What's new

Strange Allies: North Korea-Iran Relations

Homajon

Reaction score
Country
Iran, Islamic Republic Of

Read it all before I`m afraid,in fact I`m pretty sure that even the title is recycled.:coffee:
On the other hand tho`,this one was rather humorous..
https://moderndiplomacy.eu/2022/05/17/iran-gives-russia-two-and-a-half-cheers/
Especially the part where the author rather bizarrely claims that iran "keenly anticipate(s)
the end of the multipolar world"....:what:,I`m literally shocked...😲,I didnt know we actually had one of those.
Evidently the author is confusing mono with multi,easy mistake to make tho,right?🙄:sarcastic:

Last edited:
Talking about strange North Korean allies, if ole Joe kicks the bucket and Kamala becomes President, Kim may see a major improvements in his foreign relations ;)

Korea is not a communist country, it is a feudal kingdom.

The communist countries do not allow political families to exist and do not allow leaders to give their rights to their relatives.

China without political family is the real communist country.

Iran should take on the task of modernizing North Korea's armed forces in exchange for rare-earth metal ore (with generous discounts).

It's our foxhole friend and one of our few non-Muslim comrade-in-arms.

Iran should take on the task of modernizing North Korea's armed forces in exchange for rare-earth metal ore (with generous discounts).

ALRIGHT, North Korea tested a 140 tonne force solid motor. Of course, the technology will come back to Iran eventually and go into the space and missile programs!

Thank you, Comrade Kim!

Korea is not a communist country, it is a feudal kingdom.

The communist countries do not allow political families to exist and do not allow leaders to give their rights to their relatives.

China without political family is the real communist country.

Stop your joke please and read this post of mine about your China which is anything but Communist, and I say this as a Communist which you are not. :)

Umm, DPRK is more modern than the mullahs of Iran who are hated by Iranis which is manifested in the now four-month-old revolution which is the world's first female-led revolution but ably assisted by many males.

Lastly, why do you have a Mullah Government of Iran flag and a India flag ?

Stop your joke please and read this post of mine about your China which is anything but Communist, and I say this as a Communist which you are not. :)
No, I won't.
Umm, DPRK is more modern than the mullahs of Iran who are hated by Iranis which is manifested in the now four-month-old revolution which is the world's first female-led revolution but ably assisted by many males.
Oh look, a street-shitter discussing modernity from his chawl in a smelly little slum, kek.
Lastly, why do you have a Mullah Government of Iran flag and a India flag ?
None of your business, baljeet. Squat down in the loo to take doo-doos instead of flinging poo all over the forum like a langur.

No, I won't.

Very well but that was for the Chinese member, not you, LOL.

Oh look, a street-shitter discussing modernity from his chawl in a smelly little slum, kek.

LOL, your self-selected location flag is India, my mullay. I mean the same place of "street shitters living in chawls erected in smelly little slums". :rofl:

None of your business, baljeet. Squat down in the loo to take doo-doos instead of flinging poo all over the forum like a langur.

Langur ? Nein, nein, this is my good self :
poster_believe_live_chairman_meow3-378x620.jpg

Last edited:

Iranian Chief of Staff: Tehran, Pyongyang cooperation based on peace, stability

57550450.jpg

Tehran (ISNA) – The Chief of Staff of the Iranian Armed Forces Major General Mohammad Bagheri congratulated the appointment of General Pak Su-il as the new head of the General Staff Department of North Korean Army, calling for deterring any move that disrupts global security.

General Mohammad Bagheri went on to say, “Iran and North Korea should improve their cooperation more than ever based on establishing peace and stabilizing the region and we confront unilateralism or any move that disrupts global security”.

Back
Top Bottom