What's new

STRICKLY FOR THINK TANKS

China do not want a defense treaty with Pakistan -- All that treaty stuff is well, dangerous - Now it's about economic growth -- And I would point to the so called Arab Spring -- the US may want to paint it as "democracy movement", but the reality of the Arab Spring is people who refuse to live lives of desperation - the same is happening in Spain -- and soon in Italy and Greece and Portugal and then Ireland -- but watch for this to catch on in the US -- behind this is the affirmation of hope -- and a rejection of economic policies in which the human being is merely a cog -- people want a economics which puts them in the center, their hopes - to be able to afford being marred, a place to live, a job or opportunity that affords dignity

Now, when Pakistanis wake up fro this Islamism stupor and regain faith in this world and not Ahkirah - perhaps China and everybody else will want a greater share in that economy.

Dear muse - dare i say you are sounding like chomsky!

Dear Proud to be Pakistani,

I think so I missed a statement which will bridge context gap between my question and you requirement.

After so much up and down between USA and Pakistan's relations and what happened at PNS Mehran what you guys are thinking about ..

PA is not willing to go to N. Warzistan right now but this attack proved that they have to clean rats from N. Warzistan. There pressure from press and public to clean all garbage from N. Warzistan. At same time if USA will push for more aid to GOP and military hardware to PA will push PA to go for North Warzistan operation any time soon. Will big budget shortfall what you guys thik PA and GOP is ready to manage another windfall of refugees and bomb blasts.

After all N.Warzistan is last major area where cleaning is necessary to reduce or stop attacks on major cities.

Or if GOP will say "yes" and PA say "no" then what will be the outcome ....

Question is not N.Waziristan as this is only a showcase, question is what will be next? How long they are asking Pakistan to launch operation in N.Waziristan & what you think they are all sitting there and waiting when PA will come for operation?
After N.Waziristan they can point on another area and this sequence which is started by US/NATO should be stopped before they finally come on Nukes.
These attacks are prove of US pressure on Pakistan forcing to launch operation in N.Waziristan. Just look over Pishawar, Lahore blasts and GHQ attack and then S.Waziristan operation.
Also so interesting that US mostly bring AL-Q into all scenarios and Pakistan brings TTP & AL-Q , IT MAY TELL YOU MANY THINGS.

BTW i hope that China blast is not a terrorist act but if that declared as terrorist attack then we can say a sophisticated move for sabotage recent Sino-Pak agreements and relation developments.

Come on guys!

The purpose of the Thread is lost! In order to establish the reason and in order to prepare for the forthcoming events the questions asked were very important. Not for ourselves only but for Pakistani people as we can share the thoughts which seem most probable with our community and that gets spread quickly in society. Since it seems that GOP and AF are not going to tell any truth it is upto people to try and understand better the situation with some conclusive discussions of ideas.

Where are the Think Tanks? Or should it be assumed that we can not even conclude the probable events leading to PNS Mehran issue and the resulting aftermath events to come, together?

Back
Top Bottom