u dirty mind. :devil:
Kahan kahan pohonch gaya tu? :P

:omghaha:-

Dil karta hay may lay lu teri ,,,,,,,,,,,, Ek Pappi isi baat par :omghaha:

lalubatsman.jpg

Is Lalu yadav doing some **** scene?

Last edited by a moderator:

Tongue in cheek post but absurd logic.

Vegetarians don't eat trees! They eat some edible vegetables, i also never heard Loss of Lettuce and Cucumber is a cause of global warming. :)

At least we don't kill poor animals/birds and eat them day in and day out. You see what I did there? :P

480884_10151543753934559_1674462444_n.jpg

Vegetarians don't eat trees! They eat some edible vegetables, i also never heard Loss of Lettuce and Cucumber is a cause of global warming. :)

At least we don't kill poor animals/birds and eat them day in and day out. You see what I did there? :P
pathetic reply!!

To grow vegetables or ANY CROP ....LOTS of FOREST with TREES is cleared off!!

@aakash_2410 pathetic is a word in English used to emphasize PHAILLLL :rofl:

hum shant hi rehtay hain :P

It's not an English word, It's derived from Latin word 'pathēticus' and Greek word 'pathētikós' meaning 'causing feelings of sadness, sympathy, or sometimes lack of respect'. It doesn't mean fail? Well, I thought you meant fail when you said 'phailll' anyway :P

And contrary to what you may believe I don't have comprehension issues. I know what pathetic means, but I was baffled by your unnecessary and inadequate use of it and hence the question mark. :D

Incorporating large words into your vocabulary to confuse simpletons. | Facebook

:P

It's not an English word, It's derived from Latin word 'pathēticus' and Greek word 'pathētikós' meaning 'causing feelings of sadness, sympathy, or sometimes lack of respect'. It doesn't mean fail? Well, I thought you meant fail when you said 'phailll' anyway :P

And contrary to what you may believe I don't have comprehension issues. I know what pathetic means, but I was baffled by your unnecessary and inadequate use of it and hence the question mark. :D

Incorporating large words into your vocabulary to confuse simpletons. | Facebook

:P
@aakash_2410
Dude which side of the world do you belong?! :blink: how long you been in UK? :pop: Learn some slang will ya!! :pop:

I never said you lack comprehension skills.....

Hey check this post by jhungary in North korean thread.

we all got the wrong idea, the story actually goes like this.

North Korea : YOU US (FEMALE DOG) fly over seoul with your fancy stealth bomber to show powerrw

US: Chilex dude, we just want to update our Google map

North Korea : Have enough of this Propaganda Bullshxt. I know you want to bomb us North with nuclear bom.

North Korea : Don't do anything stupid US, we have "The Bomb"

US: Dude, if we want to bomb you, we would have fly over you not the south

North Korea : Too late now, our glorious army already moved South and our nuclear bomb are ready to make Seoul disappear.

US: We didn't see anything...

North Korea :You stupid American, our army is too fast for you and our nucler bomb is too powerful for you to see

North Korean News Network : On X-X-2013, our glorious army rapidly move across the south and capture their capital after our bomb dropped on lighting speed on South korean and American evil. Our victorious army once again come home with a victory.

Meanwhile the camera pan to Kim Jong Un playing around with his electric model train. And a general comes in.

General: Comarade Kim, we have won over the evil capitalist south. We suffer no casualty.

Kim : Keep on playing his train and continue smoking.

Instead have a look at all north korean threads.They have became stupid and funny section in themselves.

do you eat spinach, coriander?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom