What's new

Suggest some awesome farm house/Glass house design of approx 2000 Sq ft

HariPrasad

BANNED
Reaction score
Country
India
Hi Guys,

I want to build a farm house / Glass house in piece of land of about 50000 sq ft. Farm house should be of some 2000 to 2500 Sq Ft. I have checked so many design but I am yet to convince with any one. I request all of you to suggest some economical yet beautiful design of farm house which fits into my tiny budget. Herewith, I post some designs which has impressed me. Though they seem to be costly, I can take some clue to make a house of my dream. I am a poor man, so do not post very huge and costly design which I can not think think to make even in my dreams.
Some criterion I have fixed are

1) there should be a swimming pool and a fountain in the front.
2) Drawing room/ Hall/ living room should have glass at least two side.
3) It should have 4 bed rooms and one kitchen.
4) It should have a provision of terrace garden.
5) Bed Rooms should be of 250 Sq ft atleast.
6) Desugn Should not be boxy.
7) there should be some provision for plantation in house or adjecent area.
8) Ceiling height should be atleast be 11 ft.

Kindly suggest some good design. If I like that, you will be able to stay there whenever you come to India with your family and friends.

glass-facade-house-modern.jpg

20150254f164a6d02c6.png

a6f86e90a7bb197b8414a14bffedd30a.jpg
+

@Retired Troll , @Imran Khan , @nair , @Nair saab , @GURU DUTT

Last edited:
the building cover area or whole damn farm is 2500sqf ?

9 kanal ka farm house lets say 2 bheega its good

the building cover area or whole damn farm is 2500sqf ?

9 kanal ka farm house lets say 2 bheega its good

Yes sir,
I want to build it in an area of 2 bigha i.e 50000 sq ft. Rest shall be garden, Orchid, play area , some small cottages, Kitchen etc.

images

Yes sir,
I want to build it in an area of 2 bigha i.e 50000 sq ft. Rest shall be garden, Orchid, play area , some small cottages, Kitchen etc.

images
yaar ye to bari jaga hai isky liye designer dekho professional . aysy mamla kharab na ho jay pesa bhi lagy maza bhi na aayee

yaar ye to bari jaga hai isky liye designer dekho professional . aysy mamla kharab na ho jay pesa bhi lagy maza bhi na aayee

Yes sir, I have the friends who will design it for me but I have to suggest them which sort of house I want. They can suggest any damn design which I may not like. I will have to give them a n idea or rough sketch on which they can make the design.

yaar 2 bheega covered area is huge is per crrores or ruppees lageen gay . ye jo pics hain ye to 2 kanal matlab half bheega bhi nhi hain :D

Sir,

I want to build it in an area having forest and hills. Land is very cheap there. I may get the same in 10 to 15 Lakh INR. Main issue is to find out and freeze a correct design in a year and half. I will have done with with land purchase payment by then so I can begin construction. It will have beautiful wall paintings or wall papers.

Sir,

I want to build it in an area having forest and hills. Land is very cheap there. I may get the same in 10 to 15 Lakh INR. Main issue is to find out and freeze a correct design in a year and half. I will have done with with land purchase payment by then so I can begin construction. It will have beautiful wall paintings or wall papers.
good idea what about electricity internet phone gas water ? are they available ?

Sir,

where is that? I am planning for a retreat home as well.

Back
Top Bottom