What's new

stealthy JH-7B?

Is this model CG??
2hp3asw.jpg

1z21ziw.jpg

Peishens said the picture is fake and so did every other big shrimp on CD. Sad news but I think the picture is most likely CG.

Just out of curiosity, how do they tell? Do they have insider information relating to the appearance of the JH-7B?

Because either way I think the JH-7B exists, but the appearance and physical design might be ambiguous.

Currentlly nothing can be proved.The only point here is there is a new stealth feature fighter in process though we dont know its name.I hope its another J20 story-the pictures from grey turn to black and white.

Not one. Multiple.

The JH-7B shouldn't be considered a 5th generation fighter.

Just out of curiosity, how do they tell? Do they have insider information relating to the appearance of the JH-7B?

Because either way I think the JH-7B exists, but the appearance and physical design might be ambiguous.

They are just saying the photograph is fake. There was a debunker thread where some claimed that he made the pictures showed the original CG photos he used to make the picture but the thread was taken down for some reason.

Also the guy who originally posted the photo on FY said something cryptic when some one asked him whether the pictures were real or not. People are highly suspicious.

They all said it is fake? Could they be told to do so?

edit: apparently the creator said it was a PS.
Advocating for higher def images in future !

They are just saying the photograph is fake. There was a debunker thread where some claimed that he made the pictures showed the original CG photos he used to make the picture but the thread was taken down for some reason.

Also the guy who originally posted the photo on FY said something cryptic when some one asked him whether the pictures were real or not. People are highly suspicious.

Well, interestingly, many people still believe that the JH-7B exists. Huitong states that the JH-7B prototype has already been built.

Are both photos made by the same guy?

Well, interestingly, many people still believe that the JH-7B exists. Huitong states that the JH-7B prototype has already been built.

Are both photos made by the same guy?

No one said that the JH-7B didn't exist. All they are saying is that the pictures are fake. Kinda like how we had fake J-20 pictures.

No one said that the JH-7B didn't exist. All they are saying is that the pictures are fake. Kinda like how we had fake J-20 pictures.

I see. But we did see the picture of the JH-7B model provided by Huitong and the design screenshot of the JH-7B nose.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom