What's new

STOP AHMEDI BASHING

Status
Not open for further replies.
If you are interested in reading for the purpose of information and research ask Aeronaut to forward your general email i'll send you links again if you are interested to know.

Done mate.

@Pakistani Exile; nope i am not getting quotes from the websites you mentioned.

These are the quotes from mirza GAHQ books directly don't blame anti qadian [nor do I have anything to do with them] MGAHQ wrote it and declare himself whatever he is that's not being great that's delusionalism, now don't be in denial I have mentioned books there is no further translation required they text is clear and understandable to even a 10 year old kid shows how delusional the author/followers are.

Like i told you this forum is not for religious debate invite me anywhere out of this Forum and i'll reply permit the place online where the debate should take place have decent people unlike you who flairs up how would you even debate with when before even we've started you have uttered nonsense language which shows your frustration and all the lies of MGAHQ.

You don't need circumstances to write BS blasphemous content with not just 1 book but several declaring oneself promised messiah, hazrat, closer to god then Muhammad P.B.U.H, telling in his books that Allah is referring to him in Quran and all the nonsense in his books...since you are exposed with the text now you come blaming anti qadian there is nothing anti about it anyone who posts information on websites about qadian from qadians own books is information simply to clarify that ahemdiya is a separate identity why get mad at it? i'll end finally with that Prophet Muhammad P.B.U.H with proof never declared or said nor is it in Quran that MGAHQ is promised messiah.

So get your mess together all the books & reference material/contents are from mirza ghulam qaidian's books and his deary friend's reference books in his praise blaming others won't change anything.

Now before anything else tell us in Yes or No did mirza GAHQ wrote the mentioned books below and are these verses from his books or not.

"I swear by God in whose hands my soul is that it is He who has sent me and has named me a prophet; it is He who has called me the Promised Messiah and has shown big signs (miracles) to testify me; these signs reach three hundred thousands."
(Haqiqat-ul-Wahi, Roohany Khazaen, Vol. 22, P. 503; Haqiqat-ul-Wahi, P. 68)

• "I proclaim that I am the Promised about whom every God's book has prophecised that he will appear in the Last Days."
(Tohfa-e-Golravia, Roohany Khazaen, Vol. 17, P.295)

Last edited by a moderator:
I don't know if you have trouble understanding English or what, but Who's getting mad? Yeah of course when I see trolls leaving stupid comments then I reply in same way.
You attach too much importance on yourself if you think I'm going to debate you online. You still want a debate? Tell me which city you live in Canada and I'll give you the address of the closest Ahmadi mosque. I'm 100% sure there will be an ahmadi community near you. Go there and you can debate anyone you choose.
And I didn't say the quotes were right or wrong. Seriously do you understand English? The gist of what I said is that you are quoting random quotes and asking me about them, instead of just coming to the conclusion of what your argument is.
I am exposed? well okay if you say so. Seriously I don't want to argue with people like you and lose brain cells if all you're going to do is write lots of paragraphs with quotes and not actually raise an allegation.
So simply put, what is your contention with ahmadiyya beliefs?
You think those quotes are blasphemous? I don't care. Just come to your point already.

LOL and in one line you say, you don't want to debate with like me. In another you said invite me to debate you. Dude stahp your stupid is hurting me.

I don't know if you have trouble understanding English or what, but Who's getting mad? Yeah of course when I see trolls leaving stupid comments then I reply in same way.
You attach too much importance on yourself if you think I'm going to debate you online. You still want a debate? Tell me which city you live in Canada and I'll give you the address of the closest Ahmadi mosque. I'm 100% sure there will be an ahmadi community near you. Go there and you can debate anyone you choose.
And I didn't say the quotes were right or wrong. Seriously do you understand English? The gist of what I said is that you are quoting random quotes and asking me about them, instead of just coming to the conclusion of what your argument is.
I am exposed? well okay if you say so. Seriously I don't want to argue with people like you and lose brain cells if all you're going to do is write lots of paragraphs with quotes and not actually raise an allegation.
So simply put, what is your contention with ahmadiyya beliefs?
You think those quotes are blasphemous? I don't care. Just come to your point already.

LOL and in one line you say, you don't want to debate with like me. In another you said invite me to debate you. Dude stahp your stupid is hurting me.

:cheers: You are drifting clearly you can't answer Yes or No....Indeed those Quotes are blasphemous in nature directly picked from MGAHQ's authentic self written books and to propagate the ahmediya religion you can't deny them.

I would stop right here and not discuss further until you accept the verse/quotes are from his books and are blasphemous, Yes No clearly these 2 verses to be exact he declares himself to be appointed and sent from his "unknown" god these verse themselves are self explanatory and simple text needs no further translations and are blasphemous enough to prove ahmediya is a separate identity it can never be from Islam.

Good knowing you, you failed so its better you accept your identity and proudly wear it where-ever you go truth is better right? PS i was curious to know why do you people have to put a large picture frame of pope latest mirza in your homes that's shrik to pooja him.

:cheers: You are drifting clearly you can't answer Yes or No....Indeed those Quotes are blasphemous in nature directly picked from MGAHQ's authentic self written books and to propagate the ahmediya religion you can't deny them.

I would stop right here and not discuss further until you accept the verse/quotes are from his books and are blasphemous, Yes No clearly these 2 verses to be exact he declares himself to be appointed and sent from his "unknown" god these verse themselves are self explanatory and simple text needs no further translations and are blasphemous enough to prove ahmediya is a separate identity it can never be from Islam.

Good knowing you, you failed so its better you accept your identity and proudly wear it where-ever you go truth is better right? PS i was curious to know why do you people have to put a large picture frame of pope latest mirza in your homes that's shrik to pooja him.

Are you really that desperate for a debate? Don't get you get enough attention at home?

When did I deny the quotes you idiot. Stop putting words in my mouth. I clearly said if you think the quotes are blasphemous then that is your problem, not mine. How is that denying anything? you definitely must have trouble understanding English. Bro saaf kedho English samajh nahi ati, phir main Urdu mai likh detta hu.
Jhoot bolna tumhari aadat bungaei hai ya paida hee aisay huay thay? Koi ahmadi bhee kissi tasweer ki puja nahi kerta, haan lekin tumharay dusray Pakistani bhai apnay molviyon ko sajda kerta hain, aur uskay ird qird murgiyon ki taran phirte hain. ( ref to qadri).
I didn't fail anything. It's you who has failed to understand simple English sentences. That's your failure.
So I say it again, You think those quotes are blasphemous? tough luck, I don't care. To me, after Prophet Muhammad (saw), he's the second man I respect in this world. <<<There, more blasphemy for you right there.
I enjoy a bit of blasphemy every morning.

I enjoy a bit of blasphemy every morning.

:cheers:That's not the trait of a muslim, perhaps ahmediya religion, and it is not my problem the quotes/books are blasphemous so it is your problem how do you even take the BS and accept it whole heartedly when it goes against Quran-Hadith. Check you brains.

Who care what qadri and his followers do the point is to clarify ahmediya is a separate religion/identity and it is proven. Rest of you post is pile of garbage clean it before moderators throw you out with your nonsense language.

That would be funny if you would be giving your translation to an already understandable text/quotes I posted...

Does it need further translation than what it already says. Below text is BS nonsense.

"I swear by God in whose hands my soul is that it is He who has sent me and has named me a prophet; it is He who has called me the Promised Messiah and has shown big signs (miracles) to testify me; these signs reach three hundred thousands."

@Luftwaffe aren't there hadiths in favor of male suckling breast milk in for making family relations .So are they implemented.Then hadiths of drinking camel urine everyday .Do you do that?

:cheers:That's not the trait of a muslim, perhaps ahmediya religion, and it is not my problem the quotes/books are blasphemous so it is your problem how do you even take the BS and accept it whole heartedly when it goes against Quran-Hadith. Check you brains.

You mean Quran+Hadith are not BS according to the vast majority of the world while you accept it whole heartedly? Why don&#8217;t you check your brains you backwards, violent, good for nothing specie.

You mean Quran+Hadith are not BS according to the vast majority of the world while you accept it whole heartedly? Why don&#8217;t you check your brains you backwards, violent, good for nothing specie.

Why are you getting mad specie be logical, that creep comes out of no where in 1800s and declare himself messiah and Prophet did I not quote from his delusional books that all religious books talking about his forth coming if that's not BS than what is.

I Think you are grown up enough to acknowledge secretly that man was filled with delusions and BS already the verses/quotes I posted are nothing compared the more BS and blasphemous content he penned down that I don't want to post here.

@Luftwaffe aren't there hadiths in favor of male suckling breast milk in for making family relations .So are they implemented.Then hadiths of drinking camel urine everyday .Do you do that?

Dude see the Topic stick with the topic infact you have nothing to do in this Thread.

Cow slaughtering is Intolerance on whose part? Hindus? Muslims?
Who are you to decide that missionaries convert people by bribing only? How about your country men treatment of low casts?
So if something is wrong in India it is as per law? Do you feel Pakistani law has no value?
Who are you to decide about the internal matters of Muslim faith? If Indian muslims also bash Qadianis then there must be something wrong na? Have you ever seen muslims interfering in hindu religions matters? Have you ever seen muslims arguing whether Sikhs are part of Hinduism or not?

everybody has seen countless threads, videos and most importantly covert and overt persons from the Muslim Pakistani community in Pakistan and particularly abroad try to incite Sikhs and other non-Hindu Indians including the Christians against Hindus and hold seminars about atrocities in India in the UK and all over the world. At least the Indian Hindus do not visit Ahmediyas or Shias or invite them over to incite them or arm them against Pakistan.

As for your concern for Christian Missionaries in India, why do not you ask your Muslim cousins and brothers in India to tolerate Christian missionaries to help destitute Muslims in India to leave Islam and adopt Christianity??? how can we forget how the Muslims of Kashmir valley reacted to just the rumors of conversion of a few Muslims out of 7 million Muslims to Christianity. Why don't you ask your own relatives and Muslim brothers in India to allow Christian missionaries into Muslim residential areas of India and allow them to preach and spread their religion freely as the Hindus have done for centuries??? We all know what the approach of Pakistani/Indian Muslims is to Christians in India and how they use the Christians and Sikhs in India against the Hindus. India is home to Christians who fled Afghanistan. There is their community with churches in Delhi. What about them???

Do you think we cannot see what all games you are trying to play by pitting one non-Muslim against the other like in India with Sikhs against Hindus and internationally like China against India???

Cow slaughtering is Intolerance on whose part? Hindus? Muslims?
Who are you to decide that missionaries convert people by bribing only? How about your country men treatment of low casts?
So if something is wrong in India it is as per law? Do you feel Pakistani law has no value?
Who are you to decide about the internal matters of Muslim faith? If Indian muslims also bash Qadianis then there must be something wrong na? Have you ever seen muslims interfering in hindu religions matters? Have you ever seen muslims arguing whether Sikhs are part of Hinduism or not?

All very valid point but on another thread. Who are you to call your self a true muslim viv vis an Ahmedia who is also a muslim when you don't let Allah decide in Heaven if someone was a muslim or not. Let Ahmedia explain to Allah when he meets him why he considers himself a good muslim. When did Allah appoint you as his agent on earth to decide who is Muslim or not?

Historical proceedings of joint sitting of 1974 Parliament that declared Qadiani Non-Muslim

1174920_10151870407099686_987829629_n.jpg

"Stop Ahmadi bashing".

No way.
Inshallah keep qadiani and marzai bashing, with quotes from his own books.
Muslims don't need to prove this donkey false. He does it perfectly himself.

Khatmenabuwat Zindabaad.

Qadiani Ki Pechaan (2/4)

Non Ahmadi Muslim Molvi Saying Himself Dog - YouTube

bhao bhao bhao.

Historical proceedings of joint sitting of 1974 Parliament that declared Qadiani Non-Muslim

1174920_10151870407099686_987829629_n.jpg

After this blunder, the whole world is witnessed to what happen to Bhutto.
And then came mard e momin zia ul haq. He thought he would destroy the ahmadis. All they could find of his to bury is his "Jabra".

Who care what qadri and his followers do the point is to clarify ahmediya is a separate religion/identity and it is proven. Rest of you post is pile of garbage clean it before moderators throw you out with your nonsense language.

That would be funny if you would be giving your translation to an already understandable text/quotes I posted...

Does it need further translation than what it already says. Below text is BS nonsense.

Can't you see what he's saying? He is swearing by God, it's not my fault you don't have belief in God so you reject someone who swears by God that he has sent him.

Ahmedis are fellow human beings, all what we should do is to protect them from those who want to harm them :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom