What's new

Suggest some awesome farm house/Glass house design of approx 2000 Sq ft

Saw a beautiful land totally road touch. It has very very long palm doub palm trees. Superb land. However, the land owner asks for an amount which is out of my budget. He asks for additional amount for palm trees. I will seat and try to negotiate. There are other lands also. my friend is searching for other pieces of land. Let us see how it goes. If goes through, I will inform you guys. My brother has given me an idea that it should be developed as destination marriage venue. He told that it can be leased for marriages for a handsome amount.

RCC frame brick wall , cement plaster, marble/grenite flooring and very decent furniture.

I have changed the Idea. RCC Frame, Stone construction, Granite flooring, Wooden, Bamboo Stick furniture. I visited the area and saw a house made of stones and swimming pool made of stones. It is much better than bricks and cost effective too.

What type of construction ??
RCC or somthng else

Few days meaning,,,10days,20,30,,,how many,,calculate n say.
It u r a service guy thn it cant be more thn 15,,maybe more if u into business.
N by later u mean after how many years.10-20?

May be 15 to 20 days.

British house
Screenshot_2018-12-25-04-30-17-1.jpeg

Yesterday I saw some Excellent floor tiles I had never seen in my life. It was 2 meterX 1 meter. The quality was so exceptional that I had never seen that before. I thought it is some special granite mirror polished but shop keeper told me that it was a tiles. Now I will have to spend 1 lakh more. My Budget is increasing. Very bad news for me.

Saw a beautiful land totally road touch. It has very very long palm doub palm trees. Superb land. However, the land owner asks for an amount which is out of my budget. He asks for additional amount for palm trees. I will seat and try to negotiate. There are other lands also. my friend is searching for other pieces of land. Let us see how it goes. If goes through, I will inform you guys. My brother has given me an idea that it should be developed as destination marriage venue. He told that it can be leased for marriages for a handsome amount.

Thats Not a Bad idea. India is a marriage crazed country. This will work even if it fails.

Ok I will take care. I thought I will be a bit liberal and won't mind spending few more bucks but now as you said, I will negotiate hard. Thanks for your advice.

You should deal it as a professional matter. It will give you a clear vision for the next eventual step and you will avoid unnecessary changes or innovations.

You already know what is minimum and maximum in your head Prasad, just find the middle ground. You will be fine.

I am going to build one such place. If you will come to my house you will fall f in love. Just, I have bought some 1.25 lakh Sq ft of land right behind mountain. You will be able to see 15 to 20 waterfalls falling from mountain and a small spring flowing right beside the land. jungle starts just 20 ft away on other side of road. it will have extra ordinary farm house with multiple colors. You will be greeted with a marble fountain as soon as as you enter residential area. it will have multi layer flower bed on both side with huge palm trees. Soon as you enter residential area and cross a beautiful swimming pool with shower, a step garden on one side of entrance and a water body on other side will well come you. It will be a huge house with high ceiling and terrace garden for each bed room on first floor with gazebo. Sound of birds will blend with sound of birds to offer a unique sound. It will have fragrance of flowers like Rat rani and parijat. It will have some bamboo houses as well. It will have a lake with hundreds of coconut trees and bamboo trees around it. It will have an orchid with all sort of fruits such as apple, cashew nuts, badam, pears, papaiya, grapes, watermelon and muskmelon. It will have a vegetable zone as well which will offer exotic organic vegetables. It will have an animal area which will provide milk and organic fertilizers. It will have an ayurvedic medicine zone as well. It will be only one of its kind. When it will be ready I will post pictures here and invite you guy to visit it.

@Retired Troll, @Imran Khan

I am going to build one such place. If you will come to my house you will fall f in love. Just, I have bought some 1.25 lakh Sq ft of land right behind mountain. You will be able to see 15 to 20 waterfalls falling from mountain and a small spring flowing right beside the land. jungle starts just 20 ft away on other side of road. it will have extra ordinary farm house with multiple colors. You will be greeted with a marble fountain as soon as as you enter residential area. it will have multi layer flower bed on both side with huge palm trees. Soon as you enter residential area and cross a beautiful swimming pool with shower, a step garden on one side of entrance and a water body on other side will well come you. It will be a huge house with high ceiling and terrace garden for each bed room on first floor with gazebo. Sound of birds will blend with sound of birds to offer a unique sound. It will have fragrance of flowers like Rat rani and parijat. It will have some bamboo houses as well. It will have a lake with hundreds of coconut trees and bamboo trees around it. It will have an orchid with all sort of fruits such as apple, cashew nuts, badam, pears, papaiya, grapes, watermelon and muskmelon. It will have a vegetable zone as well which will offer exotic organic vegetables. It will have an animal area which will provide milk and organic fertilizers. It will have an ayurvedic medicine zone as well. It will be only one of its kind. When it will be ready I will post pictures here and invite you guy to visit it.

@Retired Troll, @Imran Khan
yaar make a thread and keep posting pics of it . main to apny farm house jata nhi jungle bana para hai

Back
Top Bottom