What's new

Su-30MKI & JF-17 Air Fight

Status
Not open for further replies.
Su 47. You should be able to understand that there is no point in talking about this. You dont need to defend this. This guy titanium is an utter troll who does not grasp the first thing about the Su-30 which he likes to call " Sicko-30". This should show you the level of his maturity and age.

You ought not to waste time with him at all regardless of what he says. You know what is right. This Mixiong guy appears to be cut of the same cloth as titanium, When he wrote his comparisons of the planes in question, at that moment it should have struck you how intelligent he is.

Regards

Well it seems that you have forgotten that true wisdom comes from knowing that you know nothing........I don't think you have realised that yet....

Bump...

Anyone still believing Su-30MKI is better than J-10 regarding air superiority?

Bump...

Anyone still believing Su-30MKI is better than J-10 regarding air superiority?

i do, china still has to develope there avionics more to be at the standerds of the west and russia, and of course this is expected since they have less experiance, but they will make it in the end.

Ive seen photos of next gen chinese cockpit desighns/software and it looks comparable to the cockpit in the JSF. So they are getting there, but currently no the j-10 isnt as good or better then the sukhoi 30 mki, but it can be compared to the f-16.

im sure future upgrades of the j-10 will be as good or better then the sukhoi planes

:china:

Avionics at the standards of Russia? LOL

Thanks for the flag though.:china::pakistan:

I think Russia will soon claim its edge when it flies the T-50 prototype.
I don't think so. Russia doesn't have a competitive semiconductor industry compared to China whose electronic R&D and manufacturing capability are growing rapidly thanks to the booming economy and foreign investment.

all im saying is that the russians do have quite good avionics, do you guys remember when the indian airforces SU 30s were up against USAF F-15s, the Su 30 won (not my a large margin) but they won, so there avionics must be as capable as the avionics produced by america, for theyre f-15

all im saying is that the russians do have quite good avionics, do you guys remember when the indian airforces SU 30s were up against USAF F-15s, the Su 30 won (not my a large margin) but they won, so there avionics must be as capable as the avionics produced by america, for theyre f-15

Dude, India uses Isreali avionics not Russian.

doubt it. the T-50 might be superiro to the f-35, but i really doubt it can measure up to the raptor. Unless the russians perfect plasma stealth, it wont be possible.

even stealth aside, raptor is the deadliest aircraft in the world. its avionics, armaments, man-machine interface etc are the best the United Stated can afford. They have pumped in tens of billions of dollars over several years into the raptor. the T-50 meanwhile, is less well fundd and developed over a lesser period of time. its unlikely that it would be as good as the raptor

The real thread was about the comparison of JF 17 thunder and SU 30 Mki.

I dont think that Thunder can come any way near to Flanker in terms of capability.Su30 Mki should be compared with J 10.We should see whether J10 matches with Su 30 mki or not.It stands a chance but for thunder Su 30 Mki is surely better

The real thread was about the comparison of JF 17 thunder and SU 30 Mki.

I dont think that Thunder can come any way near to Flanker in terms of capability.Su30 Mki should be compared with J 10.We should see whether J10 matches with Su 30 mki or not.It stands a chance but for thunder Su 30 Mki is surely better

Personally i dont think J-10 will match up to MKI. I think J-10s more around the league of a Mig-29. I think the only aircrafts in asia that match up to the MKI are the israeli F-15I Ra'am.

Avionics proporation of Indian Su-30MKI comprises of Indian, Isreali, French as well as Russian avionics.

What components are they? Other than avionics design structure i haven't heard anything that is Russian. Buttons may be?

Personally i dont think J-10 will match up to MKI. I think J-10s more around the league of a Mig-29. I think the only aircrafts in asia that match up to the MKI are the israeli F-15I Ra'am.

Well i dont think that J10 with Aesa Tvc would be any way lesser than SU 30 Mki.The problem with J10 is that its performance is not yet fully known so we cant say that it is BETTER or NOT.

But an upgraded J10 will surely take out Sukhois.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom