What's new

Student asked to convert, stabbed in South Kashmir

Nope.
Thats how uncontrolled capitalism work.

Btw if your twisted logic was True. The Prime Minister of India would Not be from a Chai making class or your President a dalit.

That's the beauty of it. It's a distinction of a role vs a person. We have diluted it, but doesn't mean it's not working. It's not working when people want to use it for their own gain.

Look.. my last post on this. Take any example of an institution, even the military or a hospital - a hierarchy of roles is what keeps it running like it should. The emphasis here is the distinction between a role and an individual.

No, I haven't been to. It's raining here, and there are rivers.

Rajasthan is a part of Hindustan too, and it's a desert AFAIK.

But I guess you're not from Rajasthan.

When indians have to seriously act against the rising rape crimes instead they are busy in spreading some false religious propaganda against others.Indians are disgrace to humanity.

When indians have to seriously act against the rising rape crimes instead they are busy in spreading some false religious propaganda against others.Indians are disgrace to humanity.
Humanity has collectively committed enough crimes and sins to make Satan blush. Why restrict the blame to a particular population? :coffee:

Humanity has collectively committed enough crimes and sins to make Satan blush. Why restrict the blame to a particular population? :coffee:
Eventually satan and indians looked to be in same team, both enjoy the rape crimes.

Eventually satan and indians looked to be in same team, both enjoy the rape crimes.
Like I said, if Satan's looking for team members, there are bigger and badder fish out there. You might want to readjust that skewed morality sensor of yours.

Like I said, if Satan's looking for team members, there are bigger and badder fish out there. You might want to readjust that skewed morality sensor of yours.
Thats what satan wants from you, deny your own sins and point on other.

Thats what satan wants from you, deny your own sins and point on other.
I didn't deny anything, I'm just saying sinning is not restricted to a country you personally dislike.
Everybody sins,Satan is very happy and all is good in Hell.

Yeah so

Why dont you try out Islam atleast you wont have your stupid caste system wars.
If you ask me, that caste system was just an RPG style class system people took way too seriously and it got out of hand :rofl:

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom