always (sic) non-Persian Iranians"? Press releases do not normally specify what linguistic sub-groups arrested spies or saboteurs supposedly belong to. So you're trolling, which is against forum rules.

Now to the facts: most prisoners in Iran do not speak another language than Persian, and this goes for spies as well.

Indeed there's no discrimination on linguistic basis in the Islamic Republic, nor can Iranians be divided into "Persians" and "non-Persians" since upwards of 60% or so have roots amongst more than one of the linguistic groups constitutive of the Iranian nation.

As for Jewish Iranians, they are only about 7000. Usually the enemy sees no need to recruit saboteurs and spies from out of their ranks because in a population of 85 million, token traitors are bound to be found.

Nonetheless and contrary to your baseless claim, over a dozen Iranian citizens of Jewish confession were arrested in Shiraz in 1999 on espionage charges, several sentenced to capital punishment:

https://www.jta.org/1999/06/15/default/names-of-the-13-jews-arrested-in-iran

I'm talking about high sabotages, not about protests.

And when I said non-Persian, I'm talking about non-Persian ethnicity, not about non Persian spoke language. I guess you already know, but it's you who is trolling.

Iran has a big non-Persian buffer zone that is left to their own luck. Iran regime doesnt care about them.

Back
Top Bottom