What's new

Suggestion needed to buy a car In Pakistan for the family of 3.

Maarkhoor

ELITE MEMBER
Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
Suggestion needed to buy a car In Pakistan for the family of 3 which can go long distance and some hilly areas as well.

Suggestion needed to buy a car In Pakistan for the family of 3 which can go long distance and some hilly areas as well.
if budget allows go for toyota rush or jimmy they are both economical SUVs

As I mentioned I need a car can haul long roots and hilly areas but mostly will be use in city.

It depends...
Bhai batyain gai tou baat bana gi warna main Lexus RX bhi keh sakta hoon!

As I mentioned I need a car can haul long routs and hilly areas but mostly will be use in city.

Any car with good ground clearance can do hilly circuits.

You only need a SUV and 4x4 if you plan to do a lot of off-roading over very technical terrain and lots of slush. Something we rarely if ever do with wife and kid in tow.

Cheers, Doc

Any car with good ground clearance can do hilly circuits.

You only need a SUV and 4x4 if you plan to do a lot of off-roading over very technical terrain and lots of slush. Something we rarely if ever do with wife and kid in tow.

Cheers, Doc
Not exactly off roads but to climb hilly area roads.

Not exactly off roads but to climb hilly areas.

Any car with good suspension, ground clearance, and decent gearing.

For the hills I would prefer a hatchback over a sedan. They are so much more fun on the twisties. Though yes the sedan can carry more luggage.

Cheers, Doc

Details, Picture, price?
BRV is a nice SUV from Honda. Starts at 9 lakhs in India so it must be starting from 15-16 or so in Pakistan. It has 1500 cc petrol/diesel engine with 117 bhp power. Good enough. Another model you can go for is WR-V which is 20-30% less costly though with 1200 cc engine and 90 bhp power.

@Maarkhoor if you live mostly in city with lots of traffic then get automatic is kinda necessity , you could also go for imported 660cc kei car like mera,nbox,move. for new if it allow get city automatic,or swift maybe 2008-2015 corolla good condition.
or get 2007 altis like mine
525731_10151830477282095_786543200_n.jpg

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom