What's new

Strike call against Modi’s Kashmir visit

Yes we are ready for war but your claim about "eliminated all the terrorists in kashmir" :haha: is Joke. We are still operational. :D
it all in a unconventional war.. a complete victory can be achieved only after decades.... all the terrorist leaders are dead or jailed.. only isolated incidents are happening.. and those responsible for attacks are eliminated much faster... US, UK, russian SF trained in indian army's CIJW only because of our successful strategy and tactics are so effective in kashmir and NE. they want to adopt the same method IA uses in Kashmir... BTW it is really good to see you agreeing that pakistani like you are terrorists:lol::lol:

Safest place and even where Pakistan army control that land?? Biggest joke.

You post about insurgency for another 10 years :lol:, people in this part not living in fear unlike Pakistan where bomb blast now a days not become big news.

GB/AJK is more open than any Indian Army infested Kashmir region. Unfortunately for you and fortunately for the people of the better half of divided kashmir, you cannot go to GB/AJK, but i can.

When the PM goes, they don't shut down towns. The locals in GB are more than happy to welcome all people, except Indian rats. You know why? Because Rats carry diseases.

GB/AJK is more open than any Indian Army infested Kashmir region. Unfortunately for you and fortunately for the people of the better half of divided kashmir, you cannot go to GB/AJK, but i can.

I had recently visited Ladakh, you are also welcome their but only with valid visa ;)

When the PM goes, they don't shut down towns. The locals in GB are more than happy to welcome all people, except Indian rats. You know why? Because Rats carry diseases.

You are right rats carry diseases that's why your rats thrown our of BD

They are underestimating the evil yindoo baniya ...
It is the 3rd stage of loss and grief, "bargaining". The need to regain control. If you do this, we will do this, we will do that... bla bla. As if something tangible would be achieved by repeating the same tactics over and over again, which by the way have failed miserably (backfired actually, remember Mast Gul, the hero of 90's who is now busy hunting shias). I say good luck and god speed :-)

it all in a unconventional war.. a complete victory can be achieved only after decades.... all the terrorist leaders are dead or jailed.. only isolated incidents are happening.. and those responsible for attacks are eliminated much faster... US, UK, russian SF trained in indian army's CIJW only because of our successful strategy and tactics are so effective in kashmir and NE. they want to adopt the same method IA uses in Kashmir... BTW it is really good to see you agreeing that pakistani like you are terrorists:lol::lol:
Look you are messing with the wrong man. I am not allowed to share the pictures of fallen BSF and RR. YOu said you killed all the terrorists,? Your wrong claim. Answer me regarding uncle Masood azhar and Plane hijack :haha:. :) I know how successful your CIJW,hahah 200 guys crossed LOC last week and you claims that you have crushed Freedom Fight. ROFL.
M_Id_50871_masood_azhar.jpg

Look you are messing with the wrong man. I am not allowed to share the pictures of fallen BSF and RR. YOu said you killed all the terrorists,? Your wrong claim. Answer me regarding uncle Masood azhar and Plane hijack :haha:. :) I know how successful your CIJW,hahah 200 guys crossed LOC last week and you claims that you have crushed Freedom Fight. ROFL.
View attachment 137670
do you want me to post picture about how Pakistan is trying to sell her dead people for more dollars?

Look you are messing with the wrong man. I am not allowed to share the pictures of fallen BSF and RR. YOu said you killed all the terrorists it is your wrong claim. Answer me regarding uncle Masood azhar and Plane hijack :haha:. :) I know how successful your CIJW,hahah 200 guys crossed LOC last week and you claims that you have crushed Freedom Fight. ROFL.
View attachment 137670

those crossed LOC will get killed withing days... the man in your pics was/is not liveing in india... most of them are living in pakistan under ISI's protection... ISI protects terrorists as they are protecting national heros.. just like osama.. and CIJW is not an institution for teaching covert operation behind enemy lines.. they are teaching how to counter insurgency.. life in Kashmir is 100 times safer than living in pakistan...and this is only because of IA's success in countering pakistan sponsoring terrorism... you don't have to argue with me.. just compare the status of kashmir in 90s with kashmir in 2014.... BTW now entire pakistan is facing the same situation as that of kashmir in early 90s...

Last edited:
They are doing training in Let Camps and soon you will observe shortage of Naswar in J&K region. :D
yeah new farming season is starting we need more manure .. please send some.

THE DEAD people are all indian, afghan,and israeiian agents.LOL :)
sure .. they are, we been sending Gurkha soldiers disguised as hazaras, kill them all. only then you will be able to get rid of a substantial portion of raw agents.

those crossed LOC will get killed withing days... the man in your pics was/is not liveing in india... most of them are living in pakistan under ISI's protection... ISI protects terrorists as they are protecting national heros.. just like osama..
Dont claim before action and to kill them is not as easy. Well come another era of infiltration.:) good luck BSF RR, Shave well. ;)

yeah new farming season is starting we need more manure .. please send some.

sure .. they are, we been sending Gurkha soldiers disguised as hazaras, kill them all. only then you will be able to get rid of a substantial portion of raw agents.
We will kill them like rats and we are progressing day by day.Time to point our spartans. LOL :D

See this is a perfect example of running a vicious anti India campaign. If everything that these separatist says is correct than why they always tries to make an issue every time something positive is done by India? This is because they are paid for this job only, they have to make sure India cannot succeed in any goodwill gesture. The problem is that if people get to know about the good work done by India they might not have the same bitterness they have right now, some true, some circumstantial and some manufactured by paid agents. You can see that in the reactions, if people were unhappy with Indian PM, let them decide on their own, why make a call for strike with force? Do you remember how Yasin Malick tried to stop Indians from providing supplies to suffering Kashmiri in Srinagar. The reason was if they manage to build contacts with the people they will lose their job and through which they will not get the money they are currently getting from Pakistan.

This clearly proves the opinions are manufactured in Kashmir and this is exactly why we will not agree to plebiscite. Do whatever you want to do.

Back
Top Bottom