What's new

Strength of alliance between India-Isreal

BS... India is irking to nuke Pakistan and had negotiated this with US even after september, 11.
India offered that it will bomb Afghnistan on its own expense withits own resources,,,provided US gave them a nuclear bomb or nuke Pakistan by its own.

India knows it cannot handle Pakistani retaliation alone.. hence trying to pull US and Israel as war adversary against Pakistan.

India is shivering because short time is left for the puppet regime of Pakistan to go.

You better come and support Zardari regime if you want to put your war alliance to use in fulfilling your centuries old dreams of taking revenge of some false historic beliefs.

:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

This post sums up the interest of our neighbors in this thread...

The FATA people are as much welcomed as of Peshawar or Karachi for educational facilities and jobs depending upon their skills.

Then why are most of them doing manual labor?You want me to tell what kinds of job the vast majority of them are doing?

Why are they so far behind the rest of the Pakistanis?

We also support no terror by any entity, be it Hamas or Israel or Haffiz Saeed. There is no good terrorist.

By cooperating with Israel militarily, you support Israeli state-sponsored terrorism against Palestinians.

You can try and rationalize it away, but it won't change the facts.

Bottom line: you cannot support Palestinian rights and be a military partner with Israel. It's one or the other.

Then why are most of them doing manual labor?You want me to tell what kinds of job the vast majority of them are doing?

Why are they so far behind the rest of the Pakistanis?

What does the situation of Pakistani Pakhtuns have to do with the topic? If you are going to troll, open another thread.

I understand your propensity to veer off-topic since the main topic is indefensible.

By cooperating with Israel militarily, you support Israeli state-sponsored terrorism against Palestinians.

You can try and rationalize it away, but it won't change the facts.

Bottom line: you cannot support Palestinian rights and be a military partner with Israel. It's one or the other.

No! That is a warped idea not based on facts.

You are still thinking like the old Arab rulers that you can push the Jews into the sea and pave roads with their skulls (actual threats used by the Arab leaders during 1947 war).

We recognize there is no military solution to the issue. Israel is here to stay and a militarily strong and secure Israel will help in resolving the issue, not an insecure Israel ready to execute the Samson doctrine.

It is people like you who in their hatred want to see their destruction even at the cost of hundreds of millions of Arabs and your own holy places in the bargain.

Make no mistake, the Samson doctrine is for real and Israel will not be annihilated alone. Best to make them feel secure and have a viable Palestinian state in peace.

What does the situation of Pakistani Pakhtuns have to do with the topic? If you are going to troll, open another thread.

I understand your propensity to veer off-topic since the main topic is indefensible.

No, there is nothing wrong with he main topic. We are not defensive about our relationship with Israel and it is not against anyone.

The situation of Pushtuns is as much to do with the topic as of Indian Muslims.

Oh please spare us this lecture on how prosperous Muslims in India are. we already know their plight.

and coming up with this fake claim that Entire Muslim Population support Israel is a BS because those majority Muslims even cant raise voice against injustices to themselves in India how can they object to Indian support to Israel

I don't know how rich Indian Muslims are as compared to Pakistani Muslims, but they surely are more literate and live longer than Pakistani Muslims.

Regarding Israel and Palestine, this has been reiterated to the point of being a cliche, but still let me remind you again - India's relationship with Israel is with full consent of Palestinians and India do more for Palestine than any other subcontinental countries.

The situation of Pushtuns is as much to do with the topic as of Indian Muslims.

No, it is not.

The situation of Indian Muslims is relevant because India claims to be a democracy and it is important to debate whether Indian Muslims have an opportunity to voice their opinion against Israel, or will they be stigmatized as unpatriotic outsiders with external loyalties.

Regarding Israel and Palestine, this has been reiterated to the point of being a cliche, but still let me remind you again - India's relationship with Israel is with full consent of Palestinians and India do more for Palestine than any other subcontinental countries.

That's like saying it was OK to supply military equipment to the Nazis as long as you also donated to Jewish charitiies.

It's one or the other. You cannot play both sides.

It is people like you who in their hatred want to see their destruction even at the cost of hundreds of millions of Arabs and your own holy places in the bargain.

The only hatred involved is for those religious bigots who feel their religion entities them to commit ethnic cleansing and even genocide because they are God's Chosen People and their rights supercede those of lesser human beings.

Make no mistake, the Samson doctrine is for real and Israel will not be annihilated alone. Best to make them feel secure and have a viable Palestinian state in peace.

So, a hostage taker with a bomb strapped to him should get whatever he wants?

Facts matter to people who are willing to consider them. Not those who are guided by their (mis) conceptions.

That's like saying it was OK to supply military equipment to the Nazis as long as you also donated to Jewish charitiies.

It's one or the other. You cannot play both sides.

Charity does get you bread which worth more than empty slogan.

India's military co-op with Israels pales in comparison to Turkey and USA and comparable to that of China's - three most trusted allies of Pakistan.

Back
Top Bottom