What's new

Stereotyping Saudi Arabia

Explain how I am "playing the victim mentality", please.

By not answering the question. After all, this whole debate began with the defence of the stereotypes and then went on to Yemini jews( who werent even in the debate) and then here. All in an effort to show how evil the Arabs have been to the jewish people. To further that cause and avoid answering the question. You went on to bringing in supposed personal hatred to defend your views without actually answering the question posed for your account.

Let me put this on record for you, I am against the process by which Saudi Arabia was created. I do not support the Saudi monarchy nor their policies. Just in case you feel some "injustice" in my targeting Israel. But that does not mean I agree with the plain branding lashed by you on the Arabs as part of the policy of declaring Kosher for your own statements and Haram for the rest.

Typical of you, you tried here to change the subject and divert it by pointing out three different things in just one post, of course all of you turn to use victim card when you have nothing to say.

Who are you referring to?

Back
Top Bottom