What's new

Stupid & Funny from Around the World :Continued

12088264_754486241327867_3200906678961902281_n.png

ICC = I Can't C.

@Jazzbot said:
This guy keeps making ridiculous claims and when I asked about proofs, he said he himself is the proof.

View attachment 262289

In another thread, this guy was in some intense arguments with an Indian. And eventually he came up with: "I've recently met retired Indian Army chief who told me about this in person."

Anyone on PDF who wants to confirm whether Pakistan is planning for XYZ defense purchases or anything else, here's the guy who can get it done. He has connections with retired and serving Pakistan and Indian Generals.. :lol:

Source: https://defence.pk/threads/stupid-funny-from-around-the-world-continued.397229/page-24#ixzz3np02zQRr

Hi,

I can vouch that @viper.011 information is correct----. Just because you don't have access does not mean that someone else does not have---.

In my conversation with him---I have discovered the information that is not known by very many people. I don't need to say more----.

Last edited:
What's funny. They are encouraging e Bills. Printing and sending bills to thousands of customers costs money. and ultimately they are thrown in dustbin or sold to the Raddiwalla.

If you require a printed bill just print it from your system it will cost you Rs 1-2 only or if you dont have a system and print it outside Rs. 10.

This scheme saves environment and saves money for the company. It is a Win Win situation

if this cost us 1 to 2 rs per bill so why they charge rs 50?.... our issue is our piggy bloody politicians.

PIG bunyey in short :D :D :D

"The 1938 Federal Food, Drug, and Cosmetic Act contains a section highlighting that a confectionery product with a non-nutritive object, partially or totally embedded within it, cannot be sold within the United States, unless the FDA issues a regulation that the non-nutritive object has functional value.Essentially, the 1938 Act bans “the sale of any candy that has embedded in it a toy or trinket”.

In 2012, the FDA re-issued their import alert stating “The embedded non-nutritive objects in these confectionery products may pose a public health risk as the consumer may unknowingly choke on the object

Back
Top Bottom