What's new

Stereotyping Saudi Arabia

Wrong. You are embarrassing yourself for each post. Time to either stop or open a few books. Wikipedia is not going to help you here. I happen to be a Meccan Hashemite. Yes it was hereditary within the family/clan. Like in every other dynasty be it European or non-European. No, people ALL over the world firstly identified with their religion, ethnic group and larger family rather than a nationality. Nationalities is a new concept.
You're agreeing with me. Why should I be embarrassed?

Betrayal? What betrayal are you talking about? Which own army? Are you drunk?
The Husseins and Sauds were both allies of the Brits; yet while the Husseins were away, busy with the Arab Revolt and subsequent peace talks, the Sauds conquered territory. (That was the backstabbing and betrayal.) Once their conquest of the interior peninsula was completed the Ikhwan, to whom the Sauds owed so much, "revolted" and were then gunned down by the Sauds' household troops, who had received armored cars and machine guns from the British.

What it all goes down to is the fact that very little of the European literature about the Middle East let alone non-Europe is accurate. Especially the literature written before WW2.
You really have to be specific here.

English literature about KSA still lacks in quality and material although some of the lesser known literature is better than the examples given in the article highlighted in this thread.
We do have a problem in that the Sauds' influence in academia - they are a very important source of funds - has been prevalent for decades and that often discourages close scrutiny.

Also since you claim to be a Jew you should know the history/position of Europeans and their attitude towards the Jews. If anything the Jewish demonization is an European invention.
The mass demonization of Jews has been eagerly subscribed to by millions of Arabs for decades. If you're aware of this yet not actively working against it, then you accept it - that is, you're part of the problem.

Besides tell me why I should further waste my precious time on you? Are you not the same Zionist who claimed that all Arabs (or were it Palestinians?) were violent by nature and wanted to kill every single Jew a few months ago?
Almost. You're confusing "nurture" with "nature". A single letter can make a very big difference.

No matter how articulate you think you are (or try to appear as) then you will remain a simpleton on many issues -
No doubt, no doubt. Yet if you can bring forward specifics that I fail to shoot down, maybe that can change - and if you can't do that, maybe I'm not in error or simpleton at all, yes?

You're agreeing with me. Why should I be embarrassed?

The Husseins and Sauds were both allies of the Brits; yet while the Husseins were away, busy with the Arab Revolt and subsequent peace talks, the Sauds conquered territory. (That was the backstabbing and betrayal.) Once their conquest of the interior peninsula was completed the Ikhwan, to whom the Sauds owed so much, "revolted" and were then gunned down by the Sauds' household troops, who had received armored cars and machine guns from the British.

You really have to be specific here.

We do have a problem in that the Sauds' influence in academia - they are a very important source of funds - has been prevalent for decades and that often discourages close scrutiny.

The mass demonization of Jews has been eagerly subscribed to by millions of Arabs for decades. If you're aware of this yet not actively working against it, then you accept it - that is, you're part of the problem.

Almost. You're confusing "nurture" with "nature". A single letter can make a very big difference.

No doubt, no doubt. Yet if you can bring forward specifics that I fail to shoot down, maybe that can change - and if you can't do that, maybe I'm not in error or simpleton at all, yes?

Because you made a lot of false claims just in the 3-4 posts you wrote in this thread. Or you can call it misunderstandings or deliberate "spinnings" of history to create an agenda. You choose. No, I did not agree with you. It was a hereditary position within the same family/clan. The "approval" of the Ottoman Sultan was a formality for the reasons I mentioned (respect, ancestry and seniority etc. of the Hashemites and their position in Hijaz). You claimed the opposite. Forgot?

Wrong again. Al-Saud were not initial allies of the Brits. Only when the British realized that the Al-Saud were bound to conquer more land on the Arabian Peninsula and abroad did they try to make a deal with them. Without the British Kuwait and Iraq would be part of Saudi Arabia by now. At least the possibilities were big. The British did not allow that though. And we are not even talking about the Ikhwan that later came into conflict with the Hosue of Saud after being allies before.

I am afraid that there is nothing called "Husseins". You must be referring to the Makkawi Hashemites and more precisely the offspring of Sharif Hussein bin Ali (ra). Those two were not allies to begin with and ruled different regions. What betrayal are you talking about? It was a necessary unification looking at it in hindsight. But we are talking about events that happened 90 years ago. Very peaceful and harmless events compared to the bloody wars and revolutions that took place in Europe at that time. WW1 and the Russian Revolution just to name a few.

I was specific. Mentioned the reasons for that (well-known even among European academical sources) and the time period where it started to change. Us Middle Eastern people were not really that hit. You should ask an contemporary African, indigenous Indian in USA/Canada or the regular Asian what they think about old European literature that described them. They have MUCH more to complain about.

So you admit that this is one of the reasons for the little amount of literature about KSA history (from a Western perspective) aside from the more recent one?

Well, you ignore the fact that the demonization of Jews is a European/Western invention. You were the ones who apparently killed 6 million Jews, made them as scapegoats for your religion (Christianity for 2000 years) and who exported those same feelings to the Middle East. Besides the Palestinians first of all and the Arab/Muslim world has a legitimate reason for being anti-Zionists given the history of Israel and how it was created. We don't have anything to do with the many crimes of the Western world though including that of the 2000 year old Jewish persecution.

Besides why should we (again we are not one single body but whatever) change our approach when you Zionists are not willing to change your approach? It does not work this way.

Really? I remember a debate in the early mornings of the beginning of this June this very year were you made those claims and was ridiculed by non-Muslims and non-Arabs alike. If I really wanted to find your posts I would do it but it is a bit late and I am tired. Give me until tomorrow night.

Because you made a lot of false claims just in the 3-4 posts you wrote in this thread. Or you can call it misunderstandings or deliberate "spinnings" of history to create an agenda. You choose. No, I did not agree with you.
So I took the facts and "spun" them in a way you're not familiar with - doubtless because it portrays the Sauds as ruthless and murderous opportunists. Yet doesn't that characterization fit the Sauds as we know them today better than whatever "spin" you learned in school?

It was a hereditary position within the same family/clan.
We seem to be working from different history books here. Which history do you think is more likely to have been corrupted for political reasons? After all, the Husseins didn't become rulers of Jordan and Iraq because "they were members of the same family/clan" as the Sauds but because they were thrown out of the peninsula and the Brits gave out thrones as consolation prizes.

Wrong again. Al-Saud were not initial allies of the Brits.
They didn't participate in the Arab Revolt but they were on the Brits' payroll to remain inactive.

Without the British Kuwait and Iraq would be part of Saudi Arabia by now.
The condition was that the smaller Gulf states remain under British suzerainty in exchange for weapons and support. Without the "deal" Kuwait might have lost its independence but Arabia would no longer have been "Saudi".

I am afraid that there is nothing called "Husseins". You must be referring to the Makkawi Hashemites and more precisely the offspring of Sharif Hussein bin Ali (ra).
Yes.

Those two were not allies to begin with and ruled different regions. What betrayal are you talking about?
The Sauds were paid by the Brits to remain inactive and not support the Turks. Instead the Sauds conquered the Hashemites' rear areas. The Brits regarded this as treason, yet the Sauds, being mobile, offered no fixed targets for British warplanes to attack or bomb. (These events are reviewed in Manchester's biography of Churchill.) British "honor" was appeased by creating kingdoms for their allies out of territories envisioned for the Mandates of Palestine and Mesopotamia.

It was a necessary unification looking at it in hindsight. But we are talking about events that happened 90 years ago. Very peaceful and harmless events compared to the bloody wars and revolutions that took place in Europe at that time.
People who don't learn from history may be condemned to repeat it. Who is to say that the wild armies of the Taliban won't suffer the same fate as the Ikhwan? After all, al-Qaeda in Saudi Arabia already has.

I was specific. Mentioned the reasons for that (well-known even among European academical sources)
Go on, mention specific sources.

Well, you ignore the fact that the demonization of Jews is a European/Western invention. You were the ones who apparently killed 6 million Jews,
Now I'm definitely not the one playing fast and loose with facts. I did not murder my own grandparents. Nor did you counter my charge as to your personal culpability.

Besides the Palestinians first of all and the Arab/Muslim world has a legitimate reason for being anti-Zionists given the history of Israel and how it was created.
The facts or how the existence of Israel offends Islamic supremacist ideology and the collective Arab envy of Jews? I'm sure it's the latter two. Saying Israel is somehow "illegitimate" or even "unjust" are arguments that have been destroyed many times. They just serve as cover for tyranny and the militancy of barbarians. That's why Pakistanis must embrace Israel to defeat their own insurgency. Otherwise, as recent events with Imran Khan have shown, anyone can be accused of being a Zionist and "delegitimized" on that basis.

We don't have anything to do with the many crimes of the Western world though including that of the 2000 year old Jewish persecution.
Gee, I just listed one such event further up the page and it blew right past you. Will you campaign, then, for the return of Jews to territories Saudi Arabia conquered from Yemen within living memory? No? So go blush.

Besides why should we (again we are not one single body but whatever) change our approach when you Zionists are not willing to change your approach? It does not work this way.
Because peoples aren't equally good or bad. You seem aware enough of current events to know that Israel includes large numbers of Arabs in its citizenry, helps supply Gaza with goods and medical care, and encourages Arab economic development and self-rule in the West Bank and even in Israel itself. You can't point to Saudi Arabia, or the Emirates, or Kuwait, or Egypt, etc. and claim that these countries or their citizens even dream of treating Jews the same way.

Why does that matter? Because the enshrinement of a house of lies, as embraced by Saudi Arabia and expressed by you, corrodes the soul, both individually and collectively. The businessman or police chief who is a crook convinces himself that his actions are justified because others must be crooks, too; the boy who bullies others on the playground and grows up to be a dictator himself justifies his acts on the grounds that others would do the same to him, etc.

At its core civil society requires civic values. When these can't be sustained due to the corruption of many hearts, rule-of-law becomes useless and rule-by-law (that is, force) dominates: society breaks down into clans, initiative is stifled, civil conflict and discontent grows, and eventually what was a unified nation breaks up into bits. Like Pakistan since 1971.

The world doesn't have to be that way and countries like America and Israel are living proof of this.

KSA survives because it is blessed (or cursed) with oil. Remember how the King had to raise everybody's subsidy in the wake of the Egyptian Revolution? But KSA doesn't thrive the way a democratic society can or even one of the old empires did. It would have to embrace civic values to do so, and such things are limited by the greed and covetousness of the royal family - for lots of royal kids means lots of royal princes, each entitled to bend the rules in accordance with his proximity to the King.

Really? I remember a debate in the early mornings of the beginning of this June this very year where you made those claims and was ridiculed by non-Muslims and non-Arabs alike. If I really wanted to find your posts I would do it but it is a bit late and I am tired. Give me until tomorrow night.
Sure thing. See you in a couple of days, then.

Lost of nonsense, inventions of history, non-factual events and the usual Zionist spin after taking a quick glance at your post.

I will be back with a reply tomorrow so don't go anywhere.

The facts or how the existence of Israel offends Islamic supremacist ideology and the collective Arab envy of Jews? I'm sure it's the latter two. Saying Israel is somehow "illegitimate" or even "unjust" are arguments that have been destroyed many times.

Please destroy it one more time. After all if every other "fact" other than the one that suits your narrative is wrong, then I must hear the other "correct" facts on Israel's existence. After all, there must be something downright humane or divine in the creation of a nation for minority among a majority and then allowing them to flood in and eventually take over the land of someone else's based on historical "supremacy" and religious right (apparently Kosher for one side and Haram for the other in the "correct" facts).

I mean seriously, how stupid are we to miss the clear right of a people who otherwise were dispersed all over the globe to picked up and thrown into a land which was never theirs(unless the rule of historical rule.. Kosher for one side, Haram for the other is applied). Whosover question the right of the British to dump their refugees into someone else's land. Then the refugees essentially organize a state on the land of Arabs instead of returning back to their homes in Europe. Perfectly moral and ethical.
Zion can do no wrong, we're all stupid to not have accepted what is being shoved down our through manipulated history for a hundred years now.

I mean a zionist even drew a parallel between this Migration and the Hijrat of Islams prophet(omitting the details about Yahtrib inviting the refugees and pledging support.. but who cares!?)

In my opinion, the more a country is exposed to criticism the more important it is. No country is a subject of criticism more than the USA despite being the most powerful, and further, billions dream of having it's citizenship.

Saudi culture is different from the American one, and yet could be described as backward, but the truth is that every culture has good and bad sides, a one could say Americans are cheap and selfish while Saudis are known for their generosity and hospitability. There is no doubt that the Saudi culture has shortcomings but which one that doesn't?

Iranians and Saudis have beef with each other. It makes sense if they take shots at each other (Even thou I don't recommend it).

All those others creating Arabian-Phobia here need to stop now. :pissed:

Dont try to cause more provocation than there already is. By the way I dont like how they use the term "Saudi" they should just refer them as Arabs.

Ignorance knows no limit. :lol:

If I may ask, have you ever had a moment of fun? I don't think so. Every post of yours make me feel sorry for you miserable life.

As for inventions, we've got a 2k registered and more are pending.
Saudi Arabian Inventor Abdulrahman A. Alsultan at Geneva Inventions Fair 2012 | Flickr - Photo Sharing!
Saudi women win medals at the World's Women Fair of Inventions in South Korea
Inventors Honored at Swiss Event
Muhannad Jibril Abu Dayah (The Story of a Saudi Inventor)
New Dental Invention -Saudi Arabia | New Vision Blog

They don't succeed at all with their low IQ: what inventions by the saudis?
Not amazing why they are so fanatics car bombers & beheaders

National IQ Scores - Country Rankings

All countries parasited by the JEW USA are lazy, uncompetent, dependant who can only buy buy and buy again. So the JEW USA can exterminate them when it's good for them.

Dont try to cause more provocation than there already is.
Provocation between who? Why would I do that?

By the way I dont like how they use the term "Saudi" they should just refer them as Arabs.
That will make it harder to distinguish between other Arabian people from different countries.

Last edited by a moderator:
Hell no! I will shot him in the head if I saw them, at all cost :lol:

We scrapped tens of nationals, we can do it again and again! :coffee:
:omghaha:

jawazat.jpg

Most of the issues raised in these books are true and factual..so I wouldn't say they are stereotyping..may be biased!

Most of the issues raised in these books are true and factual..so I wouldn't say they are stereotyping..may be biased!

But, if it were written against someone else we will find you yelling and screaming, give the ------ ---- so we can have fun. While none other than the ones you always yell at took care of you :lol: :D

Back
Top Bottom