What's new

Status difference between India & Pakistan - Highlighted by Pak Media

?? Who u quoting bro

I was quoting you only mate:D:D

dwaa.jpg

For Tajahud one has to sleep and than wake up. Its mandatory.
I know,I can't stay awake entirely either.We eat throughout the night,take a nap,raise again eat some fruits and spend most time of the day is spend sleeping.

nah, you must know the Indonesian situation back in 1998-2004, starting with the collapse of our economy which can be compared with the great depression era in 1921 in USA, political crisis, violent communal clashes around the archipelagos, terrorist attack claiming the lives of our people in thousands, secessionist movement in Aceh Papua and Moluccas, and we must cope with Tsunami Boxing day claims victim in hundred thousands (the destruction it had caused is far more worse than the Hiroshima-Nagasaki atomic bombing), but look at our situation now right now Indonesian can proudly call themselves as Indonesian and enjoy our hard won struggle against all of the odds thrown in to us in the past.
Nah, you should think about your own statements, you say yourself that what Indonesia endured lasted 5 years, so do not compare with an almost 20 years period for Pakistan and still going on.
If these things would have gone for 5 years in Pakistan, and have stopped than Pakistan would have been much better of like Indonesia or others.

Back
Top Bottom