What's new

Stupid and Funny from all over the world

Status
Not open for further replies.
10121130560.jpg

10131142764.jpg

10211165110.jpg

10221197247.jpg

George Bush and two friends were travelling together through a rural area at night when their vehicle broke down. After much walking, they reach a farmhouse. They knock on the door and as the farmer to kindly accommodate them for the night. The farmer replies, "I have a small outhouse. 2 of you can sleep there. The other one has to sleep in the barn.

One friend agrees to sleep in the barn. Bush and the other friend go to the outhouse. as they are preparing to sleep, they hear a knock on the door. They open it, and its the first friend. He says, "I know I agreed to sleep in the barn, but there is a large and very dirty dog there. I am too scared and disgusted of this creature. One of you please switch with me."

So the second friend agrees and goes to the barn and Bush and the first friend prepare to sleep. Suddenly there is a knock on the door. They open, and its the second friend. He says, "I dont have a problem with the dog, but there is a huge, dirty bull there. I am too scared and disgusted of this creature." Reluctantly, Bush agrees to go to the barn.

Just as the two friends are about to sleep, they hear a knock on the door. They open. Its the dog and the bull.

A plane carrying all the UN delegates from each member country is flying over the ocean. Suddenly, the plane experiences an engine malfunction and begins descending. The pilot realises the plane is overloaded, and requests passengers to throw out their luggage and any excess baggage. Still, the plane keeps descending.

The pilot has no choice. so he announces, "Ladies and Gentlemen. The aircraft is descending towards certain doom for all of us. The only solution is that some of you will have to make the ultimate sacrifice and jump off, in order to save the rest of us."

The American delegate is closest to the door. He calmly gets up, opens the door, and shouts, 'Give me liberty, or give me death!" and jumps off. The plane is still descending. Then the British delegate, who was sitting next to the American, gets up, shouts, "God save the queen!" and jumps out. The plane keeps descending. The pilot announces that one more person will have to go, and then the plane will be fine.

All eyes turn to the Indian delegate, who was sitting next to his British counterpart. He calmly stands up, and shouts, "Bharat Mata ki Jai!" and throws out the Pakistani delegate next to him!

sun-going-down-better-drink-piss.jpg

---------- Post added at 01:45 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:44 PM ----------

Soccer_sportscaster_incoming.gif

Last edited by a moderator:
u will be laughing like crazy!!!

one warning though if u r overtly sensitive plz do not watch it.
i might be offensive to few.

No idea if its been posted before, but its my favourite youtube video.

WARNING: Contains expletives and extreme violence. If you don't like that kind of humour, stay away
Also Sunny Deol fans please stay away

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom