What's new

Stay away from South China Sea: China to India

you know..there are another threads running..so...i posted it there to....

@ my all chinese friends.....

89074e71ac8fcb8e9.png

these two blocks(127 and 128 that ONGC is going to explore) are well within vietnamese EEZ and almost at their beach..

and NOW.......time for real stunner......

schinasea.gif

see the orange line????thats your claim...which is just 9 dots...not a solid line...so how on earth can you claim that it overlaps with your claimed boundary.........

give answer or F**K OFF from this thread.... :butcher: :sniper:

Stay away from South China Sea: China to India

India to China:- :laugh:
bjef5i.gif

Zeenews Bueau

"We want common development in the region. :china::china::china:

This is what INDIA doing making the region common and increasing the confidence of other surrounding nation to do the same. Please stop praising China in your every post, its kinda licking.

China military is far more advance than us then why a powerful nation giving warning to a nation having poor army with no guns and ammunition ( according to PDF ). Attack asap and there will be no tension in the whole south asia for you:cheesy:

A bunch of insecure comments...why not just completely ignore the warning instead of posting Gabages...

The Hindu : News / National : South China Sea region property of world, says Krishna

Countering China’s objections on its oil exploration projects in the South China Sea, India on Friday said the region must be freed from any “national interference”.

“India maintains that South China Sea is the property of the world. I think those trade-ways must be free from any national interference,” External Affairs Minister S. M. Krishna told reporters while replying to a question.

Notwithstanding the Chinese warning, Mr. Krishna said the area should be used for increasing trade-related activities amongst nations which come within the rim of the South China Sea.

“This has been accepted by the ASEAN countries and by China in their dialogue with ASEAN group of nations. So I think India subscribes to the theory that these trade-ways should be free ways for trade to prosper,” he said.

China has been objecting to any activity in South China Sea region including Indian oil exploration as it has territorial disputes with ASEAN countries like Vietnam and the Philippines.

Ahead of Chinese President Hu Jintao’s visit to New Delhi last month, a top Foreign Ministry official had warned India to refrain from undertaking oil exploration in the area in order to ensure “peace and stability” in the area.

India in October last year had inked an agreement with Vietnam to expand and promote oil exploration in South China Sea. The pact between the Indian and Vietnamese state-owned oil companies includes new investments and the exploration and supply of oil and gas to the two countries.

Asked whether the Sino-India relationship is under strain, Mr. Krishna said “there is absolutely no strained relationship between China and India.”

“Very recently during the BRICS summit President Hu Jintao was in Delhi and we had very very cordial talks with him and I totally reject that theory,” he said.

I dont feel insecure. You talk allot of crap yourself, maybe YOU should stop posting so much.

Talking crap?? your word against mine...I didn't see quality in any of your Indian's comment neither...LMAO
Only insecure will ask other to stop posting...what's matter? too Chicken?

AFAIK&BTW Chinese presence in Indian ocean is also increasing

You asked first. If China wants to be an aggressor and claim territory that does not belong to it, will you get out of your chair and go fight for it or just stay behind a keyboard and cheer as other people fight and die?

Lol @ Indians talking about handouts when 300 million people in your country survive on government handouts or eating grass

Lol @ Indians talking about handouts when 300 million people in your country survive on government handouts or eating grass

According to the HDI, 60.3% of Pakistan's population lives on under $2 a day, compared to 75.6% in nearby India and 81.3% in nearby Bangladesh,[8] and some 22.6% live under $1 a day, compared to 41.6% in India and 49.6% in Bangladesh[9]

Poverty is a problem in South East Asia, not just India.

P.S.

You realize this thread is not about poverty right?

According to the HDI, 60.3% of Pakistan's population lives on under $2 a day, compared to 75.6% in nearby India and 81.3% in nearby Bangladesh,[8] and some 22.6% live under $1 a day, compared to 41.6% in India and 49.6% in Bangladesh[9]

Poverty is a problem in South East Asia, not just India.

Yes sir but it was a response to one of your indian friends saying we live on charity so i think thats offensiv

You asked first. If China wants to be an aggressor and claim territory that does not belong to it, will you get out of your chair and go fight for it or just stay behind a keyboard and cheer as other people fight and die?

Since when China want to be aggressor? that India pur hollywoodian fabrication...and for territory claim it's out of my reach...let our gorvernment to settle that with all parties concerned...I'm just a keyboard worrior as you said. :lol:

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom