What's new

Suicide drones hit target 500km inside Iran

I'm talking about high sabotages, not about protests.

Read my reply again. What's the first article I shared talking about?

https://www.jta.org/1999/06/15/default/names-of-the-13-jews-arrested-in-iran

Despite having been shown multiple times how incorrect the contention really is, you keep rehashing it. I know no other description for this than trolling.

And when I said non-Persian, I'm talking about non-Persian ethnicity, not about non Persian spoke language. I guess you already know, but it's you who is trolling.

Genetically Iranians largely constitute a single homogenous group. They are physically identical to each other across so-called "ethnicities" (with a few token exceptions). So in this regard they can't be differentiated other than through the languages they practice or through documented filiation (where it appears that the majority of them have ancestors from not one but several of these so-called "ethno"-linguistic sub-groups).

Iran has a big non-Persian buffer zone that is left to their own luck. Iran regime doesnt care about them.

There is no such phenomenon as discrimination against so-called "ethnic" minorities in Iran.

Now go ahead and show us proof that all high profile cases of sabotage and espionage involved "non-Persian Iranians", since that's exactly what you claimed.

As a matter of fact, you have no information about "ethno"-linguistic backgrounds of those convicted for espionage and sabotage in Iran. Meaning that you just gratuitously threw around a claim.

In the meantime, let the nonsense be debunked for good.

Alireza Akbari, Iran's former Deputy Minister of Defence, close ally to the secretary general of Iran's Supreme National Security and convicted spy, executed three weeks ago:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Alireza_Akbari

What does it say about his place of birth? That's right, Shiraz. The capital city of Fars (Persia) province. The overwhelming majority of whose population belong to the so-called Persian "ethno"-linguistic group.

Abdolrasoul Dorri-Esfahani, dual Iranian and Canadian citizen, former board member in privately owned financial institutions and banks, sentenced for espionage.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Abdolrasoul_Dorri-Esfahani

Place of birth? Esfahan, again Persian heartland in central Iran.

Two of the most famous examples of individuals convicted as spies in recent years, and in both cases they couldn't be any more "Persian" than this.

Frankly you should cut this for good since here's evidence to the contrary right above, whilst you failed to substantiate your claim. Moreover you're posting this gibberish in completely unrelated threads over and over. So it ought to be reported thenceforth because other than disinformation, it really adds nothing to discussions.

Last edited:
Are you sure about this?
As far as I know Pakistani establishment has always adopted neutral policy regarding Iran (only one of the few things they have done right in past 75 years).

Though 60s Iran was a great friend of Ours.That was probably due to common ideology of rulers (Shah and Ayub khan both wanted to lead their nations on liberal lines of thinking,US a common ally of both countries)

Unfortunately, Shah went too extreme with his ideology.

I mostly agree. However, the Ayatollahs and their influence on Pakistani Shias plus their influence in Afghanistan as well as their ties to India, have set off relations.

Nawaz was rumored to have told the Americans that Pakistan will never allow Iran to become a nuclear weapons state.

Two women died, crashed into each other, one of them is a mother of 4, the second one is a young, low rank officer in the air force, has nothing to do with any drone program.

So there's 3 options, tell me which of those are more likely.
1. Iran somehow recruited a mother of 4 with no relations to Iran whatsoever, in order to crash her car into the car of the officer
2. Iran recruited the officer to kill herself by crashing her car in order to kill a mother of 4
3. It was a car accident
Let me give you the fourth option: As the son of Nasrullah pointed, maybe their car had a accident with a drone ;)

Being a mother makes no difference, even war criminals can have family. that's how they breed, you know.

Yeah, they all end up in our hands lol
Good for your dream, in reality, they just are just short of tanks and fighter jets!

I'm talking about high sabotages, not about protests.

And when I said non-Persian, I'm talking about non-Persian ethnicity, not about non Persian spoke language. I guess you already know, but it's you who is trolling.

Iran has a big non-Persian buffer zone that is left to their own luck. Iran regime doesnt care about them.

You are talking nonesense again... you have no idea about Iran really.
If anything, Persians are under reprsented in the power structure..... although what is a Persian is also not what you think.
Iran´s supreme leader is Azari.... so donno what brainwashed rubbish youve been reading, but Iran is way more complex than you undrestand.

Let me give you the fourth option: As the son of Nasrullah pointed, maybe their car had a accident with a drone ;)

Being a mother makes no difference, even war criminals can have family. that's how they breed, you know.
What a retard, those are two different cars crashing into each other

Anyway, I will not continue this talk with low IQ inferior people that live in the sand of a country in drought and economic crisis. Go hang your own people.

Looks like Iran got their revenge by attacking an Israeli oil tanker.

E5YqUVSWUAYrmig.jpg

Anyway, I will not continue this talk with low IQ inferior people that live in the sand of a country in drought and economic crisis. Go hang your own people.
It would have been better if you would also leave the "low IQ inferior people" of Palestine, stop occupying their land and go back to wherever shithole which you came from.

It would have been better if you would also leave the "low IQ inferior people" of Palestine, stop occupying their land and go back to wherever shithole which you came from.
It is their superiority complex (inferiority complex actually) that makes them utter bullshit when they run out of arguments (they have none btw).
They are a nation full of atrocities and known for their ability to spread chaos in the world and they were punished by God multiple times in the past so it is just that feeling which comes out of their hearts.

Last edited:
The bitch had a litter of 4?!! I guess they love to live up to their reputation of being rats...... reproducing like rats too....
At least 23-year-old Mishel died too young to have had children. No future Zionist will come from her womb nor drink milk from her breast.

Hopefully she also died a virgin. I didn’t see any mention of a lover on her Facebook.

Only the demons in Hell will be deflowering this female. 😈

FpS1J3sXoAIGs8f

FpRMtiDWcAANIS8

FpRMth_X0AECi4h

FpRMtiCXEAA97MB

They're probably as intelligent as you are, it's not their land, shit is going to be fun when we execute all of you IRGC terrorists lmao

Back
Top Bottom