What's new

stealthy JH-7B?

Guys, here is some reasonable guess.

1. J-20 came out 2011-1-11.

2. JH7-B will came out 2011-8-1. Also, 2011-8-1 is the birthday of PLA!!

Any aggrements?

Guys, here is some reasonable guess.

1. J-20 came out 2011-1-11.

2. JH7-B will came out 2011-8-1. Also, 2011-8-1 is the birthday of PLA!!

Any aggrements?

Dude we agreed on the fact that the photos are CG a long time ago.

p.s. This isn't all bad news though. Someone in China was capable of making very good CG pictures. Maybe this will help out with our special effects department.

It is possible to be intelligent and ignorant, the two aren't mutually exclusive.
Of course they are. I consider myself reasonably intelligent but equally reasonably ignorant about many things. Perhaps what you mean is 'wisdom'.

Just as you with years of AF service is experienced in the field we were talking about, it is perfectly likely that at the same time you are still as dumb as a sack of potato.
Not likely and this applies to everyone. In modern age, everyone must pass some certifications at some time in their lives. Many people must do it many times. Many people must do it many times and do it regularly, like doctors must. These certifications are usually created by peers so in effect, we are judged by our peers, directly or indirectly. Tough to be 'as dumb as a sack of potato' and still pass certifications.

For example.

Imagine the roles reversed, I invited you to my talk on Density functional theory quantum modelling, about a new enzyme reaction I'm studying. once you arrive in that situation, I can do one of two things.

1) I could be a gracious host, understanding that being here you are out of your comfort zone and make sure you are well treated and do everything I can to help you keep up with the talk.

2) I can treat you with totally derision, laugh and mock your unfamiliarity with the topic and, instead of calling a person by name, I start addressing entire ethnic groups with a paedophilic moniker. At this point I would start accosting you with the mistakes made by "you Vietnamese boys" with events, you have no idea happened.

These are the ways I could treat you, and I know how I would act, and the world knows how you've acted.
The problem here is that initially I treated you Chinese boys with respect, stayed on subject, and supported my arguments with credible third party sources instead of insults. You Chinese boys have a problem with that. I may have used strong language to make my points but nowhere have I insulted the Chinese nation, which is a people, nor have I said anything about the Chinese nation looking ugly, low IQ, or backwards. If anything, I did said that the Chinese have a history that is justifiably enviable by worldly standards. I criticized the government, which by anyone's desires is fair game. I challenge your claims on technical grounds, which is reasonable by nature of debate. You Chinese boys took that to mean that I was a 'racist' without presenting a single credible evidence that I made a genuinely racist insult or joke. You guys cannot even bring forth a credible racist innuendo. If I wanted to, based on purely technical grounds alone, I could have called all of you all sorts of 'low IQ' names a long time ago.

The problem here is that initially I treated you Chinese boys with respect, stayed on subject, and supported my arguments with credible third party sources instead of insults. You Chinese boys have a problem with that. I may have used strong language to make my points but nowhere have I insulted the Chinese nation, which is a people, nor have I said anything about the Chinese nation looking ugly, low IQ, or backwards. If anything, I did said that the Chinese have a history that is justifiably enviable by worldly standards. I criticized the government, which by anyone's desires is fair game. I challenge your claims on technical grounds, which is reasonable by nature of debate. You Chinese boys took that to mean that I was a 'racist' without presenting a single credible evidence that I made a genuinely racist insult or joke. You guys cannot even bring forth a credible racist innuendo. If I wanted to, based on purely technical grounds alone, I could have called all of you all sorts of 'low IQ' names a long time ago.

How could you show due respect to anyone with such racial undertone "Chinese boys"? I smell hipocrite remarks at best. :confused:

Are you talking about Viet Nam or Vietnamese? If you are talking about Viet Nam, then the country is no competitor to China. But if you are talking about Vietnamese, then I will put Vietnamese of any citizenship against Chinese anytime. Considering here I debunked all of the Chinese claims about Chinese weapons...:lol:

I hate using the success or failure of one's diaspora in America to represent anything. Outliers should be thrown out in a study, but people are always guilty of using them to represent entire populations. Also, if one ethnic group is more successful than another in America, I do not believe it's due to racial/genetics factors but rather cultural/external factors. You may indeed be smarter than every Chinese person here, but it means nothing to the general Viet population in America or Vietnam. Same with Jews in America representing the Israeli population or Indian Americans representing India.

Here we have Mr.Gambit who leaves no chance of trolling and flaming go to waste. Why has he not been banned or at least warned yet? And when he is replied in kind they come and warn you. Even when hes refuted without any obvious doubts, purposefully with extra care on not to confront him (knowing his nature), he starts lashing out gets personal and starts crying. Completely destroying the argument and taking away any willingness of one to follow the thread. I am talking from personal experience. Mods please answer my question. Is it because hes an american or a "professional" or a senior citizen??? This is unacceptable a senior professional member playing his full part in derailing the thread.

Here we have Mr.Gambit who leaves no chance of trolling and flaming go to waste. Why in hell has he not been banned or at least bloody warned yet? And when he is replied in kind they come and warn you. Even when hes refuted without any obvious doubts, purposefully with extra care on not to confront him (knowing to his nature), he starts lashing out gets personal and starts crying. Completely destroying the argument and taking away any willingness of one to follow the thread. I am talking from personal experience. Mods please answer my question. Is it because hes an american or a "professional" or a senior citizen??? This is unacceptable a senior professional member playing his full part in derailing the thread.

Remember - Be nice to Americans or they will bring democracy to your country. In this case Webby is afraid that the Americans will bring Democracy to his forum :lol:

<Is it because hes an american or a "professional" or a senior citizen???>

He's the worst kind of American. He's 'Namese American.

The poorest Asian Americans in USA:
1. Lao American
2. Khmer American
3. 'Namese American

All of them draw too much government assistance (aka welfare) and many of their young people join gangs.

<Remember - Be nice to Americans or they will bring democracy to your country. In this case Webby is afraid that the Americans will bring Democracy to his forum>

Or they would put you in a reservation just like the Native Americans.

<Is it because hes an american or a "professional" or a senior citizen???>

He's the worst kind of American. He's 'Namese American.

The poorest Asian Americans in USA:
1. Lao American
2. Khmer American
3. 'Namese American

All of them draw too much government assistance (aka welfare) and many of their young people join gangs.

<Remember - Be nice to Americans or they will bring democracy to your country. In this case Webby is afraid that the Americans will bring Democracy to his forum>

Or they would put you in a reservation just like the Native Americans.

Let's not classify people shall we?

<Let's not classify people shall we?>

By flying your flags you have automatically classified yourself as something. Save, in your case you're classifying yourself silently.

<Let's not classify people shall we?>

By flying your flags you have automatically classified yourself as something. Save, in your case you're classifying yourself silently.

I don't think I've made my point clear.. Let's not make sweeping, disparaging remarks about an entire ethnic group, shall we?

27_175679_02074341c542bce.jpg

jh7b's CG

Back
Top Bottom