wo black pehn ke aa gayi...
.achanak copy giri
Lekin jab wo copy uthaane jhuki... :woot:
to Main Samajh gaya k woh mujhe Andar se pyar karti hai... :whistle:
copy ky undar lal rumal tha!....

u dirty mind. :devil:
Kahan kahan pohonch gaya tu? :P

:omghaha:-

A man asked his wife what she'd like for her 40th birthday. "I'd love to be six again," she replied.

On the morning of her birthday, he got her up bright and early and off they went to a local theme park. What a day! He put her on every ride in the park: the Death Slide, the Screaming Loop, the Wall of Fear, everything there was! Wow! Five hours later she staggered out of the theme park, her head reeling and her stomach upside down. Right to a McDonald's they went, where her husband ordered her a Happy Meal along with extra fries and a refreshing chocolate shake. Then, it was off to a movie - the latest Disney and what a fabulous adventure!

Finally, she wobbled home with her husband and collapsed into bed. He leaned over and lovingly asked, "Well, dear, what was it like being six again?" One eye opened. "You idiot, I meant my dress size." The moral of this story is: When a woman speaks and a man is actually listening, he will still get it wrong :)))

HAHAHAHAHA xD Am I the only one who gets pain of laughing too much while watching this ? :omghaha:

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom