What's new

SU-30 fighter pilots focusing on beyond visual range combat

as if you are not a troll... you are the most respectable member in the forum, who can deviate the topic of thread.... and the one who boast capabilities in each and every thread subjected to Indian armed forces... be it Navy induction of new ships or Army artillery or airforce. ... each and every thread the most common claims of yours is... PA or PAF or PN might be prepared for this and that.... there might be scret deals... etc.... yet you are blaming Indian members??? funny isn't it...

I m not stupid to exactly disclose what happening and get in trouble, because of my past work experience, also senior member also told me not share info here if I came to know something.

I only respond to what big claims made by Indians, like Kolkata class cannot be detected at long distances because its stealth and it has AESA radar (out of this world tech) but they forgot about SIGINT/ELINT and other stuff.

I m not stupid to exactly disclose what happening and get in trouble, because of my past work experience, also senior member also told me not share info here if I came to know something.

I only respond to what big claims made by Indians, like Kolkata class cannot be detected at long distances because its stealth and it has AESA radar (out of this world tech) but they forgot about SIGINT/ELINT and other stuff.

everyone has intell not just you.... no one made big claims like there are secret purchases so and so.... you are forgetting Curvature and Stealth characters etc .. you mentioned long distance ...lolz

everyone has intell not just you.... no one made big claims like there are secret purchases so and so.... you are forgetting Curvature and Stealth characters etc .. you mentioned long distance ...lolz

Really, man to prove yourself right you are lying. Did Pakistan disclosed H-2/4, A-100 MBRL, FM-90s, SH-1s, burraq etc.officially after their deployment? No, they only declared when they think its necessary to let world know. This is how Pakistan militarily establishment works.

With ACC in CBG you will not be able to hide your ships, although a big ship will give signature of a small boat.

Good,and our K15s can take out anything anywhere in Pakistan from 1600 km away,without having to send a fighter !!With twice the explosive punch if I may add further.

LOL.

Stop comparing ballistic missiles with air launched cruise missiles.

LOL.

Stop comparing ballistic missiles with air launched cruise missiles.

In case you failed to see,I never made any comparison,cause I ain't a moron like yourself!!And the Shaurya is not a ballistic missile cause if you do classify it as a bm,then you have to do the same for the Iskander missiles as well,cause both of them follow a very similar flight pattern which is anything but a ballistic one!!

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom