What's new

Suggested duties for Indian members of this forum

Better now !!!

It was your idea so I want you to codify it in Bold bullets under number 5. See the first page of this thread for my examples. Total 4 have been provided so far.

Once we are done with this exercise, we will copy-paste all suggestions.

I come here after reading that famous thread from our - Ind defence forum :lol: for lolz ofcourse. not much interested to get into arguments or debates.

We'd like you to be a part of the group that shares the common code.

This is a code of conduct for Indian posters only as some of our own's behavior is getting out of control. The purpose is to ensure that we ourselves do not ruin threads that are internal to Indian politics.

The Pakistani posters can have their own code with respect to Indians, it's none of our business.

lol you guys are something else. In a thread about a code of conduct, which presumably relates to decent behavior, you have chosen to take an attitude with me.

I was not adding code of conduct for Pakistanis, I was just commending your views and merely pointing out the value therein, at no point did I declare a code of conduct for anyone.

Even when you are trying to be decent, you guys just can't help yourselves. Very unclassy.

How can you make understand Sanghi kids who came here just to destroy Pakistan / Islam though virtually.

Don't want them to misbehave. If they misbehave, they clearly show they don't want to be part of the set that wants decent behaviour. We can't do much about Pakistani members misbehaving, we can try to do something about Indian members misbehaving.

If its a code of conduct for us, I propose -
  • Dont gloat until its concluded
  • Stop making hyperbolic assumptions
  • Provide reasonable evidence for your argument. Also extraordinary arguments require extraordinary evidence.
  • Stop getting baited by every comment. Its not a social media page.

I like all these points. Let me codify and combine them here them here as number 5 and 6.

5. Do not make too many assumptions: Dont gloat until its concluded. Stop making hyperbolic assumptions.
6. Provide evidence where possible. Try to provide reasonable evidence for your argument. Also extraordinary arguments might require extraordinary evidence if you want others to believe you.

Stop getting baited part --
already covered in number 4.

Good, let's keep going. Please try to have high-level ideas. We will combine them in the end where possible for simplicity.

lol you guys are something else. In a thread about a code of conduct, which presumably relates to decent behavior, you have chosen to take an attitude with me.

I was not adding code of conduct for Pakistanis, I was just commending your views and merely pointing out the value therein, at no point did I declare a code of conduct for anyone.

Even when you are trying to be decent, you guys just can't help yourselves. Very unclassy.

?

What happened? Nobody attacked you! Just calm down, please.

I never bother to reply except on military threads. Works for me.

I am more and more inclined that way.

I am sorry if you misunderstood us. I was typing very fast, there was no intention to have any attitude with you. You are welcome to contribute as well.

The point is we cannot control Pakistani posters. We can only control our own. And it is important to do that, because a lot of good threads pertaining to India have been ruined recently.

?

Where did you come from, suppose you found time to leave your fantasies.

I have not attacked anyone, someone tried to put me in my place and I replied with decorum. What's wrong with that.

Please stop getting your knickers in a twist.

?

I am more and more inclined that way.
Social and political issues are murky . They are bound to produce strong and violent reactions from people. I only read them, don’t even thank posts I like. Helps to keep BP low.

@Imran Khan ne ye tapasya bhrasht kar di

baaki Indians pata nahi kya apni virtue signalling mein magn hain. :lol:

Listen, you are on my 'ignore' list. But that's a personal preference. This is not about personal likes and dislikes. Please pitch in if you want, if you can. You are welcome, as long as you are an Indian willing to subscribe to the code. And, oh, by the way, people are still talking about the code; you are welcome to pitch in. Also to push for more right wing toxic horrible rags (now you know what I feel about them personally, but you also know I'm inviting you to suggest those to everyone).

Where did you come from, suppose you found time to leave your fantasies.

I have not attacked anyone, someone tried to put me in my place and I replied with decorum. What's wrong with that.

Please stop getting your knickers in a twist.

<sigh!>

I think following Indian news channels can be attributed here which consists of channels that can be attributed to spectrum of opinions . These are my suggestions:

1. The Hindu
2. The Statesman
3. Siasat Daily
4. Swarajya
5.The Wire
6. Quint

Done from my side. I agree to all the suggestions although Swarajyya is something I absolutely detest, I understand we have to accommodate right-wing Hindutva views as well. After all, Indians chose a right-wing government.

Back
Top Bottom