What's new

Sudarshan News TV Report: Hindu Muslim riots are On in West Bengal

How do you know if muslims of India did not start it?
Remember? they burned the train in Ghodra India?

And the hindu goons killed thousands and raped more? and babri mosque was demolished and court gave a decision in favour of the hindus and nobody was punished? or should i alreadu remind one of how the same hindu goons with help from the indian army burnt down Samjuta Express killing hundreds of Pakistanis.... indeed secular india at its best.

Ur Pakistan is a Islamic State ..but still Shia-Sunni fights.:azn:

To date there have been no shia-sunni riots...and killing is done by terrorist organisations.... Im a living example ...... my father is a sunni and mother is shia ... even i follow shia sect.... so now run along be a good chap.

Secular india at its best.
Of course. Only in a secular country, a minority can fight majority.

Only in a secular country of 1.2 billion people, where 900 million Hindus co-exists with 150 million Muslims, still Hindus and Muslims killed in India are comparable. The figure is quite low.

Africa has a population of 1.5 billion. Compare that with India.

To date there have been no shia-sunni riots...and killing is done by terrorist organisations.... Im a living example ...... my father is a sunni and mother is shia ... even i follow shia sect.... so now run along be a good chap.
So those who are rioting are extremists in both communities.

At one place you put all blame on terrorists, whereas at other place you don't accept it as work of extremists and political move.

@jbond197 There is no news on any channel ?

Last edited by a moderator:

Lol , Riots can only happen in a place where people have equal rights . In Pakistan only thing that happens is Systematic killings and conversions Whether it was Kohistan Massacre or Mansera Massacre or everyday killing and slaughtering of Shias .

Now Lets let go Jingoistic statements and talk on absolute terms .

Tell the percentage of minorities in 1950 and now in Pakistan and search the same in India , you will get your answer .

Systematic persecution of Hindus , Christians , Ahmadis and now Shias have drastically reduced their Percentage in past 5 decades in Pakistan , or maybe last 5 decades in Pakistan have shown the golden halo light of love and Truth of Sunni version of Islam and other minorities raced to accept it . I believe it was former .

To all Indians, don't let the news spread right now. It may cause rumors and further riots. The Godhara riots started with rumors that Hindus have kidnapped two Muslim girls.

Kindly have patience. Don't pit anything on Social Media.

If any friend of yours do that, tell them to delete the status updates on FB, don't use twitter.

And the hindu goons killed thousands and raped more? and babri mosque was demolished and court gave a decision in favour of the hindus and nobody was punished? or should i alreadu remind one of how the same hindu goons with help from the indian army burnt down Samjuta Express killing hundreds of Pakistanis.... indeed secular india at its best.

You may not believe in your judicial system, but we do.

How do you know if muslims of India did not start it?
Remember? they burned the train in Ghodra India?

Yes, After they "kidnaped" a girl.

Like Dhule, earlier police said "only" muslims were violent. Later when they were caught.

Always in news it will be reported as muslims started first...its almost every time. Either communal police force dictates this to media. Or they ask local hindu leaders about the incidents.

I myself witnessed a riot in my home town...all news reports reported totally different picture.
I would never ever trust what appeared in news and what police reports. Rather if any fact finding team (of some activists) later reports anything, i would blive it.

Anyways, whoever started it doesnt matter. But every one responsible for innocents death, propertly loss are really criminals.

Back
Top Bottom