What's new

Student asked to convert, stabbed in South Kashmir

And you rewarded the sikhs with massacre and desecration of their holy temple?
That's an interesting case scenario. Do you consider what we did different to what the the Saudis did to end the siege of Mecca? Wasn't the SSG involved in that operation?

:rofl: :rofl::rofl:
No seriously?

Let me take a guess, you know there are around 800 to 900 million Hindus in India. You also know the population of former low caste members were around 200 million (a number that's always brought up in this forum).
800 million - 200 million = around 600 million ballpark.

And of course, anyone not a member of the scheduled castes is written off as a racist or a bigot :cheesy:

:rofl: :rofl::rofl:
No seriously?

Let me take a guess, you know there are around 800 to 900 million Hindus in India. You also know the population of former low caste members were around 200 million (a number that's always brought up in this forum).
800 million - 200 million = around 600 million ballpark.

And of course, anyone not a member of the scheduled castes is written off as a racist or a bigot :cheesy:

You could have asked me yourself.

Logic dictates Religion is most practiced by poor or middle class People.

So if its part of the Religion. I am sure 600 Million indians do still believe in it.

Stop being paranoid. You cant second guess me so to keep the Argument fair. General thumb rule right?

You could have asked me yourself.

Logic dictates Religion is most practiced by poor or middle class People.

So if its part of the Religion. I am sure 600 Million indians do still believe in it.

Stop being paranoid. You cant second guess me so to keep the Argument fair. General thumb rule right?
Maybe I jumped the gun there :P

Religion is flexible and adaptive, 600 million Hindus does not equate to 600 million oppressors, real life ain't that straight cut. People tend to incorporate those aspects that fit into their stride and once certain aspects are made criminally punishable, those few who practice it have even less incentive to do so.
About the part where caste has to be absolutely practiced by the adherents of Hinduism, I doubt that's the case. Maybe a Hindu member can clear that up for you. But from my personal experience, nobody and I mean nobody I knew gave two hoots about someones' caste. And it makes sense, why bother to hate someone on some outdated class system that nobody follows when you can hate them for their favorite cricket team or music genre?

Besides, when was the last time anybody followed religion 100% by the book?

Maybe I jumped the gun there :P

Religion is flexible and adaptive, 600 million Hindus does not equate to 600 million oppressors, real life ain't that straight cut. People tend to incorporate those aspects that fit into their stride and once certain aspects are made criminally punishable, those few who practice it have even less incentive to do so.
About the part where caste has to be absolutely practiced by the adherents of Hinduism, I doubt that's the case. Maybe a Hindu member can clear that up for you. But from my personal experience, nobody and I mean nobody I knew gave two hoots about someones' caste. And it makes sense, why bother to hate someone on some outdated class system that nobody follows when you can hate them for their favorite cricket team or music genre?

Besides, when was the last time anybody followed religion 100% by the book?

Lets wait for someone to come up with a Chart.

Most indians are religious. So the number that I touted should not be that off.

By the way Indian Muslims also have this.

There is a reason why i say Status quo hasnt changed in India for 2000 years

I don’t believe this. A new strategy to put pressure on Muslim Kashmiris who are 95% of the population of the valley.

Sadly in the era of Modi and Trump, it’s difficult to get news fast enough before their fanatics start killing and murdering. Even if presented with facts, the Modi Bhakht will believe lies which agree with his world view.

I don’t believe this. A new strategy to put pressure on Muslim Kashmiris who are 95% of the population of the valley.

Sadly in the era of Modi and Trump, it’s difficult to get news fast enough before their fanatics start killing and murdering. Even if presented with facts, the Modi Bhakht will believe lies which agree with his world view.

They have made documentaries of every polarized Muslim country.

Dont be surprised if you see a Pakistani one. Its Standard Media tool.

Back
Top Bottom