What's new

Sudarshan News TV Report: Hindu Muslim riots are On in West Bengal

@Aeronaut Kindly delete this thread. Things are not clear. Rumor can cause more trouble.

This is not rumor, this is true news.
If you are waiting for Indian sickular and khangress news , then forget.

Last edited by a moderator:
This is not rumor, this is true news.
If you are waiting for Indian sickular and khangress news , then forget.
Whatever it is, I don't want the emotions to get out and innocents getting killed. Should my family in Rajasthan attacked for a riot in WB ?

I don't want that. Media black out is necessary right now.

I think people want more Indians to be died in this riots. So typical of them. Still no deletion of thread.

Where ever there are hindus- there will be riots- :hitwall:-

no where ever muslims live, there are riots. When they are in minority, they riots for special rights, when they are in majority, they kill minority. They migrates in other countries and then cause problem and ask these countries to make special law for them.

Now happy ?

for another religion its terrorism ,I hope you are inteligent enough to know which religion is that ...

I am intelligent enough to differentiate between a religion and its followers- thus i wrote hindu- not Hinduism-
You i dont think so- :whistle:-

Whatever it is, I don't want the emotions to get out and innocents getting killed. Should my family in Rajasthan attacked for a riot in WB ?

i don't want that. Media black out is necessary right now.

And same media ll cry river if 1 muslim is dead and when 100 hindu are dead, they ll say 1 hindu is killed by special community . and if when 1 muslim is dead, they ll say 100 muslims are dead bu hindu.. Extremist hindus and bullsh!t.

And if you think these muslims extremist cares a bit for country. forget it.. Tell me 1 single state , where we didn't face riots becz of them.

In Pakistan you have considerable amount of Hindu population. How many riots did you face?:what:

We are politely and very systematically exterminating them-
So correct yourself and its not considerable amount- its ignoerable amount now-

Where there as Sunnis there is just Genocide for Miniority. :lol

Exactly- i second that-

no where ever muslims live, there are riots. When they are in minority, they riots for special rights, when they are in majority, they kill minority. They migrates in other countries and then cause problem and ask these countries to make special law for them.

Now happy ?

Thats very true indeed-

When Communist were allies in the UPA I, I hope you did not dream of something more satisfactory to your ego:hang2:

Owasis was also part of UPA.WB has biggest population of illegal Bangladeshis and Left parties seems to be totally blind of this. Look what commotion what these illegal aliens have caused in Assam.

****.instead of showing concerns about their own country, some nationalists are happy celebrating deaths.

Back
Top Bottom