What's new

Subramanian Swamy reacts to viral video claiming Hindu homes being attacked in Bangladesh, threaten to send Indian army to liberate BD hindus like 71

No one should face persecution simple because of faith or race.

However this threat from India....hope they carry it through. See Bangladesh with Pakistan again.

Yes, I know. If you like to protest burning their home then you also need to answer why these people from hindu community keep insulting Islamic faith and desecrating it? This is not the first time such insult happens, this going on and intensifying because of lack of action. Besides, what happened to countless Muslims in india who just eaten beef? There is no place to play victim.
You shouldn't be burning homes of the other people who had nothing to do with this incident. And we can condem both incidents, it's not hard to do.

Yes, I know. If you like to protest burning their home then you also need to answer why these people from hindu community keep insulting Islamic faith and desecrating it? This is not the first time such insult happens, this going on and intensifying because of lack of action. Besides, what happened to countless Muslims in india who just eaten beef? There is no place to play victim.

As far as beef issue is concerned then your countless figure can be counted on fingers.I myself as a Muslim has eaten beef with my Hindu friends hundred if not thousand times if you believe me.

Trolling or otherwise, he is out of line and this is not his first instance targeting Bangladesh's sovereignty.

My reply is harsh but I and we all Bangladeshis, will not take mocking or questioning our sovereignty lightly.

As I said this is his second comment of this sort, I expect better from 'elected' officials but then Indians voted Modi into power so I guess I shouldn't be surprised.

Clearly, India doesn't value it's one-sided friendly relationship with Bangladesh alot, seeing as an elected officials is making such an incendiary comment.

An elder once told me, You learn the value of things only after you have lost them, perhaps, that point is approaching fast of the IN - BD relations.

Now, coming to the attack on this Hindu headmaster, One, I have not looked into this issue much, However, It is deplorable but one must consider that there may be truth to the fact that the person in question made comments praising the French after they mocked the prophet of Islam and Bangladesh is a Muslim majority country.

Secular or otherwise, you cannot endorse hate speech and then expect to not be countered.

About the attack on his house or houses belonging to other Hindus, it is distressing to see such things happen, tensions are high regarding the France fiasco and I understand how these things can happen but they shouldn't, on the bright side, nobody died.

See in Bangladesh, it's been a good while now, since the last time a Hindu was killed over a rumour, if I'm of sound memory, it's a regular occurrence in India; murders and lynchings over rumours.

We have the occasional mullah mob but note this, NOBODY DIES.

We had one such mob 8 months ago, who died ? 3 Muslims shot dead by the police.

So yes, we are secular, our police under orders from the government protected a Hindu provocateur and put 3 Muslims into the ground after they tried to take the law into their own hands.

This is secularism, separation of state and religion and complete independence of the law and government from the influence of religious beliefs.

Meanwhile in India, top tier administration officials call for mob violence and murder.... And the police watch....

Or did we forget Delhi riots from earlier or when jamia students were protesting and a Hindu shot at them while police stood at the back watching ? He shouted and I quote 'ye lo azadi'...

That isn't secularism, this isn't what is rightly enshrined in your constitution.

India today is failing it's root and it's founding fathers, Bangladesh meanwhile started off as a Muslim majority country built for sub continental Muslims and yet we are upholding secularism and the rule of law.

Reply to me when India has hanged Hindu provocateurs and extremists, we in Bangladesh hang mullahs and jamatis regularly, next execution is due in around 4 or 5 months, I forgot his name but you'll hear of it soon enough.

Bangladesh is secular, India is not, The India of 2020 is so far removed from the India of 1950 (when the Constitution came into force), it's a whole different state, decidedly intent at scratching its name into the annals of the pariah states.

Bangladesh isn't a Hindu Muslim Bhai Bhai country by any means, truly we are not but we are as Secular as a country in this backward and highly religious region will ever get.

We are not great but atleast we try and we do succeed, Hindu populations are on the increase, census 2021, keep an eye on the stats.

All the theories of Hindu Genocide will fly out the door soon enough but surely Indian media will still take the occasional dig at Bangladesh, painting it as a country of pogroms and religious disharmony, no matter, we will keep marching ahead.
1. Swamy is a troll, he is nobody, he is nominated member in Rajya Sabha with no voting power. He is not taken seriously in India. Trivia - his daughter has married a muslim.
Modi and Shah is trying their level best to make a good relation with BD. They are giving statements which is unheard in previous regimes. For example pressurize Mamta for teesta water. IMO this govt is one of the most pro BD govt India has ever had. Do you think they will war on BD?

2. You told BD is secular, so in a secular country one has to say always in the tunes of the mass. Here i also want to mention the killing of bloggers.
Yes you are right, Once Jyoti Basu told riot not happens in West Bengal as we don't want it to happen. Even after Babri Masjid nothing happened here. But your police failed in multiple incidents. But I can see frequent one sided riots in BD. You don't have to justify them by telling no one died.
Agree on that part your central govt is secular and dealing them with iron hand, but not the opposition party.
I can say govt in BD is secular but people are more religious minded than people in India. Even your elected MP is running to cut head of a president of a country.
If population increase a measure, Muslims growth will definitely come in flying colour to state India is secular. Keep an eye on Indian census 2021 if it happens. We will surely prove we are more secular than others.

1. Swamy is a troll, he is nobody, he is nominated member in Rajya Sabha with no voting power. He is not taken seriously in India. Trivia - his daughter has married a muslim.
Modi and Shah is trying their level best to make a good relation with BD. They are giving statements which is unheard in previous regimes. For example pressurize Mamta for teesta water. IMO this govt is one of the most pro BD govt India has ever had. Do you think they will war on BD?

2. You told BD is secular, so in a secular country one has to say always in the tunes of the mass. Here i also want to mention the killing of bloggers.
Yes you are right, Once Jyoti Basu told riot not happens in West Bengal as we don't want it to happen. Even after Babri Masjid nothing happened here. But your police failed in multiple incidents. But I can see frequent one sided riots in BD. You don't have to justify them by telling no one died.
Agree on that part your central govt is secular and dealing them with iron hand, but not the opposition party.
I can say govt in BD is secular but people are more religious minded than people in India. Even your elected MP is running to cut head of a president of a country.
If population increase a measure, Muslims growth will definitely come in flying colour to state India is secular. Keep an eye on Indian census 2021 if it happens. We will surely prove we are more secular than others.

Bangladesh has changed alot since babri masjid reactionary mob violence days,....

Bloggers who openly hurt religious sentiments are not protected by the state, this is a separate issue relating to vigilantism and anarchism when it comes to professional provocateurs aka bloggers, not related to Bangladesh's secular credentials.

Hurting religious sentiments is a highly punishable offence in Bangladesh, from what I understand GoB despises these bloggers, they're gone now anyway.

Indian Muslims breed alot, does that mean they're free from oppression ? They don't regularly get lynched ?

Don't tell me about WB, I'm talking about India, do they get lynched regularly or no ? On suspicions of eating beef and a plethora of other ridiculous allegations.

Indian Muslims are aplenty in the backward states of BIMARU, they breed alot there, irrespective of religious affiliations.... So population increase in that scenario is barely proof of religious harmony.

Bangladeshi people needn't be secular, most respect minorites right to live as long as they don't spew filth about revered Islamic figures and personalities.

Even then the GoB steps in to protect minorities who let it slip about Islam, anyhow, not all Muslims have the impulse to seek violence when they're offended. The people who come down to violence are very few but the Indian media loves to zoom in on these personalities.

We are going in the right direction with time people are distancing themselves from violence and anarchism.

I had a lot of respect for India, for the state, especially how they maintained a relatively secular state in which everyone was given the right to have a good life.

But come 2014, I realized that beneath the surface India and a certain percentage of its populace were bloodthirsty extremists.

Modi and the BJP were merely the catalyst, the reactants were always present, the facade has come off now, India will never go back to what it used to be.

So forgive me for sounding like a broken record but Bangladesh is a thousand times more secular than the India of 2020.

The Bangladeshi civil society and intelligentsia are vehemently secular and they're taking the country and it's masses towards the right direction as a society.

Here, by secularism, I refer to the realization that looking the lines of religion beliefs is essential for maximizing human efficiency.

If Bangladeshi muslims aren't lynching Hindus for molding figurines of the Kali, Christians for asking 'Jishu' for help, Buddhist for wearing monk attire...

Then that Bangladesh is secular enough for me, that Bangladesh is not a perfect world, it is not a utopia, but it is a step in the right direction, It's miles ahead of the present day India, which has a penchant for walking backwards in terms of religious harmony and national unity.

Ask yourself this, If Bangladesh was up to the brim with violent mullahs, as it is very frequently portrayed in 5 taka WB media, then why are we the only Muslim majority country being ruled by a female head of state ?

Islamists reject the concept of women being leaders but in Bangladesh we have had women in power for 25 out of 50 years of our independence and the last 20 years, women have been leading us on a stretch.

Surely, Islamists wouldn't take to this kindly......

Discrediting Bangladesh's secular credentials by jumping onto the slander bandwagon after every instance of vigilante activity (which never result in minority fatalities, irrespective of the veracity of the accusations against the minority member) will not change the fact that India is a deeply communal country.

It is now out there in the open for the whole world to see, India is communal country, led by a Hindu extremists, who personally oversaw mob violence including murder and mass rape....

So my advice for Indians including you and Swami is to focus on India, it needs real patriots now and it needs them bad.... Mixing religion and politics for votes is a grave mistake.

When you play with fire, you get burnt, India has been playing with fire since 2014, India will pay due pennance soon.....

Save your country. Elected officials don't engage in petty 'trolling'. We Bangladeshis can handle ours.

India isn't the godfather of all Hindus worldwide, perhaps by continually interfering in others internal affairs, India has given way to an image that Hindus are Indian agents ? Food for thought.

Good day to you.

Last edited:
Swamy is a troll

Its not only him, indian people had elected hindu extremists to decide on policy and run the country. We have seen how that directed against Muslims and even labeled them as citizen of Bangladesh. Swamy is just small example of cross section of indian population. No indian has any standing to make argument based on "minority" or moral standing of "good" or "bad".
I shouldn't be burning homes of the other people who had nothing to do with this incident. And I can condemn both incidents, it's not hard to do.

I do not live in BD. Your post corrected to reflect your opinion.

oooops....

Wire Transfer from Tareq's account failed, a sensible comment slipped through.

With nearly all of Indian Army occupied on the Chinese and Pakistani fronts, it will be suicidal of them to antagonize BD. In my opinion BD holds the KEY to alter the balance in the Sub Continent. If they choose to side with the PLA, the Siligori corridor will be the first objective. If BD play their cards well they can double their size.
1604694417327.png
1604694522099.png

You shouldn't be burning homes of the other people who had nothing to do with this incident. And we can condem both incidents, it's not hard to do.

Look @Destranator @Atlas @Michael Corleone yet another 'Indian stooge'....

My PDF BCL detachment grows stronger by the Day.

With nearly all of Indian Army occupied on the Chinese and Pakistani fronts, it will be suicidal of them to antagonize BD. In my opinion BD holds the KEY to alter the balance in the Sub Continent. If they choose to side with the PLA, the Siligori corridor will be the first objective. If BD play their cards well they can double their size.
View attachment 686422 View attachment 686423

Love from Assam, Bangladesh!

Look @Destranator @Atlas @Michael Corleone yet another 'Indian stooge'....

My PDF BCL detachment grows stronger by the Day.
You should not make mistake Amir Sahib ! , we are not only Indian stooge , but we are Pakistani stooge as well . Actually we are double agent hajur . For Tareq party member we are Indian stooge , for chetona and Indian we are Razakar .

And we are BCSL not BCL , I must remind you. :lol:

You should not make mistake Amir Sahib ! , we are not only Indian stooge , but we are Pakistani stooge as well . Actually we are double agent hajur . For Tareq party member we are Indian stooge , for chetona and Indian we are Razakar .

We are Enigmatic.

We are like Ershad Kakku, sometimes romancing with BAL, sometimes giving them bash.

We are so slimy, cunning and snaky, even the fox is envious of our slyness.

We are always watching, always scheming, we are omnipresent, ready to exploit any situation.

And we are BCSL not BCL , I must remind you. :lol:

'BCL' his words not mine :).

These indians are racist terrorist always talking with no balls, talking about attacking people and nations this guy or other indians have no right talking that way now the hindus that are getting abused well yes that's not right but what about the millions of muslims that india is abusing is that ok ? f__ k no.

These indians are racist terrorist always talking with no balls, talking about attacking people and nations this guy or other indians have no right talking that way now the hindus that are getting abused well yes that's not right but what about the millions of muslims that india is abusing is that ok ? f__ k no.

Those who attacked has been arrested plus this incident happened after 2 Hindu posted anti Islam posts on Facebook.

Back
Top Bottom