What's new

Study calculates the “average” female face for each country

this is called extremely miserable and jealous indian. You look in such deep pain. But no sympathies for u.
True.Tbh I don't believe in looks as they are deceptive.I was just saying tht people from Extreme north are totally different to rest of India.

U made no racist remark, but the guy i had quoted in that post called east and west india best , he had made a very racist remark on ur looks.
Somebody's remarks won't change anything.

If I tell you that I am dating a brit pakistani girl named eafa?
Pashtun u know...
How does that concern me or relevant to the topic?

Anyhow black brown nd midget aren't racist terms,this is what world generally takes indians as.Sorry for offence though.
Yes, they are considered racist terms when inappropriately and incorrectly used....Indians are not midgets.
Anyway, since the 'world' considers Indians as normally Black and midgets and you have problem associating yourself with an average Indian(otherwise why would you claim to have European ancestry, which normal Indians don't claim, not even the Northerners, because it is a false claim), you should declare yourself a total European. That way, you wouldn't have to shout about your European ancestry and highlight your differences from normal Indians in occasions such as these........life would be a lot easier for you.

Last edited:

Yes, they are considered racist terms when inappropriately and incorrectly used....Indians are not midgets.
Anyway, since the 'world' considers Indians as normally Black and midgets and you have problem associating yourself with an average Indian(otherwise why would you claim to have European ancestry, which normal Indians don't claim, not even the Northerners, because it is a false claim), you should declare yourself as a total European. That way, you wouldn't have to shout about your European ancestry and highlight your differences from normal Indians in occasions such as these........life would be a lot easier for you.
I have indian parents. Why would I deny that.If you can look up into history u are gonna see that aryans were European ancestors. Ah m8 I see u are butthurt. Never been to north I guess

Anyway, since the 'world' considers Indians as normally Black and midgets and you have problem associating yourself with an average Indian(otherwise why would you claim to have European ancestry, which normal Indians don't claim, not even the Northerners, because it is a false claim), you should declare yourself as a total European. That way, you wouldn't have to shout about your European ancestry and highlight your differences from normal Indians in occasions such as these........life would be a lot easier for you.
I don't make false claim. Well generally northerners don't even make 10 m I'll of population. Whenever We say indian.We say about most of population which lives in central India. Aren't indians generally midgets?? Check global height index..
Ok I bet a normal pure north Indian family has members who are stronger, taller,light skinned and better looking than a normal south indian or central indian family (bihar,up,etc.)

Moreover u can't just rubbish history.

Oh i checked , so indians got two faces.

Ironically,indians were rejoicing over two pics just as kids do when they get an extra candy, claiming it to be diversity without really noticing that both images were nearly identical. no difference,

I have indian parents. Why would I deny that.If you can look up into history u are gonna see that aryans were European ancestors. Ah m8 I see u are butthurt. Never been to north I guess

I don't make false claim. Well generally northerners don't even make 10 m I'll of population. Whenever We say indian.We say about most of population which lives in central India. Aren't indians generally midgets?? Check global height index..
Ok I bet a normal pure north Indian family has members who are stronger, taller,light skinned and better looking than a normal south indian or central indian family (bihar,up,etc.)

Moreover u can't just rubbish history.
north indians are only fairer than some of the central and south indian...not taller, stronger or better looking..iam from north west india ( rajasthan) and have travelled a lot in north....the only physical difference is skin complexion...nothing else...if you want to see some " taller and stronger guys"...visit kerala sometime.

north indians are only fairer than some of the central and south indian...not taller, stronger or better looking..iam from north west india ( rajasthan) and have travelled a lot in north....the only physical difference is skin complexion...nothing else...if you want to see some " taller and stronger guys"...visit kerala sometime.
A human being's anatomy and appearance depend on nature and nurture. Nature is what one is born as, and nurture is what his environment shapes him into.

To do justice to this question, one must travel back thousands of years. India was first inhabited by people of African origin who belonged to the Negroid race. They travelled from Africa, along the coasts the Middle Eastern countries, and eventually established what is known today as the Indus Valley Civilization in Northern and Western India. They gradually spread to other parts of the country as well. About 5000 years ago, the Aryans, a Caucasoid people, "invaded" India. This invasion pushed the inhabitants of that region to the south. So, a few thousand years ago, there probably was a distinct "white" India, separated by the central mountains from the "dark" India. But, over time, there would have been some intermingling due to which, dark skinned people would have settled in the northern parts of India and vice versa. They would have had kids with the fair skinned people, causing their features to be imparted to fair skinned kids and so on.

Suryansh is right in stating that climatic conditions have no role in deciding a person's colour. However, over a period of time, climatic conditions do bring about changes in genetic structure. Prolonged exposure to sunlight and heat can gradually increase the quantity of melanin. It shows up as tan temporarily, but over generations, the body tends to adapt itself to its surroundings, because of which subsequent generations show higher melanin content resulting in darker skin tones.

So, with one thing and another, we have dark people in North India and fair ones down south. Mongoloid people would have also tricked in from the Eastern parts resulting in the introduction of yellow skin tones as well. So in terms of chromo-demographics, we're fairly balanced as of now. However, as you travel from Kashmir to Kanyakumari, there is a fairly evident darkening of skin tones. The same holds true for people living in hilly areas as opposed to those who inhabit plains. It's not racist to say North Indian people are, on an average, fairer. In fact, it's only fair. Just that it's not as evident today as it probably was 5000 years ago.

Most of The Races are mixed up in India but in rural parts you can clearly see the difference.
If you see an Original who's family bell originally to kashmir or Himachal you will probably see the difference I am talking about here.

Rajasthan is central west india for Me.When I say North I just mean himalyan states like kashmir himachal

A human being's anatomy and appearance depend on nature and nurture. Nature is what one is born as, and nurture is what his environment shapes him into.

To do justice to this question, one must travel back thousands of years. India was first inhabited by people of African origin who belonged to the Negroid race. They travelled from Africa, along the coasts the Middle Eastern countries, and eventually established what is known today as the Indus Valley Civilization in Northern and Western India. They gradually spread to other parts of the country as well. About 5000 years ago, the Aryans, a Caucasoid people, "invaded" India. This invasion pushed the inhabitants of that region to the south. So, a few thousand years ago, there probably was a distinct "white" India, separated by the central mountains from the "dark" India. But, over time, there would have been some intermingling due to which, dark skinned people would have settled in the northern parts of India and vice versa. They would have had kids with the fair skinned people, causing their features to be imparted to fair skinned kids and so on.

Suryansh is right in stating that climatic conditions have no role in deciding a person's colour. However, over a period of time, climatic conditions do bring about changes in genetic structure. Prolonged exposure to sunlight and heat can gradually increase the quantity of melanin. It shows up as tan temporarily, but over generations, the body tends to adapt itself to its surroundings, because of which subsequent generations show higher melanin content resulting in darker skin tones.

So, with one thing and another, we have dark people in North India and fair ones down south. Mongoloid people would have also tricked in from the Eastern parts resulting in the introduction of yellow skin tones as well. So in terms of chromo-demographics, we're fairly balanced as of now. However, as you travel from Kashmir to Kanyakumari, there is a fairly evident darkening of skin tones. The same holds true for people living in hilly areas as opposed to those who inhabit plains. It's not racist to say North Indian people are, on an average, fairer. In fact, it's only fair. Just that it's not as evident today as it probably was 5000 years ago.

Most of The Races are mixed up in India but in rural parts you can clearly see the difference.
If you see an Original who's family bell originally to kashmir or Himachal you will probably see the difference I am talking about here.

Rajasthan is central west india for Me.When I say North I just mean himalyan states like kashmir himachal
i dont deny that " extreme north indian" states, as you say have lighter skin complexion..but thats about it...no other physical difference than that...lol himachalis are short as hell and some pahari kashmiris too..you were saying " we are lighter ,taller , stronger" as if you are some super race...yah rajasthan is in central west maybe,what difference does it make?

Indeed
i dont deny that " extreme north indian" states, as you say have lighter skin complexion..but thats about it...no other physical difference than that...lol himachalis are short as hell and some pahari kashmiris too..you were saying " we are lighter ,taller , stronger" as if you are some super race...yah rajasthan is in central west maybe,what difference does it make?
Indeed You are right People for himachal are short but not all.As I said the Aryan Tribes are taller and Stronger than South Indians :)

Indeed

Indeed You are right People for himachal are short but not all.As I said the Aryan Tribes are taller and Stronger than South Indians :)
wrong again..any person who is well fed throughout his life with nutritious and healthy food will be " taller and stronger"..kerala for instance has the highest male average height...on par with punjab...genetics do play some part,but it can be overcome by healthy diet and good physical routine.

wrong again..any person who is well fed throughout his life with nutritious and healthy food will be " taller and stronger"..kerala for instance has the highest male average height...on par with punjab...genetics do play some part,but it can be overcome by healthy diet and good physical routine.
Thanks for correcting me.Anyhow answering ur last question. It makes no difference tbh whether u are white black midget tall Dravidian aryan or whatever. I was just clarifying my point which was termed racial by people here.

Thanks for correcting me.Anyhow answering ur last question. It makes no difference tbh whether u are white black midget tall Dravidian aryan or whatever. I was just clarifying my point which was termed racial by people here.
yah, it doesnt make any difference..its human nature to consider our self better than others..thing is their is no difference.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom