What's new

Strange death of Sufism!

Is Ganges flooding with your tears or blood of Muslims?
57 Muslim countries with armies led by Saudi Arabia. What are they doing? I have no expectations from them. We have different mentalities. The question of human rights in India is raised by America.

They are a tribal society. What matters is loyalty to the ruling family leaders to whom they pledge absolute oath of loyalty, constantly offering extravagant praises. So, they preserve Saud heritage, old villages, houses and palaces. They don't care about Arab, Muslim, or the Prophet's heritage, they have destroyed the early heritage sites of Arab Muslims. Other than Maqam Ibrahim which goes back to the founding of Kaaba, I don't think there is a monument or building preserved in Makkah from the time of the Prophet and his companions. Maybe one or two, would like to know.

They are especially sensitive to any artefacts that shows Arabs in a bad light.

Destroying history in the name of combatting idol worshiping is a ruse!

There is no need to. Moreover, I don't think there is anything left to preserve, with almost 100% destruction Makkah looks more like Manhattan with that tower.
Saudis have added so much bling to the holy sites - they look like Singapore lol

Jerusalem, by contrast, is beautiful and not gaudy like Saudi cities.

Read Tableeghi group books, they clearly told they are Strict Wahhabis.

For this reason TTP never killed any Deoband mosque, Ahlul Hadith mosque, but on Shia, Barelvis and minorities too. Because they all are Wahhabis.
I am giving you reference of ideology of founders of Darul uloom Deoband , they were followers of greatest sufi saint of his time, Haji Imdad ullah Mohajir Makki, even Moulana Qasim Nanatawi and Rashid Ahmed Gungoohi, founders of darul uloom Deoband, requested Haji Imdad ullah Mohajir Makki to write a book on sufism of his spiritual experiences. He ( Imdad ullah) wrote a book " Zia ul Qaloob" in which he clearly mentioned in the preface of " Zia ul Qaloob"names of Qasim Nanatawi and Rashid Ahmed Gungoohi (founders of darul uloom Deoband) as they had requested Imdad ullah to write this book. This book is easily available on Internet, you can download it and confirm their request from the preface of "Zia ul Qaloob".

I am giving you reference of ideology of founders of Darul uloom Deoband , they were followers of greatest sufi saint of his time, Haji Imdad ullah Mohajir Makki, even Moulana Qasim Nanatawi and Rashid Ahmed Gungoohi, founders of darul uloom Deoband, requested Haji Imdad ullah Mohajir Makki to write a book on sufism of his spiritual experiences. He ( Imdad ullah) wrote a book " Zia ul Qaloob" in which he clearly mentioned in the preface of " Zia ul Qaloob"names of Qasim Nanatawi and Rashid Ahmed Gungoohi (founders of darul uloom Deoband) as they had requested Imdad ullah to write this book. This book is easily available on Internet, you can download it and confirm their request from the preface of "Zia ul Qaloob".

Mufti Zar Wali Khan is the only one who spoke against RazaKhani, he even mentioned that prayer behind Razakhani imam has to be repeated, their halal is not halal, nikah done be RazaKhani molvi is not acceptable.

My Question to Deobandis, Why Deobandi ulemas didn’t openly reject the shirk and bidat of RazaKhani in Pakistan? RazaKhani believe about Shaitan and AbdulQadir Jilani is against Sufi believe.

Question to Razakhani: Imran Khan follow Deobandi Ulemas, do you consider him gustakh e rasool?

57 Muslim countries with armies led by Saudi Arabia. What are they doing? I have no expectations from them. We have different mentalities. The question of human rights in India is raised by America.

The IMAFT does not have operative mandate. It is solely based for counter terrorism efforts in Muslim countries.

Everyone laments India's economic blackmail when it comes to human rights and her record.

The two great punishments from Allah upon Muslims:

Number of Muslims killed, unit * = 100K

620-720 C.E *
720-820 C.E **
820-920 C.E **
920-1020 C.E *
1020-1120 C.E *
1120-1220 C.E *
1220-1320 C.E ********************
1320-1420 C.E *
1420-1520 C.E ***
1520-1620 C.E *
1620-1720 C.E *
1720-1820 C.E *
1820-1920 C.E ***
1920-2020 C.E ********************

The first spike:
Punisher: The mongols
Reason: Extreme liberal sufi beliefs crossing the bounds of Islam

The second spike:
Punisher: the west
Reason: Khawarijities/extreme wahabis and their extreme conservative beliefs.

Quran: "And thus I made you a middle nation, so that you may be a witness to humanity"

mainly Kerala, I believe, not all of it.
Shafis exist in Southern Tamil Nadu and Western Karnataka too, as well as in Sri Lanka and South East Asia. Good indicator of how people are linked. Shafi school is dominant in the Hejaz region of Arabia and Yemen, whereas the Hanafi school is prevalent in Iraq and Turkey or Anatolia.

They are especially sensitive to any artefacts that shows Arabs in a bad light.
Maybe, but I get the vibe they are more than willing to destroy other Arabs for the sake of power and authority. They blockaded Qatar completely, including food and water. Not even Saudi camels were allowed to cross over into Qatar.

Last edited:
Na not really, iam not from sem 2 sem brigade if want to label me as that
was a joke

although sem2sem gang is better than lunatic hindutava or jihadi types
but somewhere in the middle is the best

was a joke

although sem2sem gang is better than lunatic hindutava or jihadi types
but somewhere in the middle is the best
I agree , I indeed agree .
As for ishwar , it is a formless god, omnipresent and ever supreme rest all gods in Hinduism are not immortal .
And is often represented by the sound "om"
No pictures or images are used to represent ishwar .

I want to apologize to anyone if I have offended you in anyway possible.

I believe the young generation is moving away from Islam in Pakistan due to differences among sects, especially Balevis and Deobandi.

Few years back I presented the idea of building Islamic research institution which will not only do research, it will write articles, booklets and education masses about True Islam and balance between two extremes, Balevis and Salafi.
To control Jali Peeri, fake Amil, URS on Darga, etc, government must form a religious organization/institution which will stop these practices in Pakistan. Every Mazar in Pakistan will be managed by them since mazar become a business in Pakistan.

All the Mazarin should be under government control......no more urs and bidati practices, these are not part of Islam and should not be practice in Pakistan. If URS has to be done, It has to be organized and managed by local government coordinated with religious Institution not by some family to make money.

All these Jali Peer Babas should be in the jail. all the fake spiritual healers should be caught and put in jail, time for operation clean up.

Last edited:
Aap ki yeh khahish kabhi puri nahi hogi

Urs melas are tourist attractions not ibadat. Many people's rozgar in sa jura hua ha

If it has to be done, It has to be organized and managed by government not by some family to make money.
There is no grave worshiping in Turkey and Arab countries. In Turkey, all the Mazars are managed by government.

Jaisay hain thek hain. Ham kyon Turkey ko copy karain?

People must follow pure Islam, deen brought by prophet Muhammed (sallallahu alaihi wasallam) and followed/practiced by first 3 generations Sahab Ikram (r.a), Tabi’un and Taba Tabi’un.
We can’t follow something which is not based on Islam.

Abdullah ibn Mas’ud reported: The Prophet, peace and blessings be upon him, said:

إِنَّ مِنْ شِرَارِ النَّاسِ مَنْ تُدْرِكُهُ السَّاعَةُ وَهُمْ أَحْيَاءٌ وَمَنْ يَتَّخِذُ الْقُبُورَ مَسَاجِدَ
Verily, the worst of people are those upon whom the Hour is established while they are alive, and those who take graves as places of worship.
Source: Musnad Aḥmad 4132, Grade: Sahih

Jundub reported: The Prophet, peace and blessings be upon him, said:

وَإِنَّ مَنْ كَانَ قَبْلَكُمْ كَانُوا يَتَّخِذُونَ قُبُورَ أَنْبِيَائِهِمْ وَصَالِحِيهِمْ مَسَاجِدَ أَلاَ فَلاَ تَتَّخِذُوا الْقُبُورَ مَسَاجِدَ إِنِّي أَنْهَاكُمْ عَنْ ذَلِكَ
Verily, those before you would take the graves of their prophets and righteous as places of prayer. Do not take graves as places of prayer. I forbid you from doing so.
Source: Ṣaḥīḥ Muslim 532, Grade: Sahih

Ibn Abdul Barr explained the reasoning for this prohibition, writing:

وَكَانَ رَسُولُ اللَّهِ صَلَّى اللَّهُ عَلَيْهِ وَسَلَّمَ يُحَذِّرُ أَصْحَابَهُ وَسَائِرَ أُمَّتِهِ مِنْ سُوءِ صَنِيعِ الْأُمَمِ قَبْلَهُ الَّذِينَ صَلَّوْا إِلَى قُبُورِ أَنْبِيَائِهِمْ وَاتَّخَذُوهَا قِبْلَةً وَمَسْجِدًا كَمَا صَنَعَتِ الْوَثَنِيَّةُ بِالْأَوْثَانِ الَّتِي كَانُوا يَسْجُدُونَ إِلَيْهَا وَيُعَظِّمُونَهَا وَذَلِكَ الشِّرْكُ الْأَكْبَرُ فَكَانَ النَّبِيُّ صَلَّى اللَّهُ عَلَيْهِ وَسَلَّمَ يُخْبِرُهُمْ بِمَا فِي ذَلِكَ مِنْ سُخْطِ اللَّهِ وَغَضَبِهِ وَأَنَّهُ مِمَّا لَا يَرْضَاهُ خَشْيَةً عَلَيْهِمُ امْتِثَالَ طُرُقِهِمْ
The Messenger of Allah (ṣ) warned his companions and the rest of his nation from the evil deeds of nations who prayed over the graves of their prophets and took them as directions and places of prayer, just as the idolaters used to prostrate to them and revere them. That is the greater idolatry (al-shirk al-akbar). The Prophet (ṣ) told them that it displeases Allah, angers Him, and He is not pleased with it, fearing that they would mimic their ways.
Source: al-Tamhīd 5/45

Last edited:
Joy Bangla

You have a fair point. Bangla, Malay and Indonesians were spared in both spikes.

Pakistanis got it pretty bad in both spikes. Genghis khan constructed his tallest tower of human skulls near Jehlum, punjab. On the other hand, the TLP is still killing people.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom