What's new

Study: Germans see Islam as a threat

They should begin deporting Muslims who are non-citizens then and stop accepting more Muslim immigrants, let them take care of their own population problem.

This is not a propaganda or anything as you Muslims claim.... It;s the Pure truth and Accept it... Of course Islam is the Threat not just for German but Entire Non Islam States..... Tell me one country or one non Muslim who says Muslims as Friendly nation....Muslims are the easy guys to be mind washed and used against other religions..... no one can deny that
Things have been said and are being said about jews/zionist, which makes u feel,as if A Great German called Hitler was right.

Why only Germany, all most all western states see Islam as a threat.

Because Islam doesn't believe in co-existence with other religions.

It does ,but not as untouchable (shuder)?

This is not a propaganda or anything as you Muslims claim.... It;s the Pure truth and Accept it... Of course Islam is the Threat not just for German but Entire Non Islam States..... Tell me one country or one non Muslim who says Muslims as Friendly nation....Muslims are the easy guys to be mind washed and used against other religions..... no one can deny that

Hitler regarded jews the same ways.

Last edited by a moderator:
Being a muslim i admit that we are aggressive in nature so no wonder every 2nd person in the world sees us as threat.

I am not aggressive so keep your opinione to yourself, may be you as an individual are aggressive but do not lump me with your lot. Just because I practice the same faith as you does not mean I have the same personality as you, seriously on another topic point, how come so many islamophobic threads are on this website?

have to admit for a pakistan forum, the administration is very lax with these islamophobic haters but that is my personal opinion and does not directly infer a single person as far as political correctness is concerned!

Truth is yes,many people believe that islam simply is a bully,if it ever gains the strength to impose its worldview it will with force and violence on those who don't agree with it.They are now talking of religion of peace only because they are too weak to implement it by force.They are cunning and their only agenda is to destroy all other beliefs and force islam by terror.
This is what i got from a co student when i was in college,it was my first real life contact with an islamophobe.The strange thing was the guy was otherwise quite cool.I was a little shocked.This vote shows the same thing,that they maybe a minority but islamophobia does exist in india.Personally i don't have any problems with muslims,i do have some friends,As an agnostic deiist..i usually don't bother with any organized religion.The only thing that rings the alarm bells is sharia word,coz with it comes infringement on personal liberty.Also i unfortunately have to say that many muslims have very little respect for any other beliefs[but simultaneously demand that they be respected],and this hypocrisy increases the suspicion towards them.

Media influence is core I think, as I read , nerely all US,UK Media(I can only read English) describe Islam as Terrorists, women without freedom, offensive.......(even I don't believe that but these words will up when heard the word "Islam" since I read these all day)
Human only kind one or bad one, not Christians or Muslim, every group have kind one and bad one

Why do so many peole see Islam as a threat - all the "they hate us" stuff aside, where there's smoke...., so honestly why do so many in so many diverse places see Islam as a threat and Why do they not see it as a blessing?

This is how the rest of the world sees it. All references to Muslim should be read with "some" before the word "Muslim".

1) The western world gives equal opportunities to a bright life for Muslims and even asylum as in the case of the Boston bombers. Yet Muslims can bomb their own adopted country.

2) Pakistanis are treated like low class laborers by the Arabs and will never accept a Pakistani as an Arab. Yet we see Pakistanis claiming their identity to be Arab. On the other hand many western countries give them opportunities much better than the Arab world but they are all Kaffir....

3) How many non Muslim terrorists will take their god's name before aiming a missile at a passenger plane? or press the device to detonate a bomb?

4) If the phrase "terrorists are not muslim" is true why are the non terrorist Muslims silent or only whimper. If indeed the number of Non terrorist muslims outnumber the terrorist kind, why aren't they loud enough? Is it because some were in their mind, they agree with atleast somethings the terror outfit believes in?

5) Muslims hate countries that give equal rights to Muslims, Love countries that do not give equal rights to Muslims ( Example: Pakistanis love for Arabs and Chine. Hate for the western world).

I can go on but i'll stop here. The above examples are something that non-muslims will find illogical, almost on the border of crazy and dangerous.

Please don't stop there - it's important that we have as broad an understanding as we can get

Some of the best people I 've met are Muslims and sadly some of the worst are also Muslims but religion is not what makes them good or bad.

A.P.J. Kalam--------------------------------OBL.

Media influence is core I think, as I read , nerely all US,UK Media(I can only read English) describe Islam as Terrorists, women without freedom, offensive.......(even I don't believe that but these words will up when heard the word "Islam" since I read these all day)
Human only kind one or bad one, not Christians or Muslim, every group have kind one and bad one

Apart from the obvious lie that most western media call Islam, terrorist. Why does China not allow any Muslim under 18 to visit a mosque to pray. You guys are the worst on religious freedom and lecture other countries?

Some of the best people I 've met are Muslims and sadly some of the worst are also Muslims but religion is not what makes them good or bad.

A.P.J. Kalam--------------------------------OBL.

Interesting gibberish - so Muslims, good and bad have no relationship to Islam?? Is that possible?? I'm just saayin...

Interesting gibberish - so Muslims, good and bad have no relationship to Islam?? Is that possible?? I'm just saayin...

All I'm saying is good or bad is an individual identity nothing to do with islam or for that matter any religion.

interesting note:

76 percent of Israelis, 60 percent of Spaniards, 50 percent of the Swiss and 42 percent of US citizens. In contrast, in India, only 30 percent see Islam as a threat, and in South Korea, it's just 16 percent.
And its increasing day by day in India.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom