What's new

Su-30MKIs to fly past in 'Missing Man' formation

Probably I should.

Those 90,000 pair of embalmed balls that I have kept in my closet as trophy of 1971 war may start rotting without change of Formaldehyde.

Thanks for reminding.:)
Irrespective of the "gay" n baseless claim of 90k "soldiers"...
It's quiet sick and weird that you embalm balls n dicks.... Are you a homosexual pervert? It kinda reminds me of a documentary aired on TV about a gay serial killer in usa... He used to do a lot of weird stuff with dicks n balls... Coz he himself was incapable ... Kinda like you guys ... Cockholding for Mukti Bhainis.

So enjoy "balls" & "shafts"..

Irrespective of the "gay" n baseless claim of 90k "soldiers"...
It's quiet sick and weird that you embalm balls n dicks.... Are you a homosexual pervert? It kinda reminds me of a documentary aired on TV about a gay serial killer in usa... He used to do a lot of weird stuff with dicks n balls... Coz he himself was incapable ... Kinda like you guys ... Cockholding for Mukti Bhainis.

So enjoy "balls" & "shafts"..

Gay and baseless claim?
unnamed.jpg

Dude, are you calling pakistan postal department a gay and baseless department?

Shame on you for calling your countrymen gay.

Great. Adha Kar dia Mulk tumhara, 1971 me ... Aur uske baad ... India to Siachin be le gaya... Jaggao beta Jaago...

DW.. 1971 ka badla poora kar denge agay. Jaago betay Jaago

Modi is throwing millions of dollars on baseless propaganda.
so ... how does it matters to you he is not asking pakistanies to pay for it .... or is he :azn:

DW.. 1971 ka badla poora kar denge agay. Jaago betay Jaago
bi god ki kassam ..... kab tak bongiya marte rahogge himmat hai to ek baar aake dikhaoo pooree tarah se tabiyat saaf ker denge aapke soormao ki is baar :butcher:

Well I would definitely beg to differ on this BBC report....

I would ask that BBC reporter to arrange a time with me so that I could prove that reporter was wrong.....

Enlargement surgery is very common in India now :laughcry:

To all the pakistanis trolling in here, tell me just one thing, how come its a victory for Pak if Pakistan started 65 war and ended up defending its major city and celebrating defence day from there on?

Back
Top Bottom