suggestions for pdf

only information

New Recruit

Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
i have 3 suggestions for this forum
1 upgrade this forum from flash too html5
2 change watch forum or thread settings into a single click button simply works as on or off button
3 introduce unlike button same as we have a like button
thanks and waiting for response

The only suggestion I want to give is,

don't delete posts which Pakistani members cannot answer or unable to reply. Very bad tactic. Not a good sign of good forum. As it is quoted by may media people in Pakistan.

The only suggestion I want to give is,

don't delete posts which Pakistani members cannot answer or unable to reply. Very bad tactic. Not a good sign of good forum. As it is quoted by may media people in Pakistan.
We do not delete such posts raising valid questions about Pakistan. I believe 95% of such posts are only deleted because of added rants, point scoring or mudslinging that is mentioned somewhere in the post. Many Indians often destroy a wonderful post when they cannot resist to add provoking statements.

MODs usually do not edit post without exceptional circumstances and prefer to delete the whole post to discourage flamebait.

We do not delete such posts raising valid questions about Pakistan. I believe 95% of such posts are only deleted because of added rants, point scoring or mudslinging that is mentioned somewhere in the post. Many Indians often destroy a wonderful post when they cannot resist to add provoking statements.

MODs usually do not edit post without exceptional circumstances and prefer to delete the whole post to discourage flamebait.

I can give you screenshots. It was no way off topic. One of your only member started the discussion and his post remains and mine got deleted. Lovely!

Not complaining but bringing in light.

3 introduce unlike button same as we have a like button
We have had countless debate over this matter. I think it is never a good idea to introduce Dislike button. It will most likely be abused on this forum as many Pakistani and Indians would not be able to come together on several issues and may dislike each others posts for pity matters.

We have the alternative available for that, Negative Rating only allowed to be used by Higher Ranks

I can give you screenshots. It was no way off topic. One of your only member started the discussion and his post remains and mine got deleted. Lovely!

Not complaining but bringing in light.
You can raise such issues in GHQ or Send a Private message to Moderators

It is often the case that we have too many reported posts and take action on post by post basis although we do try our best to read few pages backwards to establish the facts. Like I said, sometimes a member can write a wonderful post and screw up in the end by adding one or two controversial words that may lead to his ban or deletion of post.

Happens quite a lot, I try to be as fair as possible but obviously the margin of error is always a possibility

Please go to GHQ to raise such questions as it is not an appropriate platform

We have had countless debate over this matter. I think it is never a

ok i got it what about my first two suggestions
do pdf have any plans to ditch flash and go to html5
flash is realy vulnerable plus consume too much power and gpu to operate

secondly
watch forum button
as it is now it takes two clicks to watch a forum but we can turn it in one

Ive a decent suggestion for the forum administration. How about using this line as slogan on the home page:

"Because it's not necessary to be thankful for a good company."

Because this place have all sorts of people. And many members here hardly know that there are some people here that they will never see in real life, such is the separation between their socio-professional levels. And thats what this forum is about. To sit among without even knowing who are they sitting among.

ok i got it what about my first two suggestions
do pdf have any plans to ditch flash and go to html5
flash is realy vulnerable plus consume too much power and gpu to operate

secondly
watch forum button
as it is now it takes two clicks to watch a forum but we can turn it in one
Will be going away with flash in near future.

We have had countless debate over this matter. I think it is never a good idea to introduce Dislike button. It will most likely be abused on this forum as many Pakistani and Indians would not be able to come together on several issues and may dislike each others posts for pity matters.

Absolutely!!!! The kind of hatred members have towards each other, every other post will be disliked (because he doesnt like it :) ).......

close the 'change my id' thread because you have not got time to do it...

Back
Top Bottom